Funding for the wall - nope

Funding for deportation force - nope

Punishing sanctuary cities - nope

Cuts to Planned Parenthood - nope

NIH cuts - nope

Science and clean energy spending cuts - nope

What a negotiator!!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

The plan would not provide any money for President Donald Trump's promised border wall with Mexico....There is no money provided for a deportation force and there are no cuts of federal monies to so-called sanctuary cities....In the proposal, there are no cuts to funding for Planned Parenthood, a demand from Democrats. Funding for the National Institute of Health is increased by $2 billion and there is additional money for clean energy and science funding.

Congressional negotiators reach deal on government funding - CNNPolitics.com

Cut him so slack, who could've possibly known that Presidency wouldn't be easy?

Cut him so slack, who could've possibly known that Presidency wouldn't be easy?

"I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators. I’m in New York – I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them. I make good deals. That's what I do. I would make great deals for our country."

black-guys-laughing.gif

But surely he managed to kneecap Obamacare, right??

Talks had also stalled over a threat by Trump to cut off Obamacare subsidies paid to insurance companies to reduce the out-of-pocket expenses of some lower-income users of the Affordable Care Act, but Trump backed off that demand in the face of harsh criticism from Democrats.

The subsidies will stay in place as Republicans continue their long-stalled effort to repeal Obamacare, something Trump and his aides hope to revive as early as this week.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Good thing the dems arent obstructing his military down payment or anything.
Gotta have those wars! They are more important than funding abortions and the sale of baby parts
Our Federal government sucks greasy prison dick.

For all the talk about Trump shutting down the government to get Wall money, holding Obamacare subsidies hostage or generally bending history or at least Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to his will, Trump got close to nothing in the funding bill meant to fund the government for the rest of the fiscal year. He ended up crying unclear or “no mas” on virtually all his demands.

Let’s go down the list.

The EPA was slated for massive cuts – roughly 31%. It will retain 99% of its funding.

Trump demanded funding for his border wall. He didn’t get any.

Trump wanted to cut funding for the National Institutes of Health. It’s getting $2 billion of additional funding.

Funding is included for the Obamacare subsidies Trump has threatened not to pay.

There’s no provision for “defunding Planned Parenthood.”

There’s no language to defund “sanctuary cities.”

Trump’s first mini-budget is largely a continuation of Obama’s last budget.

None of this is terribly surprising. Trump presented himself as the consummate alpha-male ball buster, someone who speaks and embodies the ethos of domination his most ardent supporters instinctively crave and believe in. In practice, he’s repeatedly adopted what might be termed the preemptive fail, not only talking tough but failing to achieve his aims but actually jumping ahead of the process and unilaterally backing down or saying a metaphorical ‘never mind’ before the supposed confrontation even arrives.

Trump is less a threat than a bullshit artist who caves easily and is best either ignored or treated with a stern, disciplined and unafraid response.

In other words, SAD!, on so many levels.

Talking Points Memo

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

NIH cuts - nope

What a negotiator!!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

The plan would not provide any money for President Donald Trump's promised border wall with Mexico....There is no money provided for a deportation force and there are no cuts of federal monies to so-called sanctuary cities....In the proposal, there are no cuts to funding for Planned Parenthood, a demand from Democrats. Funding for the National Institute of Health is increased by $2 billion and there is additional money for clean energy and science funding.

Do you realize what bandaid measure is? It is kicking the can down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What is it with lefties? Do they think the presidency lasts 100 days? Wait until Trump gets rolling and democrats are buried for good.

NIH cuts - nope

What a negotiator!!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

Holy Crap! He just said that he's willing to meet with Kim Jong Un.

With his negotiating skills I guess we can say goodbye to South Korea! Probably Japan as well!

I hope that he can at least manage not to give away Hawaii!

NIH cuts - nope

What a negotiator!!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

You think he'll have more leverage down the road?

That's adorable!

NIH cuts - nope

What a negotiator!!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

Seriously, this isn't even a new budget, it's a spending bill that normally would have been done before he took office.

Forum List

Back