🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, if Obama wanted to call the Benghazi assault a terrorist attack in that speech, he had plenty of opportunities to do so. Instead, he described it as a "terrible act," a "brutal" act, "senseless violence," and called the attackers "killers," not terrorists. So, Carbine, your argument has been laid to rest. The language of his speech does not suggest he EVER called Benghazi an "act of terror."

Nice try.

1. He references acts of terror

2. He refers to the victims of Benghazi as MORE who have been added to those killed in 'acts of terror'.

3. He refers to Benghazi as one of those acts of terror

and after all that you still are capable of pretending that he wasn't calling Benghazi an act of terror.

Fine. You and the 1% of the population who agree with you can form a club or something.

Actually over half feel he's lying

Jay Carney claimed the Benghazi emails weren't about Benghazi......

It becomes a problem when you have to explain what Obama meant because it's unclear what he meant, and the meaning is subject to change without notice....

The fact that you ODS'ers can pretend you don't know what the President meant when he was clearly calling Benghazi an act of terror is your problem,

not mine.

[ Benghazi was a single act of terror. .

There, you finally acknowledged that Benghazi, specifically, was an act of terror. You are now on the same page the President was on 9/12/12.

Congratulations.

We already acknowledged it you fucking idiot.

We? Are you Siamese twins? TK originally tried to argue that calling Benghazi an act of terror was wrong because it was an act of terrorism.

Or was that you who made that claim?

1. He references acts of terror

2. He refers to the victims of Benghazi as MORE who have been added to those killed in 'acts of terror'.

3. He refers to Benghazi as one of those acts of terror

and after all that you still are capable of pretending that he wasn't calling Benghazi an act of terror.

Fine. You and the 1% of the population who agree with you can form a club or something.

It becomes a problem when you have to explain what Obama meant because it's unclear what he meant, and the meaning is subject to change without notice....

The fact that you ODS'ers can pretend you don't know what the President meant when he was clearly calling Benghazi an act of terror is your problem,

not mine.

An act of terror is not a terrorist action. Nor did Obama blame it on al Qaeda but on a spontaneous demonstration about a video no one had seen.
The only question relevant here is why arent you outraged that Obama lied about this?

There, you finally acknowledged that Benghazi, specifically, was an act of terror. You are now on the same page the President was on 9/12/12.

Congratulations.

We? Are you Siamese twins? TK originally tried to argue that calling Benghazi an act of terror was wrong because it was an act of terrorism.

They said it happened because of the video-----------THAT WAS A FUCKIN LIE.

Just for the record, since this is a question about politicizing Benghazi, let's remember who FIRST tried to make it a political issue:

Mitt Romney's comment, ON THE NIGHT OF THE ATTACK:

“It’s disgraceful that the Obama administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

...that, of course, was no problem for the ODS'ers.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/obama-condemns-attack-that-kills-ambassador-to-libya/

He was 100% correct

Obama tried to blame a Coptic Christian and ignored the actual perps, and still does today.

He blame the video for the violence that swept the ME during that time. They always blamed an extremest element for the attack on the Consulate Building.

not mine.

An act of terror is not a terrorist action. Nor did Obama blame it on al Qaeda but on a spontaneous demonstration about a video no one had seen.
The only question relevant here is why arent you outraged that Obama lied about this?

It wasn't al Qaeda. It was a radical Islamic Libyan Militia that claims to support al Qaeda. Typically al Qaeda has well planned attacks and goes after large targets with huge bombs seeking massive casualties. Are you saying Obama has reduced them to launching small scale attacks. But of course that's not the truth. This was a hastily organized attack by Radical Libyans who hate the West.

Actually they said they will wait for the investigation to complete before the answer will be known. Fuax and the GOP are simply lying there asses off, again.

Actually they said they will wait for the investigation to complete before the answer will be known. Fuax and the GOP are simply lying there asses off, again.

Not true. Susan Rice went on the sunday shows and said the entire thing was caused by the video. obama said the same thing at the UN two weeks later, Hillary said the same thing----------they all knew it was not caused by the video -------- they lied. They did not want to admit to a terrorist attack two months before the election after obozo had claimed that he had destroyed the terrorist network. The let americans die for political reasons.

why can't you libs see what this is really about?

Show me a video of Obama calling Benghazi a terrorist attack. Those words, not some general nonsense. It has to be Obama saying "Benghazi was an attack by al Qaeda affiliates and it was an act of terror".

The video was an afterthought or at best a plant by the administration after the fact.

Romney lost because he didn't think Obama would stoop to such a low level in order to win. Obama has never won an election without using tricks or race to weasel his way into office. Hillary can testify what happened. She hates him with a passion because the rules during the primaries allowed Obama to get as many points as she did even when she won the state. She would win the state and Obama would come in with his caucuses and still take half of the points. Obama just had better cheaters than she did.

What the hell is the difference between "act of terror" and "terrorist attack?"

Does one of them not use terror, or something?

Are towel-heads not involved somehow?

Seriously, I can't figure it the fuck out....

Spontaneous attack caused by a video. That is the lie. :lol:

Desperate LIEberal.

It's only a lie if you knew better. Did Obama really know? He didn't sound like he did and admitted as much.

He said we needed more information.

There is a gargantuan difference between being wrong and lying.

If I say that I am going fishing, but then change my mind and go rock climbing - that isn't a lie, It's me changing my mind.

If I say that I believed that world was flat; that would be incorrect - not a lie.

It would only be a lie, if I knew empirically, that the earth was a sphere, yet kept repeating my incorrect theory that the earth was flat -

Here we are some 1700 responses in to this OP, and I have yet to see even ONE document or official administration report that has been 'doctored' (changed without attribution).

Consequently, this thread falls under the heading of Epic Fail. Perhaps the Mods might create a special place for threads like this. It can come right between the one that claims to document proof of the existence Sasquatch and the one that documents alien (beings from other planets, not other countries) abductions and the experiments conducted on humans by extraterrestrials.

Last edited:
Here we are some 1700 responses in to this OP, and I have yet to see even ONE document or official administration report that has been 'doctored' (changed without attribution).

Consequently, this thread falls under the heading of Epic Fail. Perhaps the Mods might create a special place for threads like this. It can come right between the one that claims to document proof of the existence Sasquatch and the one that documents alien (beings from other planets, not other countries) abductions and the experiments conducted on humans by extraterrestrials.

Patience.

After the investigation is complete you may or may not have a point. Until then all you have is Marx-o-Crat talking points.

Not true. Susan Rice went on the sunday shows and said the entire thing was caused by the video. obama said the same thing at the UN two weeks later, Hillary said the same thing----------they all knew it was not caused by the video -------- they lied. They did not want to admit to a terrorist attack two months before the election after obozo had claimed that he had destroyed the terrorist network. The let americans die for political reasons.

why can't you libs see what this is really about?

Entirely true. Every talk show they went on they qualified their statement with the fact that they needed to wait for the investigation to be complete. It's recorded and I know damn well the transcript prove it.

Last edited:

Patience.

After the investigation is complete you may or may not have a point. Until then all you have is Marx-o-Crat talking points.

Since when is it the responsibility of the accused to disprove an accusation? That's not the way the criminal justice system works. Hell, that's not the way fundamental fairness works when it comes right down to it. If someone wants to make an accusation, they best damn well have the goods to back up what they're claiming. Otherwise it's nothing but drivel at best, if not actionable criminal slander or libel at worst.

Patience.

Since when is it the responsibility of the accused to disprove an accusation? That's not the way the criminal justice system works. Hell, that's not the way fundamental fairness works when it comes right down to it. If someone wants to make an accusation, they best damn well have the goods to back up what they're claiming. Otherwise it's nothing but drivel at best, if not actionable criminal slander or libel at worst.

Another fucking beauty.

Are there official documents that show Bush lied?

Oh never mind.

Fucking hack.

Patience.

Investigations are to determine whether or not allegations of wrongdoing might justify a criminal proceeding. At least that's the way it works in The American Justice System. I would have thought that might have been addressed in naturalization classes but, then, illegals don't go through those and the current regime might have simply declared the system now works differently.

Patience.

Another fucking beauty.

Are there official documents that show Bush lied?

Oh never mind.

Fucking hack.

But, but, but, BOOSHE!!!

Patience.

Dude, the fucking email proves word for word the charges.

Patience.

This was already investigated. Republicans themselves, found no wrong doing.

Patience.

you seemed to have conveniently forgot about the balance of power and the checks and balances that were set up in our government.

AND it IS the way the criminal justice system works....thus why many ACCUSED are found NOT GUILTY.

Now, in this case, there seems to be some very unusual things that took place. All may have been business as usual.....but to the outside, it seems strange. The "cause" itself was inconstant from, the very first day.

That is enough reason for us to WANT our representatives to make sure that the executive branch is on the up and up and not doing things unethical or illegal...no matter what the party.

Like Bush and his alleged lying. WMD were not found so many said "he lied"....so there were investigations just to make sure he didn't.

Get off your "Obama is the cats meow" cloud and come back to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back