New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Again, I don't care if he gratified all the women with the same cigar, and smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing commies out of helicopters.

After the democrooks kept Ted Kennedy in the senate, and not in prison where ANYONE ELSE (except maybe McLame) would have gone, the left has ZERO moral authority or credibility.

Period.

going back a ways there, aren't you, drug addled loon?

Isn't all this about Moore 'going back a ways', steno?

really? is ted kennedy running for office?
he killed a woman and made it to office repeatedly. you want me to fall for some 40 year old smoke screen like it's more important than that that no democrat cared about. right here.
Apparently the people of Massachusetts liked what he did for them.....but when he ran for President more than once, he was soundly rejected.....

Anymore other people you want to deflect to rather than talk about Child Grabber Moore?
and we're talking senate seat. funny it doesn't bother you.

false equivalency, idiot.

I believe the previous accusers, but any time Gloria Allred is involved it destroys your credibility. I call bullshit on this newest accusation.
Allred took down Bob Packwood.

So what's your problem with her? She too good at her job?

She got Weiner, OJ, and many others to pay up.

Allred is great at jumping in front of the marching band, then declaring victory. Packwood was facing 10 accusations and pressure from Mitch McConnell and many others. OJ and Weiner weren't exactly hard targets either. Now she's jumping in once again late in the game, and if Moore drops out she can take credit.
If she brings the straws which break the child molester's back, then she deserves credit.

who is defending, Weinstein, moron?

no one....

now go defend the sexual predator again.
you defend bill clinton. rest my case.
How many of us voted for B. Clinton after the Lewinsky case came out?
you defended him and didn't ask for his resignation. what is the difference after two presidential elections with rape charges active against him, didn't seem to bother you moral libturds at all. Love your hypocrisy. it's how he got the nickname slick willie.

have you demanded the resignation of your predator president?
for what? he was found guilty of something? please enlighten me.

he admitted to committing sexual assault? or are you too stupid to understand that? or is it that you just don't care about anything trumpscum do?

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.
going back a ways there, aren't you, drug addled loon?

he killed a woman and made it to office repeatedly. you want me to fall for some 40 year old smoke screen like it's more important than that that no democrat cared about. right here.
Apparently the people of Massachusetts liked what he did for them.....but when he ran for President more than once, he was soundly rejected.....

Anymore other people you want to deflect to rather than talk about Child Grabber Moore?
you mean me pointing to your hypocrisy? No, I'm never done. there is so much of it it drips from your posts.

you defend bill clinton. rest my case.
you defended him and didn't ask for his resignation. what is the difference after two presidential elections with rape charges active against him, didn't seem to bother you moral libturds at all. Love your hypocrisy. it's how he got the nickname slick willie.

he admitted to committing sexual assault? or are you too stupid to understand that? or is it that you just don't care about anything trumpscum do?
no he didn't, you are confused. but that isn't anything new. and still there is nothing on moore. and everything on Bill and Weiner and Kennedy and you all supported the losers. funny. can you look in the mirror and say hypocrite?

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

McConnell, the queer pedophile accusing others......too funny. McConnell and Bashful Barney Frank were big time pals.

I believe the previous accusers, but any time Gloria Allred is involved it destroys your credibility. I call bullshit on this newest accusation.

Allred is great at jumping in front of the marching band, then declaring victory. Packwood was facing 10 accusations and pressure from Mitch McConnell and many others. OJ and Weiner weren't exactly hard targets either. Now she's jumping in once again late in the game, and if Moore drops out she can take credit.
If she brings the straws which break the child molester's back, then she deserves credit.
where was your outrage when Clinton didn't resign?

What makes you think I wasn't outraged? Are you a psychic time traveler!?!?

How many red herrings do you have left in your basket? Why are you defending a child molester?

no he didn't, you are confused. but that isn't anything new. and still there is nothing on moore. and everything on Bill and Weiner and Kennedy and you all supported the losers. funny. can you look in the mirror and say hypocrite?

he said, he grabbed women by the pussy because he could.

he said he liked watching underage girls changing clothes because he could

he said he could go up to women and kiss them because he felt like

quiet, toon.

moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.

Yeah I kinda feel that way also.

But that being said- seeing how the women who have come forward have been attacked, going to someone like Gloria Alred probably makes sense.

We will have to see what else comes out. I did expect that after the 4 women came forward we would likely hear from others.

What makes this one less believable to me is that there was implied force there- which was not part of the other women's stories. That doesn't mean its not true- it just doesn't seem to quite match up with the others.

Oh, it could very well be true, just as all of these accusations could very well be false. I was thinking the same thing when she claimed that there was force involved. If the other accusations are true then it certainly doesn't match his M.O.

As far as going to Gloria Alred to avoid attacks, if that's why then she's doing it all wrong. Going to Alred is the way to be attacked. Get some unknown lawyer who isn't known for jumping in front of the marching band.

Again, it could all be true, but this accusation reeks of bullshit.
No, it doesn't match the M.O. we know of. I have been thinking there were a lot of women out there keeping their mouths shut, and the "being a gentleman" and "just kissing and hugging" didn't fit with the 14 year old's story. But this does reek of bullshit unless there are a bunch of these incidents we don't know about. Force out of the blue, with a girl he doesn't even know except as a waitress? What does ring true is the threat to keep her mouth shut. That's SOP with predators. Maybe he was drunk? Or as you said, maybe it's not true.

What makes you think I wasn't outraged? Are you a psychic time traveler!?!?

How many red herrings do you have left in your basket? Why are you defending a child molester?
it's called equivalency.

quiet, toon.
nope not what he said. but listening is a skill.

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.
5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.

Just this morning there was an article with headlines about another woman who said she refused to lie and make a charge against Moore. Damn Liberal pukes are desperate to get another commie into the Senate.
You got a link?
Just believe me. Bigly.
I cant.

I disagree. She has been willing to stand by women who are shredded by media.

This accusation - Is this #5?

I’ll bet there are many many more. Pedos don’t stop until someone stops them - like Allred.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

quiet, toon.
nope not what he said. but listening is a skill.

that is EXACTLY what he said.

self-delusion is a skill, too, I guess... one trumptards have perfected

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.
I defend no man. I have no skin in the game. I merely asked you for evidence he did anything and you have none. so you are making false accusations at a man you don't even know. you are pond scum and lack any integrity.

Forum List

Back