New Black Panther Marvel Character

The BPP took their name and symbol from an organization Stokely Carmichael formed in Alabama in 1965, which Newton and Seale learned about when Carmichael came to Berkeley in 1966, when he was still in charge of SNCC. That meeting is also generally thought to have the first use of the term "black power".
I heard it came from some battalion in WWII

Apologies if I'm coming off as harsh and know-it-all, this is just a topic near and dear to me and what I research.

Heres a link to some information about the Alabama organization:
Lowndes County Freedom Organization | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

How militant could that drunk Dr King be, staggering from blonde whore to blonde whore?
Pretty militant. You dont think banging a blond chick and drinking keeps you from being militant do you?
King was never sober enough to be a militant. He was barely sober enough to embezzle from the Ebenezer Church where he was pastor.
He was sober enough to make several iconic appearances at Stanford and delivery probably one of the greatest speeches in the history of mankind.

The BPP took their name and symbol from an organization Stokely Carmichael formed in Alabama in 1965, which Newton and Seale learned about when Carmichael came to Berkeley in 1966, when he was still in charge of SNCC. That meeting is also generally thought to have the first use of the term "black power".
I heard it came from some battalion in WWII

Apologies if I'm coming off as harsh and know-it-all, this is just a topic near and dear to me and what I research.

Heres a link to some information about the Alabama organization:
Lowndes County Freedom Organization | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed
I didnt take it as you coming off harsh. You know what you know. i am going off what my father and some of his friends told me. Its like questioning several witnesses at a crime scene. The person committing the crime is often described differently by the people that witnessed the crime.

Its like questioning several witnesses at a crime scene. The person committing the crime is often described differently by the people that witnessed the crime.

Leave it to the black guy to come up with this analogy.

Oh, who gives a fuck? This is a thread about a comic book character.

While the origin of BPP seems to be a mystery, it is even a bigger mystery why otherwise normal adults delight in some childish artificial comic book 'hero'.
FJO....it looks like you have a stick crammed up your ass...just sayin....

Not at all. I just outgrew my need to admire paper 'heroes', when there is so many real heroes to admire.

As an eighteen year old immigrant, I learned English reading comic books. Then I started reading books. You have no idea what a thrill it was to read novel and plays by Dickens, Shakespeare, Cooper, etc. in the language they were written originally.

I have no problem with people who are fascinated by ersatz synthetic characters appearing in unrealistic stories and plots, in movies that lack color except for dirty green, dirty grey and dirty brown.

I certainly would not accuse them of having a stick crammed up their ass.

Oh, who gives a fuck? This is a thread about a comic book character.

While the origin of BPP seems to be a mystery, it is even a bigger mystery why otherwise normal adults delight in some childish artificial comic book 'hero'.
FJO....it looks like you have a stick crammed up your ass...just sayin....

Not at all. I just outgrew my need to admire paper 'heroes', when there is so many real heroes to admire.

As an eighteen year old immigrant, I learned English reading comic books. Then I started reading books. You have no idea what a thrill it was to read novel and plays by Dickens, Shakespeare, Cooper, etc. in the language they were written originally.

I have no problem with people who are fascinated by ersatz synthetic characters appearing in unrealistic stories and plots, in movies that lack color except for dirty green, dirty grey and dirty brown.

I certainly would not accuse them of having a stick crammed up their ass.

sure you dont.....thats why you said....." it is even a bigger mystery why otherwise normal adults delight in some childish artificial comic book 'hero'".....like i said....pull the stick out of your ass..

Forum List

Back