🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

No, I have a laser like focus on reality, Joe. What's obvious here is that Bush is the only thing on your mind. I really don't care what you thought of Bush, nor do I care what he did all those years ago. And I'm not defending Bush, I'm simply tired of debating your non sequiturs.

Here's the facts, Joe. Obama and his White House lied. They fixed the talking points to suit a political narrative. Either you accept that fact or you can put me on your ignore list. Preferably, I would love it if you did. You're annoying.

Here's the facts.

EVERYONE only mentions the points that makes their case.

EVERYONE.

Talking points are exactly that- talking points. What we consider to be the important thing.

The GOP had the same intelligence that Obama had and they had their own talking points.

WHich no one at the time was buying.

The real reason Romney lost, was that he was surrounding himself with the same kind of NeoCon idiots Bush had, and would have probably gotten us into a war with Iran.

YAWN
seems like every other left-wing nutjob here says they used to be on the right; before they lost their mind

Um, yeah.

Which is how your party has gone from winning 49 state sweeps to not winning an honest election in 24 years.

Just saying.

You do get this, right, that you guys are losing the room?

the political momentum swings, right now the dems and libs are losing big time. the GOP will sweep in november and in 2016. If they don't fix the mess, then the dems will be back in power in 8 years or so. Americans do not like one party control, they want balance.

[

No, I have a laser like focus on reality, Joe. What's obvious here is that Bush is the only thing on your mind. I really don't care what you thought of Bush, nor do I care what he did all those years ago. And I'm not defending Bush, I'm simply tired of debating your non sequiturs.

Here's the facts, Joe. Obama and his White House lied. They fixed the talking points to suit a political narrative. Either you accept that fact or you can put me on your ignore list. Preferably, I would love it if you did. You're annoying.

Here's the facts.

EVERYONE only mentions the points that makes their case.

EVERYONE.

Talking points are exactly that- talking points. What we consider to be the important thing.

The GOP had the same intelligence that Obama had and they had their own talking points.

WHich no one at the time was buying.

The real reason Romney lost, was that he was surrounding himself with the same kind of NeoCon idiots Bush had, and would have probably gotten us into a war with Iran.

Lies are lies. That's the truth. Too bad Romney is irrelevant.

I think the GOP should beat Benghazi to death. I mean, it's what the American people want, right?

Go back to posting in gay rights threads, Seawytch. You troll.

Is it TK? Is another (what is this, 15 now) investigation into Benghazi what the American people want?

I'm fine where I am, thanks. I'm sorry you can't, but I actually have the ability to discuss multiple topics. Try some Ginko Biloba or something.

I think the GOP should beat Benghazi to death. I mean, it's what the American people want, right?

the american people want the truth, seabiscuit, and they will get it, despite the dems efforts to hide it.

Sure they do and they have it. There have been almost as many Benghazi hearings as there have been pathetic attempts at repealing the ACA. Keep going though, I think it's great the way the GOP plays to it's crazy base.

the american people want the truth, seabiscuit, and they will get it, despite the dems efforts to hide it.

Sure they do and they have it. There have been almost as many Benghazi hearings as there have been pathetic attempts at repealing the ACA. Keep going though, I think it's great the way the GOP plays to it's crazy base.

um; no; seral dozen key pages of documents havent been made available. and key people havent testified

but hey nice try leftard

Joe has tried for almost 2 weeks to derail this thread. He failed. But I must admire his tenacity. But even people like him can be broken.

BUt not by a couch-sitting pussy like you, sonny.

It appears I struck more than a nerve.

You coward. You cannot discuss pertinent topics with a straight face. You're patently dishonest. You must deflect away or dodge direct queries to be a player in this game. Each and every time you do so, you run into people like me, then it's playground antics for you--the name calling, the attacks on my personal life; you never come prepared to debate anyone civilly. I honestly don't know how you were allowed to put on a uniform for this country. You have no honor and no moral compass. You lack character.

You are sadistic, Joe. Your heart is black and your soul is barely there. You are extremely bigoted and classless.

There, I think that about covers you. You're finished. The moment you started attacking me instead of my argument is the moment I broke you.

Last edited:

Okay. The partisan hacks on the Right are getting their 'day in court' so to speak. They have the power they want, the authority they want, and the jurisdiction they want.

Correct?

So, after these latest hearings, after which no one is charged with a crime, no one is indicted, no one is convicted...

...THEN will you people shut up about it?

oh, so we have the truth do we? then tell me this---who decided to put out talking points blaming the entire incident on a video that only a handful of people had seen?

who decided to continue that lie for weeks knowing that it was a lie?

who decided NOT to authorize military assistence when the consulate was being attacked?

[

were you in the mental institution during that time? you must have been because you have no idea about what really happened.

yes, Iraq was a stupid waste of american lives and money, But, both parties authorized and funded it, both parties believed the bad intel.

you guys call Bush an idiot and then say he was so brilliant that he was able to fool the entire world into a war. :cuckoo:

Guy, you all can try to make the Democrats to co-signers onto Bush's war, but the fact is, Bush was still the guy who pulled the trigger.

It was his job to either make sure the intel was good, nor not go to war.

He failed in his responsibility.

He's the 'Decider" in his own words. And the decision he made was awful.

Okay. The partisan hacks on the Right are getting their 'day in court' so to speak. They have the power they want, the authority they want, and the jurisdiction they want.

Correct?

So, after these latest hearings, after which no one is charged with a crime, no one is indicted, no one is convicted...

...THEN will you people shut up about it?

when the american people have the truth they can decide.

why does this investigation scare you libs so much? if obozo has nothing to hide-----------------------------------------------?

Go back to posting in gay rights threads, Seawytch. You troll.

Is it TK? Is another (what is this, 15 now) investigation into Benghazi what the American people want?

I'm fine where I am, thanks. I'm sorry you can't, but I actually have the ability to discuss multiple topics. Try some Ginko Biloba or something.

There's never been a Select Committee on Benghazi. There should have been one formed early on, but Boehner dropped the ball.

The Oversight Committee is kind of a joke, actually. Members get 5 minutes to ask a question and that includes the answer. Assuming a skilled individual can formulate and ask a question in one minute, a lying, thieving, dishonest scumbag of a piece of shit lawyer (which ALL the dimocraps are) can easily dodge answering it for 4 minutes.

Easy.

Then, a dimocrap like Elijah Cummings interrupts and takes over, giving the lying dimocrap scumbag the opportunity to lie unimpeded for 5 minutes.

With a Select Committee, a witness can be grilled and interrogated for HOURS -- Under Oath, by the same person...... A skilled interrogator.

While they don't allow us to use a TA-312 anymore and water boarding has fallen out of favor, I promise you, not too many people can hold up under intense interrogation for hours on end and lie about it BECAUSE, they're going to be asked about it again..... Under Oath, in committee, by another SKILLED interrogator.

And while we know, for a certainty, that the criminal Eric Himmler won't prosecute these lying scum for Perjury, the next President just might. Especially if it's a Republican.

A Select Committee is powerful. Very powerful.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one formed in the Senate to investigate the IRS scandal once we throw the lying, thieving, criminal dimocrap scum out in November.

Joe has tried for almost 2 weeks to derail this thread. He failed. But I must admire his tenacity. But even people like him can be broken.

BUt not by a couch-sitting pussy like you, sonny.

It appears I struck more than a nerve.

You coward. You cannot discuss pertinent topics with a straight face. You're patently dishonest. You must deflect away or dodge direct queries to be a player in this game. Each and every time you do so, you run into people like me, then it's playground antics for you--the name calling, the attacks on my personal life; you never come prepared to debate anyone civilly. I honestly don't know how you were allowed to put on a uniform for this country. You have no honor and no moral compass. You lack character.

You are sadistic, Joe. Your heart is black and your soul is barely there. You are extremely bigoted and classless.

There, I think that about covers you. You're finished. The moment you started attacking me instead of my argument is the moment I broke you.

Guy, I attack because you have no credibility.

Accomplish something in your life other than the High Score on Skyrim, and then I'll take your arguments seriously.

Frankly, the same people who excused an absolute fucking disaster that killed 5000 Americans and 500,000 Iraqis are the ones who are claiming that the deaths of these 4 Americans which probably couldn't have been prevented was the worst thing ever.

You guys have a double standard, not I.

[q

Seeing as how you're a paper-pusher and not a warrior, if you had ever served in any real combat you'd know that war is fucked up to begin with. If I had the option I'd rip that damned chevron off of your avi, because you don't deserve it. You're one of the worst fakes on this site. As if those SSG stripes give you any sort of credibility.

What does that have to do with anything I said.

Okay, let's try again. Bush said that Saddam had WMD's. He didn't.

The GENERALS- guys who saw probably more combat than you did - all said 'Mr. President, this is a terrible idea. We'd need at least 500,000 troops to secure the country." Bush ignored them.

Bush didn't even know what the difference between a Sunni and a Shi'ite was. That became really important later.

Yes, war is often fucked up, but when you go to war based on a lie, over the objections of the professionals and most of our allies, it gets a lot more fucked up a lot faster.

But here's what my real complaint was. The people who pushed for this war- the Neo-Cons, the Zionists, the Oil Companies - their kids weren't going to get anywhere near the fighting. Instead it was going to be some poor working class kid who joined the Army because his parents couldn't put up the house for his college tuition.

If we drafted rich kids to fight this thing, I'll betcha they'd have thought it through a bit more.

During Vietnam we did. During WWII we didn't have to force people to fight. They volunteered in droves.

Ten million Americans were drafted in World War II.

I suggest you guys quit lending Joe and his pals any more credence. They have no interest in debating the thread. The amount of truth being let loose in here is too much for them to bear. Making them acknowledge the truth is like making them eat a raw lemon. It's bitter to swallow.
[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] [MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION] [MENTION=47248]bedowin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=46391]Theowl32[/MENTION] [MENTION=36318]Edgetho[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back