New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Harping about older men molesting little girls in the Deep South is like harping about a politician having a mistress in France.

Alabama is where people go to family picnics to pick up women.

Moore is just one of millions of child molesters in Alabama. That's why he does not feel the need to step down.

What's the latest on Weinstein raping women, the BFF of the Obama's and Clintons?

who is defending, Weinstein, moron?

no one....

now go defend the sexual predator again.
you defend bill clinton. rest my case.

A POTUS abuses an intern, in the work place, then lies about it and tries to destroy the young woman's reputation, only comes clean when DNA evidence of his lies surface, and still the left defend this pig.
yeah, it's sort of why all of their posts in here smell like the pieces he is.

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.
5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.

Just this morning there was an article with headlines about another woman who said she refused to lie and make a charge against Moore. Damn Liberal pukes are desperate to get another commie into the Senate.
What far right fake news blog did you see that article on?
Check out Huffington Post. That's about far right as you can get. Just dripping with elephant shit.

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.
going back a ways there, aren't you, drug addled loon?

Isn't all this about Moore 'going back a ways', steno?

really? is ted kennedy running for office?

piss poor deflection, steno.

the supposed child molestation was 40 years ago...

the Kennedy sandwich was also a long time ago

making BOTH of them 'going back a ways'.

Moore been arrested? Tried? Convicted?

Sounds like a Clinton style witch hunt to me

5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Just this morning there was an article with headlines about another woman who said she refused to lie and make a charge against Moore. Damn Liberal pukes are desperate to get another commie into the Senate.
What far right fake news blog did you see that article on?
Check out Huffington Post. That's about far right as you can get. Just dripping with elephant shit.
Predictable response

I believe the previous accusers, but any time Gloria Allred is involved it destroys your credibility. I call bullshit on this newest accusation.
I wouldn't dismiss it just because of Allred, Aaron. Although the Senate Judiciary thing is all Allred, for sure. Showboating.

You got a link?
Just believe me. Bigly.

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.

he killed a woman and made it to office repeatedly. you want me to fall for some 40 year old smoke screen like it's more important than that that no democrat cared about. right here.

I believe the previous accusers, but any time Gloria Allred is involved it destroys your credibility. I call bullshit on this newest accusation.
Allred took down Bob Packwood.

So what's your problem with her? She too good at her job?

She got Weiner, OJ, and many others to pay up.

Allred is great at jumping in front of the marching band, then declaring victory. Packwood was facing 10 accusations and pressure from Mitch McConnell and many others. OJ and Weiner weren't exactly hard targets either. Now she's jumping in once again late in the game, and if Moore drops out she can take credit.

Yeah I kinda feel that way also.

But that being said- seeing how the women who have come forward have been attacked, going to someone like Gloria Alred probably makes sense.

We will have to see what else comes out. I did expect that after the 4 women came forward we would likely hear from others.

What makes this one less believable to me is that there was implied force there- which was not part of the other women's stories. That doesn't mean its not true- it just doesn't seem to quite match up with the others.
Maybe they go to Alred because she doesn't charge them. She may not charge them because she gets enough financially from the publicity. Just speculating. Lawyers are expensive and if you are the victim, doesn't seem reasonable you should go into debt just to report these kinds of things,

What's the latest on Weinstein raping women, the BFF of the Obama's and Clintons?

no one....

Liberals, you defended and protected him for decades while he abused women.
I never even knew Weinstein let alone defended and protected him........you certainly think I'm one powerful person.

facts never matter to double-digit IQ trumptards

if only....

he killed a woman and made it to office repeatedly. you want me to fall for some 40 year old smoke screen like it's more important than that that no democrat cared about. right here.
Apparently the people of Massachusetts liked what he did for them.....but when he ran for President more than once, he was soundly rejected.....

Anymore other people you want to deflect to rather than talk about Child Grabber Moore?

no one....

How many of us voted for B. Clinton after the Lewinsky case came out?
you defended him and didn't ask for his resignation. what is the difference after two presidential elections with rape charges active against him, didn't seem to bother you moral libturds at all. Love your hypocrisy. it's how he got the nickname slick willie.

no one....

you defended him and didn't ask for his resignation. what is the difference after two presidential elections with rape charges active against him, didn't seem to bother you moral libturds at all. Love your hypocrisy. it's how he got the nickname slick willie.

have you demanded the resignation of your predator president?

Apparently the people of Massachusetts liked what he did for them.....but when he ran for President more than once, he was soundly rejected.....

Anymore other people you want to deflect to rather than talk about Child Grabber Moore?
and we're talking senate seat. funny it doesn't bother you.

I remember the first time I went to New Orleans. Several friends and I visited there during the Super Bowl. We were walking down Bourbon Street about one in the morning, and we saw Jimmy Johnson (coach of the Dallas Cowboys) walking down the middle of the street with an underaged hooker on each arm. He was grinning ear to ear, just as proud as could be, basking in the adoration of the people on the street.

These young girls could be found in all the bars in New Orleans. The most corrupt city in America.

One of my buddies was a HUGE fan of the Cowboys. But when he saw Johnson with those underaged kids, he was sickened. Crushed. It totally destroyed him.

Ever since then, whenever I saw Johnson on TV, I also felt nothing but utter disgust for the man.

no one....

have you demanded the resignation of your predator president?
for what? he was found guilty of something? please enlighten me.

Forum List

Back