New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's like a complete lie.
But it isnt a lie that Obama falsified information about Benghazi. Why does the Left want to deflect to Bush, who hasnt been president for 5 years, away from Obama, who is president right now?
COuld it be they are liars and hypocrites?

I liar would be anyone trying to pin a crime on a president who hasn't committed a crime.

A hypocrite would be completely overlooking the entire Bush presidency in order to point fingers at a political foe in order to make points with It's geriatric voter base.

Obama intentionally lied about Benghazi. Nothing BUsh did changes that. The only question is why you think it's OK for the president to lie to bolster his re-election.

The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan which was supported and voted on as a go by dimwits in office until it became political not to support them. Those actions are completely different and you know it. Obamashitforbrains screwed up.

The Iraq invasion was perpetrated with a big lie by Shrub and the Dick, and you know it. Obama did NOT intentionally perpetrate Benghazi, and you know it. What's "completely different", is Shrub and the cons got 6,000 Americans killed for the profit of Halliburton and the military contractors, and the cons are trying to blame Obama for something he had nothing to do with. Cons are scum, and YOU KNOW IT.

Haliburton ? You blather on you fool. You make yourself a joke. Brown and Roots. Vietnam. Johnson as in LBJ. Lady Byrd hired Cheney. Cheney had to give up everything to become VP you idiot.

Not Lady Byrd nor her heirs.

Only an idiot would believe that Cheney doesn't get a cut from every profit Halliburton makes.

The Iraq invasion was perpetrated with a big lie by Shrub and the Dick, and you know it. Obama did NOT intentionally perpetrate Benghazi, and you know it. What's "completely different", is Shrub and the cons got 6,000 Americans killed for the profit of Halliburton and the military contractors, and the cons are trying to blame Obama for something he had nothing to do with. Cons are scum, and YOU KNOW IT.

Haliburton ? You blather on you fool. You make yourself a joke. Brown and Roots. Vietnam. Johnson as in LBJ. Lady Byrd hired Cheney. Cheney had to give up everything to become VP you idiot.

Not Lady Byrd nor her heirs.

Only an idiot would believe that Cheney doesn't get a cut from every profit Halliburton makes.

Only an idiot believes he does.

Liberal Arguments so far in this thread regarding this revelation:

1) Bush did it
2) Bush had 13 Benghazis
3) Bush is evil
4) "B-But Bush!"
5) BOOOOOOSH!
6) Bush is racist
7) Bush hates poor people
8) Putin
9) Saddam Hussein
10) WMD's in Iraq
11) The 9/11/01 Terrorist attacks
12) Chris Christie is fat
13) TK should get a job

... just to name a few. Seriously, how pathetic.

Post my arguments, coward.

Yeah, that's like a complete lie.
But it isnt a lie that Obama falsified information about Benghazi. Why does the Left want to deflect to Bush, who hasnt been president for 5 years, away from Obama, who is president right now?
COuld it be they are liars and hypocrites?

I liar would be anyone trying to pin a crime on a president who hasn't committed a crime.

A hypocrite would be completely overlooking the entire Bush presidency in order to point fingers at a political foe in order to make points with It's geriatric voter base.

A hypocrite would be someone ignoring the wrongdoing committed by the Obama Administration, and then trying to deflect to what a previous administration did. That's been the theme this week, and I'm disappointed to see you jumping on this bandwagon.

Obama has committed multiple constitutional offenses, just like almost every other president in the modern era. He has changed laws, flouted the law to give illegals amnesty, and etc. A liar would be the one who refuses to acknowledge such deeds took place.

If you would like, I could list some impeachable offenses as well.

1) Bush did it
2) Bush had 13 Benghazis
3) Bush is evil
4) "B-But Bush!"
5) BOOOOOOSH!
6) Bush is racist
8) Putin
9) Saddam Hussein
10) WMD's in Iraq
13) TK should get a job

Oh and

14) It was the video
15) Obama really said it was terrorism!

No really, shut the fuck up, coward.

Last edited:

1) Bush did it
2) Bush had 13 Benghazis
3) Bush is evil
4) "B-But Bush!"
5) BOOOOOOSH!
6) Bush is racist
8) Putin
9) Saddam Hussein
10) WMD's in Iraq
13) TK should get a job

Oh and

14) It was the video

Did you prove that the video wasn't a factor?

No.

Did you disprove that Obama called it an act of terror?

No.

Oh and

14) It was the video

No.

No.

obama called it an act of terror?

then the video doesnt matter does it leftard?

it was planned; and it had nothing to do with a video; but more about the anniversary of 9-11

I don't care if Obama was beating off or sleeping during the attack. He gave an order to the military do whatever they have to, help our people there. So if you believe things were not done properly, then take it up with the military, unless you're a chicken shit coward.

Cold you please link us up to that supposed order...Thank you in advance! :badgrin:

Link to the actual order??? Would you like a youtube video in order to PROVE that the president said this? I'll work on it....

How about Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's congressional testimony on Benghazi???

Panetta made it clear that Obama ordered Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey and himself to take all necessary action to protect Americans under attack.

During the hearing, when Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) asked Panetta about conversations he had had with the president during the attack, Panetta testified, "We had just picked up the information that something was happening, that there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi. And I informed the president of that fact, and he at that point directed both myself and General Dempsey to do everything we needed to do to try to protect lives there." Panetta later reiterated, "[Obama] basically said, 'Do whatever you need to do to be able to protect our people there.' "
Will congressional testimony from the Defense Secretary suffice or do I need to pull up the youtube vid? Also, I'll try to accommodate you further by finding a suitable right-wing-nut-job source, so that you don't start bawling.....

How links do we have to LEON PANETTA LIES do we have anyway??? 120,000,000!!!!

Leon panetta lies - Bing

One more......

The average American made more money under President of The United States of America, George Walker Bush than we do today under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

File:Median US household income.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Median_US_household_income.png

But that's what happens when people have jobs and go to work.

Since when do dimocrap scum want a job?

Yeah, right

Dems don't work, eh?

Who pics up the slack for the deep south and their insatiable thirst for Medicare?

The government.

Who funds Gumbment spending?

Answer: mostly lazy, non-working, COMMUNIST BLUE STATES!

Oh and

14) It was the video

No.

No.

No is right. The video wasn't a factor. And I showed you why your "act of terror" argument was flawed. I cited an interview from the Libyan President, testimony from the CIA station chief, and from The AFRICOM General. You? You kept repeating yourself, as you are now.

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

Read it and weep, you weasel.

Last edited:
Cold you please link us up to that supposed order...Thank you in advance! :badgrin:

Link to the actual order??? Would you like a youtube video in order to PROVE that the president said this? I'll work on it....

How about Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's congressional testimony on Benghazi???

Panetta made it clear that Obama ordered Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey and himself to take all necessary action to protect Americans under attack.

During the hearing, when Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) asked Panetta about conversations he had had with the president during the attack, Panetta testified, "We had just picked up the information that something was happening, that there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi. And I informed the president of that fact, and he at that point directed both myself and General Dempsey to do everything we needed to do to try to protect lives there." Panetta later reiterated, "[Obama] basically said, 'Do whatever you need to do to be able to protect our people there.' "
Will congressional testimony from the Defense Secretary suffice or do I need to pull up the youtube vid? Also, I'll try to accommodate you further by finding a suitable right-wing-nut-job source, so that you don't start bawling.....

How links do we have to LEON PANETTA LIES do we have anyway??? 120,000,000!!!!

Leon panetta lies - Bing

Nice! If he said something that you agree with, he's a hero.

120,000,000 lies, eh? bullcrap - disagreing with someone, because YOU are a partisan hack does not make them a liar.

I can see why you would call him a liar, however ... him not toeing the company line and all. :doubt:

minority unemployment was lower under Bush
for women of all races too
food and gas prices were lower

you had it better in the Bush years

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Bush rode Clinton's good management before he found ways to fuck it up.

Clinton had a congress that wasn't out to make him look bad. You had Newt and Lott, now you have a Boner and Dingy Harry....

minority unemployment was lower under Bush
for women of all races too
food and gas prices were lower

you had it better in the Bush years

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Clinton had a congress that helped him make the right decisions

He did in 1993 when he put in place the budgetary measures that led to a downward trend in deficits for 7 years,

until Bush and the GOP got ahold of things and put Reagan budget busting back into play.

Clinton had a congress that helped him make the right decisions

He did in 1993 when he put in place the budgetary measures that led to a downward trend in deficits for 7 years,

until Bush and the GOP got ahold of things and put Reagan budget busting back into play.

So, now instead of one at a time, you turn two.

"ITS BOTH REAGAN'S AND BUSH'S FAULT!"

Oh and

14) It was the video

No.

No.

No is right. The video wasn't a factor. And I showed you why your "act of terror" argument was flawed. I cited an interview from the Libyan President, testimony from the CIA station chief, and from The AFRICOM General. You? You kept repeating yourself, as you are now.

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

Read it and weep, you weasel.

From your Washington Post link.

OBAMA: “Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.”

^^^^ That's the president lying? Sounds like he was being pretty reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back