New Chinese study of 10 million show that Asymptomatic Spread of Covid does not exist

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Chinese study of 10 million show that Asymptomatic Spread of Covid does not exist. WHAT?! New Study of 10 Million Chinese Finds Asymptomatic Covid Spread Never Existed
So what's with the mask Nazis and the big covid hoax?
In whose interest is it to keep America locked up and compliant? That idiot Joe Biden wants 100 days of mask wearing.
To what end? What's the point? Why is 100 days of compliance so important?

Look and see who is lying to you.

Can we get some insight from another source? These guys are off the charts for bullshit reporting.

Can we get some insight from another source? These guys are off the charts for bullshit reporting.

You are too bigoted to look for the study in the article you think is junk.

Here is what YOU missed because of your source bigotry:

"The study, published in the November issue of the peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Communications, studied 9,899,828 residents of Wuhan, screening them between May 14, 2020 and June 1, 2020. The results provided clear evidence as to the possibility of any asymptomatic transmission of the virus."

There it is the STUDY you didn't find because you avoided reading the article.

"The study, published in the November issue of the peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Communications, studied 9,899,828 residents of Wuhan, screening them between May 14, 2020 and June 1, 2020. The results provided clear evidence as to the possibility of any asymptomatic transmission of the virus."

I never said the study didn't happen; in fact I was fairly sure there was some kind of study. I just want perspective from somebody other than a website known for bullshitting people.

Jesus they have been marked as "low factual reporting" on a watchdog that is pretty lenient. I've never even seen that before.

I never said the study didn't happen; in fact I was fairly sure there was some kind of study. I just want perspective from somebody other than a website known for bullshitting people.

It was YOUR bigoty that prevented you from finding the study, it is in the TITLE of the article!!!

WHAT?! New Study of 10 Million Chinese Finds Asymptomatic Covid Spread Never Existed - National File

DUH!

Then the study MUST be sourced in the article to make their article credible, that is why you should read through the article as I did to find it.

:rolleyes:

The masks, the lockdowns have all been for you to show your obedience and submission. They were never to slow the spread of the virus,

I never questioned the study you boob. I just want perspective on the study from a better source.
If you don't question the study then why are you questioning the source?

Your biases stop you from being rational or scientifically minded. Not a good look.

New Chinese study of 10 million show that Asymptomatic Spread of Covid does not exist. WHAT?! New Study of 10 Million Chinese Finds Asymptomatic Covid Spread Never Existed
In whose interest is it to keep America locked up and compliant? That idiot Joe Biden wants 100 days of mask wearing.

Now you believe data from China?

Now you believe data from China?
I've never claimed ALL information from China is corrupt and I've seen other sources that back what this
Chinese study has shown. Masks are largely a placebo and virtue signaling to show authorities you are a
good boy.
If someone is asymptomatic masks are largely pointless. Even Fauci admitted this months ago.

I LOVE stupid threads. Thanks Eric! :D

So I guess I'm not going to get my source.
Read the citation I linked to. What more do you need? Jesus...you really are a dogmatic fool.
Here's a novel idea...do a little work and look for confirmation that you will accept IF it can be found
in the sort of place you seem to trust.

Last edited:
Oh dear - Speaking of which ...

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
Factual Reporting: LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2019, National File is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that reports from a conservative perspective. According to their about page: “National File is a bold new media project focused on hard news regarding cultural movements, political issues, the tech industry, and other topics pertaining to the New Right. Our team includes distinguished journalists with previous experience at Breitbart, The Daily Caller, Free Beacon, The Gateway Pundit, GameRanx, One Angry Gamer, and Big League Politics. All articles published by National File are true and factual.” (not true see below)

Could this Chinese study be correct and on the nose? Of course it could. I guess it's up to dogmatic clowns like you disprove the study and the science within.
Put on your lab coat, wear your mask, and get to it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back