🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

were you in the mental institution during that time? you must have been because you have no idea about what really happened.

yes, Iraq was a stupid waste of american lives and money, But, both parties authorized and funded it, both parties believed the bad intel.

you guys call Bush an idiot and then say he was so brilliant that he was able to fool the entire world into a war. :cuckoo:

Guy, you all can try to make the Democrats to co-signers onto Bush's war, but the fact is, Bush was still the guy who pulled the trigger.

It was his job to either make sure the intel was good, nor not go to war.

He failed in his responsibility.

He's the 'Decider" in his own words. And the decision he made was awful.

Yes, he was CIC so it was his call. But the dems had exactly the same intel that he had and they came to the same erroneous conclusion.

They are all to blame, our intel agencies are to blame. The UN is to blame. and ultimately Saddam's arrogant stupidity is to blame because he made the claim that he had weapons, now he is dead.

What does that have to do with anything I said.

Okay, let's try again. Bush said that Saddam had WMD's. He didn't.

The GENERALS- guys who saw probably more combat than you did - all said 'Mr. President, this is a terrible idea. We'd need at least 500,000 troops to secure the country." Bush ignored them.

Bush didn't even know what the difference between a Sunni and a Shi'ite was. That became really important later.

Yes, war is often fucked up, but when you go to war based on a lie, over the objections of the professionals and most of our allies, it gets a lot more fucked up a lot faster.

But here's what my real complaint was. The people who pushed for this war- the Neo-Cons, the Zionists, the Oil Companies - their kids weren't going to get anywhere near the fighting. Instead it was going to be some poor working class kid who joined the Army because his parents couldn't put up the house for his college tuition.

If we drafted rich kids to fight this thing, I'll betcha they'd have thought it through a bit more.

During Vietnam we did. During WWII we didn't have to force people to fight. They volunteered in droves.

Ten million Americans were drafted in World War II.

Of course, you and people like you who wish Saddam was still in power do not hold the democrats responsible for their role for the war in Iraq.

You and puppets like you insist Bush lied. We have showed you over and over again how the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs. I provided you a lengthy report by the UN (UNSCOM) who independently showed that Saddam deliberately lied and misled. Which why their security council voted unanimously for the removal of Saddam. It was a 15-0 vote. Not that you care or even know about it.

All of us have shown you videos of democrats talking about wmds in Iraq before Bush took office. I showed you who signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs. We showed you the list of democrats that voted for the war. We also explained to you paradigm shift in how this country was going to deal with perceived threats abroad. A policy that Obama is still carrying out with endless drone strikes.

I do not see any of you....none.....going ape fucking shit about it. In fact I see you all crying over the loss of Saddam, I see you bragging about Obama killing the mythical terrorists (that you called a bumper sticker myth), I see you not holding any democrat to account for the war in Iraq, and all I see are a bunch of brainwashed sheep that parrot the cliches as put forth from a praetorian media.

When you are as hypocritical and pathetic as that, nothing you say is valid. Not one fucking thing.

You fucking people think every fucking lie this piece of shit in chief was no lie at all. You think every scandal is a myth. You are all nothing. Regardless of what you think of yourselves. None of you stand for a thing.

the american people want the truth, seabiscuit, and they will get it, despite the dems efforts to hide it.

Okay. The partisan hacks on the Right are getting their 'day in court' so to speak. They have the power they want, the authority they want, and the jurisdiction they want.

Correct?

So, after these latest hearings, after which no one is charged with a crime, no one is indicted, no one is convicted...

...THEN will you people shut up about it?

when the american people have the truth they can decide.

why does this investigation scare you libs so much? if obozo has nothing to hide-----------------------------------------------?

There is nothing to hide.

You think the American people will elect another neocon Republican because of their outrage over Benghazi?

lol

Okay. The partisan hacks on the Right are getting their 'day in court' so to speak. They have the power they want, the authority they want, and the jurisdiction they want.

Correct?

So, after these latest hearings, after which no one is charged with a crime, no one is indicted, no one is convicted...

why does this investigation scare you libs so much? if obozo has nothing to hide-----------------------------------------------?

You think the American people will elect another neocon Republican because of their outrage over Benghazi?

lol

Of course, you and people like you who wish Saddam was still in power do not hold the democrats responsible for their role for the war in Iraq.

You and puppets like you insist Bush lied. We have showed you over and over again how the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs. I provided you a lengthy report by the UN (UNSCOM) who independently showed that Saddam deliberately lied and misled. Which why their security council voted unanimously for the removal of Saddam. It was a 15-0 vote. Not that you care or even know about it.

All of us have shown you videos of democrats talking about wmds in Iraq before Bush took office. I showed you who signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs. We showed you the list of democrats that voted for the war. We also explained to you paradigm shift in how this country was going to deal with perceived threats abroad. A policy that Obama is still carrying out with endless drone strikes.

I do not see any of you....none.....going ape fucking shit about it. In fact I see you all crying over the loss of Saddam, I see you bragging about Obama killing the mythical terrorists (that you called a bumper sticker myth), I see you not holding any democrat to account for the war in Iraq, and all I see are a bunch of brainwashed sheep that parrot the cliches as put forth from a praetorian media.

When you are as hypocritical and pathetic as that, nothing you say is valid. Not one fucking thing.

You fucking people think every fucking lie this piece of shit in chief was no lie at all. You think every scandal is a myth. You are all nothing. Regardless of what you think of yourselves. None of you stand for a thing.

---------------------------------

Might as well repeat myself. I mean....might as well.

During Vietnam we did. During WWII we didn't have to force people to fight. They volunteered in droves.

:beer:

Correct?

lol

the emails that came out last week were hidden until last week---over two years.

Correct?

lol

No, they will elect one because of the lies Democrats told about Obamacare, the lies they told about the IRS, the NSA and Benghazi. Last thing we need is a neoliberal in the White House.

I held Hillary Clinton accountable for her unapologetic support for the Iraq war. I had 4 chances to vote for her and did not. For that reason.

And with that, I'm having this thread closed. It's outlived it's usefulness, and I will download it for posterity. Liberals here were thoroughly crushed in this debate, no matter how many times they insist Bush lied. The game is over. The jig is up. This thread is history.

lol

No, they will elect one because of the lies Democrats told about Obamacare, the lies they told about the IRS, the NSA and Benghazi. Last thing we need is a neoliberal in the White House.

What about the lies the Republicans told about all of that? Why would you believe one party should be held accountable and not the other?

And with that, I'm having this thread closed. It's outlived it's usefulness, and I will download it for posterity. Liberals here were thoroughly crushed in this debate, no matter how many times they insist Bush lied. The game is over. The jig is up. This thread is history.

Out comes the white flag.

Excellent.

lol

You do realize that Bush was President when the invasion of Iraq began, don't you?

I'm not even surprised at this point that you might not know that.

I suggest you guys quit lending Joe and his pals any more credence. They have no interest in debating the thread. The amount of truth being let loose in here is too much for them to bear. Making them acknowledge the truth is like making them eat a raw lemon. It's bitter to swallow.
[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] [MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION] [MENTION=47248]bedowin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=46391]Theowl32[/MENTION] [MENTION=36318]Edgetho[/MENTION]

You have proved nothing except you have a loud mouth & a bee line to the mods crying about other people calling you names ,when that's all you do . Cut paste some bullshit , call the President of the united states a criminal with no proof what so ever . Benghazi is political football for you rejects thinking the American people do not know what you are doing .

lol

You do realize that Bush was President when the invasion of Iraq began, don't you?

I'm not even surprised at this point that you might not know that.

Out comes the white flag.

Excellent.

You won nothing. I ran you into the ground like the sissy liberal you are. Bush this, Bush that. Where in fact did you ever debate my thread seriously? Just like Joe, you can't debate with a straight face. Don't worry, I'll find you in another Benghazi thread. I'm calling my troops back because we've sent all of you liberals scurrying for the hills.

I held Hillary Clinton accountable for her unapologetic support for the Iraq war. I had 4 chances to vote for her and did not. For that reason.

Awesome, so you are not going to vote for her in 2016 for that and her blatant lies in the Benghazi scandal, right?

Right?

Correct?

lol

I don't remember us electing one in the first place. A neocon is an extremist. And it would be over Benghazi, the IRS, BLM, gun-grabbing, the VA, the Stimulus, Obamacare, and our ridiculous foreign policies.

What is it that you think you are going to find Redfish that was illegal? Is this just political posturing and trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with tax dollars, so that you can rile the base o the republican party? What is the truth you think has not been told that is worth spending MY TAX DOLLARS on? ( that the do nothing congress is going to waste...like the millions they have wasted on these other dog and pony show hearings, and repeal obama care legislative votes, while not one piece of legislation to help we the people has been negotiated with the Senate on and passed and gone on to the President to sign?) You think people will back this dog and pony show, but 'we are on to you'...we know EXACTLY what you partisans are doing with our tax dollars...we're no fools....

I have no fear what so ever on the hearings, because there is no there, there.....15 hearings and nothing, 2000 posts in this thread and nothing, absolutely nothing has been shown that something illegal has taken place...that means NO PROSECUTIONS when said and done and just a waste AGAIN of tax payer's money, for nothin'....and that WILL bite you in the butt, at least it should.....

it's a shame, a real shame for the republican disregard for our tax dollars....you better be praying and praying and praying they can find "something" that they can prosecute this so called ''trial'' with....

What is it that you think you are going to find Redfish that was illegal? Is this just political posturing and trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with tax dollars, so that you can rile the base o the republican party? What is the truth you think has not been told that is worth spending MY TAX DOLLARS on? ( that the do nothing congress is going to waste...like the millions they have wasted on these other dog and pony show hearings, and repeal obama care legislative votes, while not one piece of legislation to help we the people has been negotiated with the Senate on and passed and gone on to the President to sign?) You think people will back this dog and pony show, but 'we are on to you'...we know EXACTLY what you partisans are doing with our tax dollars...we're no fools....

I have no fear what so ever on the hearings, because there is no there, there.....15 hearings and nothing, 2000 posts in this thread and nothing, absolutely nothing has been shown that something illegal has taken place...that means NO PROSECUTIONS when said and done and just a waste AGAIN of tax payer's money, for nothin'....and that WILL bite you in the butt, at least it should.....

it's a shame, a real shame for the republican disregard for our tax dollars....you better be praying and praying and praying they can find "something" that they can prosecute this so called ''trial'' with....

the truth: obama knew a terrorist attack was happening and refused to send in forces for an attack that lasted more than 7 hours.
the only one playing politics here are the people that failed to proctect; or even try to protect the people that got killed; and KNOW HOW BAD IT LOOKS; KNEW HOW BAD IT LOOKED; and so invented a false narrative to cover up teh massive negligence that led to the destruction of the Benghazi compound and the deaths of the 4 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back