New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

JoeXi’s CIA handlers have not told him that the ”big evolution jump” is bullshit. It’s propaganda that is using mutations from other regions of the genome that are less important than mutations in the spike region.

I don't recall ANY President in my lifetime ever issuing some mandate.
Not even President Eisenhower during the Polio epidemic.Because
one cannot Federalize any mandate.So all 50 states agree to
order mandates per each state for the Polio Vaccine.
Biden isn't merely a Tyrant ... He's a dirty Rotten Scoundrel ta boot.
Each week a new dirty deal for Americans.While he and his Brother
and Son get richer.Doing bidness with China.
Eisenhower called for a V-day where every American can schedule
a shot.After all 50 states approved.
One thing's for sure; you are a fool.

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’ | The Daily Wire

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

========
The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation
Correct
He never said it but then a question was posed about if he did and from that question they ran with it

YOU are the one with the problem, sheeple like you.
The irony is that polio does link to the pivot virus, PHEV, Canada, 1962: between coronaviruses and influenza viruses. They at first thought it was pig polio because a symptom it produces is encephalomyelitis. This special virus has telltale identical sequences to yak coronaviruses, linking to yaks in Yunnan. Belarus scientists think yak is an intermediate host of SARS-CoV-2.

Correct
He never said it but then a question was posed about if he did and from that question they ran with it
I can't remember everything but I think trump suggested that maybe people could somehow ingest it, speaking about the disinfectant solutions. I couldn't believe he was that dumb to ask such a question. I remember afterwards the disinfectant companies and others suggested that no one try ingesting disinfectant solutions fearing that some of his followers might actually do it.

I couldn't believe he was that dumb to ask such a question
Well, believe it. As he always does, he showed up to that press conference completely unprepared and embarrassingly ignorant of the topics. Then he saw a poster board on stage and tried to riff on it and tried to sound smart, like an 8 year old trying to do a book report in front of the class for a book he never actually read. Embarrassing.

I am not an expert in everything like you must be, I rely on experts to do the hard work in the public health arena and I like having people in charge that I can put my faith / trust in. I couldn't believe anything trump said he is such a big liar. Above all things are president has to be honest and trustworthy have integrity and good common sense. Biden has all those qualities but he is not an expert on public health issues but he has the right people there and he can rely on to do their job. You can't believe anything you want I don't really care I'm not here to argue in a week they'll know if this omicron is good news or more bad news and the administration will act appropriately.

What BS.

1637978996567.png

They sure named this new variant quickly!
This time we're all dead!! :muahaha:
I watch PBS NewsHour this evening they don't even know if this one's more deadly it's simply more contagious at that's all we know at this time in a week we'll know more don't go crazy don't get frustrated don't live in fear just wait and see and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself.

I am not an expert in everything like you must be, I rely on experts to do the hard work in the public health arena and I like having people in charge that I can put my faith / trust in. I couldn't believe anything trump said he is such a big liar. Above all things are president has to be honest and trustworthy have integrity and good common sense. Biden has all those qualities but he is not an expert on public health issues but he has the right people there and he can rely on to do their job. You can't believe anything you want I don't really care I'm not here to argue in a week they'll know if this omicron is good news or more bad news and the administration will act appropriately.
Dipshit, there is no way for you to know about omicron because this is a CIA-controlled situation. If omicron fails to cause anxiety in the prisoners, they will seed-in something else to substitute for omicron while the prisoners are still thinking it’s omicron. There will be no way for you to know what you’re infected with when you go into the hospital. It could be influenza, but they will be making $100,000 for your capture. CIA, NIH, WHO and communist China have working hard on this money-making venture, and no one knows where the virus came from.

I watch PBS NewsHour this evening they don't even know if this one's more deadly it's simply more contagious at that's all we know at this time in a week we'll know more don't go crazy don't get frustrated don't live in fear just wait and see and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself.

You don't recognize sarcasm, do you?

U.S. to restrict travel from South Africa, 7 other countries as new Covid variant emerges

From the article:

• The United States will restrict travel for non-U.S. citizens from South Africa and seven other countries starting on Monday as a new Covid variant emerges.
  • President Joe Biden was briefed on Friday by White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci. The briefing came as other nations announced travel restrictions on southern Africa.
  • In addition to South Africa, the affected countries are Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.

OP Comment(s):

Whoa there Joey Biden, sounds like a racist policy you done come up with, pal. Think of all the poor Africans you're about to discriminate against. Maybe we'll a have to start a callin' you Trump Lite. Like, you know, diet Trump? What a crock. Someone, anyone, please pass the jelly . . .
Biden announced support of the Trump Travel Bans in 2020. Biden has ordered extensive travels bans and lifted them depending on success and failure of various countries in controlling the spread of the virus.

You don't recognize sarcasm, do you?
I guess I'm still used to the old discussion boards of years ago for people actually said what they mean and we're civil about it. Sarcasm really doesn't have a place in good discussions.

The scientists don’t even know if it’s more contagious than Delta at this point. This article gives a few more details. It’s hard to tell if this is truly about alerting the public or fear promotion. I haven’t looked beyond the medical journals but I’m sure that the LSM is already lying to the public about it. LSM is one of the worst culprits with raising the panic button when there should be caution without panic.

Remember a few months back the mu virus was reported in South America and a few other countries. It was reported to be spreading rapidly and the WHO put it on their mutation watch list. A few months latter it had disappeared from media. The reason is that it's transmission rate paled in comparison to delta variant. It takes time for the scientists to collect the data and evaluate it. The Media simply can not wait for the facts, so it spreads opinion mixed with misinformation in order to generate interest as this is their bread and butter, creating news.

interesting …this sort of move was considered xenophobic by xiden last year

glad to see xiden and the dems have finally decided to start taking this seriously and reintroducing some of trumps policies that were working
Both Biden and Trump have increased and decreased travel restrictions depending on the covid threat.

Forum List

Back