New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

What's that? Another fake, doctored audio tape made by the Left to perpetuate another fake story?

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:
When you can't defend your guy attack the other guy.

Like you.

Did you listen to the whole thing?

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:
IronyMeter.gif

What's that? Another fake, doctored audio tape made by the Left to perpetuate another fake story?
Giuliani better reacquaint himself with the rules of evidence before he dares to make that argument in a court of law, or he'll find himself facing additional charges.

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

If you are willing to tell that kind of vicious lie NOTHING is beneath you.
Videos of Biden bragging about it and his son's bank account records don't lie. Tissue? Run away and hide, go back to China.

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?
This isn't going to just miraculously go away like a potential jay-walking charge which a police officer can choose to overlook.

I'm sure you're well aware that Trump constantly wants to tout any accomplishments of his as being the BIGGEST and BEST ever in history. Well, I believe that Trump's administration is going to go down as the most corrupt one in history eclipsing both Reagan and Nixon. That will probably be the only accolade he's really earned.
It's time to add you to my idiot list. So long.

One of the guys is a corrupt politician now in his 48th year of politics. :itsok:

Again?

Irritating, just like the corrupt prosecutors.

No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

Videos of Biden bragging about it and his son's bank account records don't lie. Tissue? Run away and hide, go back to China.

You still don't know anythng about it just like you don't know anything about Keystone XL or Nordstream 2 or Uranium One or the Clinton Foundation.

PJW.jpg

Link?

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".
Otherwise..carry on. :)

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Otherwise..carry on. :)
Only one two dudes are creating new threads about that subject, one of them only sporadically....You freaks post multiple TDS threads every day.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

What evidence? So far, you've failed to prove your case in over 73 filings both at the local level and the SC. All tossed.
What truth? The only truth I see is that your great white hope lost...because he was a shitty President.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
They're stupid too. Even an uneducated mob boss knows better than to be recorded or to give orders out over a phone. They do it privately and in person.

Forum List

Back