New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Tiny Dick: He was known as a good man.
No he wasn’t liar. . He was known to hang around malls cruising for young girls. He was known for hanging around custody hearings which is how he sunk his predator mitts into Leigh Corfman.
You defending this scumbag makes you one.

Read the transcript from the Sean Shamity interview. Police detectives would say,” That guy’s a perp.”

The new victim said Moore left her neck black and blue, locked the car door and wouldn’t let her out.
“ I thought I was going to be raped.”

Deplorables : I’m supporting Moore. Child molestation ain’t nutin’.
sad

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.

The 'What about' defense. You have stopped defending Roy and just said what about someone else...

This is like a murder using the defense, what about Hitler... Kennedy is not the subject of the thread...

I'm beginning to believe this is the new Communists/Progressive strategy.....

Fake News, Fake Polls, Fake Crocodile tears by Obama etc, now Fake accusations.
They know that all an accusation has to do is cast a shadow of doubt, whether it's true or not and the damage is done.

You Christians and right wingers still sitting on the bench waiting for Christ's return, the Constitution to protect you or someone else to "do" something are digging your own hole fast.

These people are at war with you, your family, your country and your faith. They are out to bury you.
Better see the light soon. Once they get your guns and dilute your nation, it's a short hop to a dictator.
Don't fool yourself into thinking it cannot happen here. I ASSURE you, yes it can.

The Left will make fun of it because they are the beneficiaries of all this dangerous fakeness.

Another recap

The 14 year old was a weird story. He got her shirt off AND pants but not her bra. The order of clothing removal seems wrong. It should have been shirt, bra and then pants. Then he was in his underwear and put her hand on his dick. THAT is when she freaked.

Today's story clearly shows he was after a blowjob, pushing her head down to his crotch.

Putting this together with the original 14 year old, that's what he wanted then too!

This is all about blowjobs.

Tiny Dick: He was known as a good man.
No he wasn’t liar. . He was known to hang around malls cruising for young girls. He was known for hanging around custody hearings which is how he sunk his predator mitts into Leigh Corfman.
You defending this scumbag makes you one.

Read the transcript from the Sean Shamity interview. Police detectives would say,” That guy’s a perp.”

The new victim said Moore left her neck black and blue, locked the car door and wouldn’t let her out.
“ I thought I was going to be raped.”

Deplorables : I’m supporting Moore. Child molestation ain’t nutin’.
sad

yes, you are.

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.

3 women have come forward with allegations of what would have been illegal then- and yes- their testimony is evidence.

But would it matter to you if what they say is true? Or would you be fine voting for him knowing that he did molest a 14 year old?

Only two have made an accusation of misconduct. Go and read the WP article again.

"only" two?

:cuckoo:

And the multiple people who stated he liked playing in the children's area...

Looks like you don't have to be a Pedophile to vote GOP but if are a Pedophile you got a new home party... GOP is just locking up the Pedophile vote.

Gross, you support old men making out with underaged children?! Fucking Christ... the party of "family values" :rolleyes:

What are you...Judge, Jury and Executioner?

If he's guilty, let's let the EVIDENCE convict him. Stop all these moronic, uninformed public convictions already.
You don't know shit. Yet that's all that comes out of your mouth.

Now there are reviews of this predator’s decisions in court cases.
One ruling he said,” There’s no reason to believe the 4 year old child feared physical harm when the 17 year old raped her .”

What?
I mean WHAT???

This guy is beyond sick and the fact he was a judge and held public office for so long in Alabama... every citizen in that state should be ashamed of themselves..

..and the beat goes on.....Republican's eating their own..and Dems grabbing bags of popcorn

New accuser claims sexual assault by Moore in 1970s

iu

I'm beginning to believe this is the new Communists/Progressive strategy.....

Fake News, Fake Polls, Fake Crocodile tears by Obama etc, now Fake accusations.
They know that all an accusation has to do is cast a shadow of doubt, whether it's true or not and the damage is done.

You Christians and right wingers still sitting on the bench waiting for Christ's return, the Constitution to protect you or someone else to "do" something are digging your own hole fast.

These people are at war with you, your family, your country and your faith. They are out to bury you.
Better see the light soon. Once they get your guns and dilute your nation, it's a short hop to a dictator.
Don't fool yourself into thinking it cannot happen here. I ASSURE you, yes it can.

The Left will make fun of it because they are the beneficiaries of all this dangerous fakeness.
Sounds kind of like the Birther conspiracy....except this Moore issue way more likely.

Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.

Tired deflection noted:
iu

and we're talking senate seat. funny it doesn't bother you.

false equivalency, idiot.
moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.
I defend no man. I have no skin in the game. I merely asked you for evidence he did anything and you have none. so you are making false accusations at a man you don't even know. you are pond scum and lack any integrity.

Corroborating witnesses. The FIVE named women told people at the time the incidents occurred.
Prove it.

if only....

Tired deflection noted:
iu
nice photo on a sexual thread. funny, figures it's where you'd go.

Now there are reviews of this predator’s decisions in court cases.
One ruling he said,” There’s no reason to believe the 4 year old child feared physical harm when the 17 year old raped her .”

What?
I mean WHAT???

This guy is beyond sick and the fact he was a judge and held public office for so long in Alabama... every citizen in that state should be ashamed of themselves..
I wonder how many 4 year olds Moore has molested?

If he's guilty, let's let the EVIDENCE convict him. Stop all these moronic, uninformed public convictions already.You don't know shit. Yet that's all that comes out of your mouth.

The evidence is the word of these accusers.

Here's what we already know to be true:

1. Moore admits to pursuing high school girls.
2. Moore admits to "kissing and hugging" high school girls.
3. Moore stalked and creeped on high school girls (his signature in that girl's yearbook is proof of that, as are the eyewitness accounts of him creeping at HS football games).
4. Moore was deputy district attorney, which means any assault cases would go up through the DA's office, of which Moore was a part.

Here's what Moore is denying:

1. Moore denies the accusation he sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl, but admits to dating them and pursuing them.

So whether or not he sexually assaulted a high school girl doesn't change the fact that he was perving and creeping on high school girls, even "dating" them, "kissing and hugging" them.

Why should we believe Roy Moore, an admitted creeper, when he says he never assaulted these girls despite showing all the warning signs?

if only....

going back a ways there, aren't you, drug addled loon?

Isn't all this about Moore 'going back a ways', steno?

really? is ted kennedy running for office?
he killed a woman and made it to office repeatedly. you want me to fall for some 40 year old smoke screen like it's more important than that that no democrat cared about. right here.

Not ta Kennedy thread either... Again this is a Roy Moore thread... You are not defending Moore...

Forum List

Back