New Black Panther Marvel Character

"The Black Panther (T'Challa) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and penciller and co-plotter Jack Kirby, he first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966). He is the first black superhero in mainstream American comics, debuting several years before such early African-American superheroes as Marvel Comics' the Falcon and Luke Cage, and DC Comics' Tyroc, Black Lightning, and Green Lantern John Stewart. The character is usually depicted as the king and protector of Wakanda, a fictional African nation. Chadwick Boseman will play the Black Panther in several films, including Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther as a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

It will be his first movie appearance

No, it won't. The character is in Captain America: Civil War, which is in theaters today.
thus my OP. The operative word being "today'

1. Your OP is about the future Black Panther solo movie, which is coming out in 2018.
2. We've known that Black Panther would be in Civil War for at least 2 years now.
but it hasn't been released until today as per my source stipulates "movie"

nit pick much?

hbBVeYX.jpg

It will be his first movie appearance

No, it won't. The character is in Captain America: Civil War, which is in theaters today.
thus my OP. The operative word being "today'

1. Your OP is about the future Black Panther solo movie, which is coming out in 2018.
2. We've known that Black Panther would be in Civil War for at least 2 years now.
yet another ass whooping for dottie....the dumbass just will not learn...

The usual way liberals prove they are dumb on this forum is demand that I provide proof for a story or facts that are well known and all over the internet. Then I provide the proof of the story or facts, and they insist that the source can't be trusted, and therefore refuse to believe the story pr facts. You can't fix dumb, especially liberal dumb.

The usual way liberals prove they are dumb on this forum is demand that I provide proof for a story or facts that are well known and all over the internet. Then I provide the proof of the story or facts, and they insist that the source can't be trusted, and therefore refuse to believe the story pr facts. You can't fix dumb, especially liberal dumb.

Did you wander into this thread by mistake? Your post makes no sense.

My post makes sense. Read it again, and this time, pay attention to what you are reading.

I state: Fact A happened.

Liberal states: I never heard of Fact A happening, prove it.

I state: It is well known Fact A happened, you can read about it all over the internet. Google it.

Liberal states: Well I don't believe Fact A happened unless you prove it.

I state: Here is proof (post link to Source 1, which states Fact A happened).

Liberal states: Source 1 is an unreliable source, I still don't believe Fact A happened.

My post makes sense. Read it again, and this time, pay attention to what you are reading.

I state: Fact A happened.

Liberal states: I never heard of Fact A happening, prove it.

I state: It is well known Fact A happened, you can read about it all over the internet. Google it.

Liberal states: Well I don't believe Fact A happened unless you prove it.

I state: Here is proof (post link to Source 1, which states Fact A happened).

Liberal states: Source 1 is an unreliable source, I still don't believe Fact A happened.

Ok.

So what in the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Was this given the go ahead because of the world wide support for the Black Panthers during the Super Bowl performance by Beyonce...

Forum List

Back