New Arizona Governor Will Close Mexico-Arizona Border

100 miles per year, and much of it was restoration to existing fences. The next guy's first week in office doesn't have anything at all to do with it.

More commie lies.
border fence.jpg

When the structure on the right is replaced with the structure on the left, that's not a restoration. But feel free to keep lying and trying to sell your commie propaganda, no one is buying, save lemmings like you.

Well, putting guard towers on the border and having them manned with military snipers would make Mexicans thinks twice before crossing the border.

You really wouldn't even need that.

Just have a small military site every mile down the border, across all states.
These would be drone sites, staffed with drones, drone techs, and drone pilots.
They would have the drones patrolling the border, and just shoot on sight.

Also, plant landmines all around this side of the wall.......in case they do make it past a drone.

klIIMA.gif

Better yet...........WHERE do we get some of those "killer bubbles"???
227d411390edeb0c22ee381752f3d613.gif

The US allows the importation of child brides.

Don't forget....

You really wouldn't even need that.

Just have a small military site every mile down the border, across all states.
These would be drone sites, staffed with drones, drone techs, and drone pilots.
They would have the drones patrolling the border, and just shoot on sight.

Also, plant landmines all around this side of the wall.......in case they do make it past a drone.

klIIMA.gif

Better yet...........WHERE do we get some of those "killer bubbles"???
227d411390edeb0c22ee381752f3d613.gif

Actually I prefer the least violent solution, but nobody in our Congress would have the balls to do it. Make being illegal in this country a felony punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. If caught, your kids get shipped back to relatives or the government of your home country. Mind you five years is the minimum. The judge could sentence you to ten for the first offense.

There would be no need for a wall, thousands of border agents, cameras or drones. For those claiming that most are here on expired Visa's, it would solve that problem too. Then the only problem we would have at the border are people trying to get the hell out of the United States instead of in. They tell us there are about 20 million illegals in this country, but have been telling us that for 15 years now.

Finally action from state level officials to address this problem.

---Breitbart News sat down with Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake during Turning Point USA’s Americafest. She said she will issue a “Declaration of Invasion” on day one in office in order to begin closing the Arizona/Mexico border.---

Lol, do it with Arizona money fine. As long as it is Arizona treasure does not effect me. Lol I say good luck with that.

Ahh, you're arguing semantics.... MAGA style security is shoot to kill, those trying to tend gardens and pick fruit.
Semantics, no, I am not arguing. You made a statement with a comparison that was wrong, fiction. It is obvious you are ignorant. On top of that you added a bigoted remark to this statement.

The only reply to your type is, the world will be better off without you.

There is no place I'm civil society for democrats,

Semantics, no, I am not arguing. You made a statement with a comparison that was wrong, fiction. It is obvious you are ignorant. On top of that you added a bigoted remark to this statement.

The only reply to your type is, the world will be better off without you.

There is no place I'm civil society for democrats,

Hey Comrade...you're the one prescribing Soviet remedies for our border issue. Not me. That you've tried to introduce the race card is not surprising either.

Hey Comrade...you're the one prescribing Soviet remedies for our border issue. Not me. That you've tried to introduce the race card is not surprising either.
I call you a bigot so I am playing the race card?

That makes you a marxist by your rules.

It is also interesting to see all you can do is stereotype people, making insuations, in a bigoted manner.

Democrats don't change, in the past they hated the blacks, the democrats were the kkk. Today they think the same way, bigoted, as candycorn demonstrats.

And you know that how? Seems to me there have been no major objections. Plus the illegals are not being funneled to Texas like they would New Mexico.
I live here.

No illegals being funneled here.

My illegal friends all cross in a car. Four men to a car; $1,600 US dollars for the border shack. Those times when you can buy your way across are widely known to those that can afford them. It adds considerable income to the salary of the average crossing guards.

I live here.

My illegal friends all cross in a car. Four men to a car; $1,600 US dollars for the border shack. Those times when you can buy your way across are widely known to those that can afford them. It adds considerable income to the salary of the average crossing guards.

That's what I said, they are not being funneled there. But if the other states wall off their territory except New Mexico, that's where they'll be funneled to. Then the people there will get so pissed off that they'll demand something be done to stop them.

That's what I said, they are not being funneled there. But if the other states wall off their territory except New Mexico, that's where they'll be funneled to. Then the people there will get so pissed off that they'll demand something be done to stop them.
They'll enter the US through New Mexico, but then they'll cross a state border in to a red state where the economy is hot and where the jobs are.

They'll enter the US through New Mexico, but then they'll cross a state border in to a red state where the economy is hot and where the jobs are.

People won't stand for it and demand it be stopped. If Dementia won't do something about it their Governor will have to and follow suit with the other states.

I call you a bigot so I am playing the race card?

That makes you a marxist by your rules.

It is also interesting to see all you can do is stereotype people, making insuations, in a bigoted manner.

Democrats don't change, in the past they hated the blacks, the democrats were the kkk. Today they think the same way, bigoted, as candycorn demonstrats.
Yet you're the only one who mentioned race... Incredible.

I live here.

I planned to open up a thermite stand on the other side of the border back when he was threatening to build a wall. It never got built so that never happened.

Forum List

Back