New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

for what? he was found guilty of something? please enlighten me.

he admitted to committing sexual assault? or are you too stupid to understand that? or is it that you just don't care about anything trumpscum do?
no he didn't, you are confused. but that isn't anything new. and still there is nothing on moore. and everything on Bill and Weiner and Kennedy and you all supported the losers. funny. can you look in the mirror and say hypocrite?

he said, he grabbed women by the pussy because he could.

he said he liked watching underage girls changing clothes because he could

he said he could go up to women and kiss them because he felt like

quiet, toon.
nope not what he said. but listening is a skill.

that is EXACTLY what he said.

self-delusion is a skill, too, I guess... one trumptards have perfected
no it isn't but thanks. and 63 million didn't hear that.

he admitted to committing sexual assault? or are you too stupid to understand that? or is it that you just don't care about anything trumpscum do?
no he didn't, you are confused. but that isn't anything new. and still there is nothing on moore. and everything on Bill and Weiner and Kennedy and you all supported the losers. funny. can you look in the mirror and say hypocrite?

quiet, toon.

yes, you lying hypocritical twit....

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.

Just this morning there was an article with headlines about another woman who said she refused to lie and make a charge against Moore. Damn Liberal pukes are desperate to get another commie into the Senate.
You got a link?
Just believe me. Bigly.
I cant.
Oh, I'm aware of that. That's why you're a sad Liberal puke.

Apparently the people of Massachusetts liked what he did for them.....but when he ran for President more than once, he was soundly rejected.....

Anymore other people you want to deflect to rather than talk about Child Grabber Moore?
and we're talking senate seat. funny it doesn't bother you.

false equivalency, idiot.
moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.
I defend no man. I have no skin in the game. I merely asked you for evidence he did anything and you have none. so you are making false accusations at a man you don't even know. you are pond scum and lack any integrity.
It cait be ture unless theres' pictures or dna!

He signed her year book the night he tried to rape her.
well shit let's see the signature. that will be his evidence. Hahahahahaahaha I bet they never produce that eh? LOL, hly fk the desperation is spilling out now. too funny.

He cant claim he didnt know this one.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-13_at_3.02.21_PM_rixaew

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Just this morning there was an article with headlines about another woman who said she refused to lie and make a charge against Moore. Damn Liberal pukes are desperate to get another commie into the Senate.
You got a link?
Just believe me. Bigly.
I cant.
Oh, I'm aware of that. That's why you're a sad Liberal puke.
If you were aware you wouldnt have expected me to believe you without proof.

quiet, toon.

yep, nothing there to what you posted. so you again post evidence you lie. funny, you have no self respect. you should actually read before you post. you incriminate yourself constantly.

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

And why do you think that is?

Her daughter also fights for women to be treated justly.

Most attys specialize.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

quiet, toon.

yep, nothing there to what you posted. so you again post evidence you lie. funny, you have no self respect. you should actually read before you post. you incriminate yourself constantly.

you can pretend, you illiterate trumptoon.

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

This woman is a Trump supporter...

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

This woman is a Trump supporter...
Ex Drumpf supporter but I agree it makes her even more credible.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing.

WHY WAS HE HUGGING AND KISSING TEENAGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS?!?!?!?!?!?!

One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

So then Moore was pursuing these girls. Now why would a 30 year old man pursue a high school girl?

Saying that a 30 year old man was hugging and kissing high school girls is fucking sick.

well shit let's see the signature. that will be his evidence. Hahahahahaahaha I bet they never produce that eh? LOL, hly fk the desperation is spilling out now. too funny.

I have no idea what you posted.

I have no idea what you posted.
I never claimed you were able to form ideas.

Even if this accusation is true he did sign her yearbook. He didn't have to do that for her, but he did.

Forum List

Back