New Chinese study of 10 million show that Asymptomatic Spread of Covid does not exist

New Chinese study of 10 million show that Asymptomatic Spread of Covid does not exist. WHAT?! New Study of 10 Million Chinese Finds Asymptomatic Covid Spread Never Existed
So what's with the mask Nazis and the big covid hoax?
In whose interest is it to keep America locked up and compliant? That idiot Joe Biden wants 100 days of mask wearing.
To what end? What's the point? Why is 100 days of compliance so important?

Look and see who is lying to you.

Now you believe data from China?

Only when it fits OP narrative, otherwise don't believe a thing that comes out of China, right OP?

In whose interest is it to keep America locked up and compliant?

I just don't get all the paranoia about this. Do you really think covid is a conspiracy to "keep America locked up and compliant"? Do you think the entire world has colluded to pull off this conspiracy? Does that really seem plausible?

I just don't get all the paranoia about this. Do you really think covid is a conspiracy to "keep America locked up and compliant"? Do you think the entire world has colluded to pull off this conspiracy? Does that really seem plausible?
Covid itself is not some sort of conspiracy. The way this government has responded to it by shutting much of America down is senseless and counterproductive.

Government's answers and so called solutions have been worse overall than the disease itself.

Covid itself is not some sort of conspiracy. The way this government has responded to it by shutting much of America down is senseless and counterproductive.

Government's answers and so called solutions have been worse overall than the disease itself.

Very possibly. But what makes you think it's a conspiracy "to keep America locked up and compliant"? Do you really imagine that a sinister cabal is driving all this? Isn't if far more likely just ineptitude?

Very possibly. But what makes you think it's a conspiracy "to keep America locked up and compliant"? Do you really imagine that a sinister cabal is driving all this? Isn't if far more likely just ineptitude?

Man, there are many dumb fucks that believe that.

Forum List

Back