New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG HE HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD HE DESERVED TO DIE MAGA

I wouldn't say that. A lot of quality people have criminal records.

However what I don't like about this character who got shot was the smiling picture which makes him look innocent in the story. Sort of like the misleading pic of Trayvon that was shown. Since the victim here has a criminal record, why didn't they show his official Mug Shot instead of a high school yearbook pic

Because when he was gunned down he was just an ordinary citizen jogging. Seems like that would be the picture you would show. Unless of course you're trying to influence people's perceptions.

You are making a judgment there. That's not what the accused, who are granted the presumption of complete and total innocence, have implied. In fact they have suggested that the man who was shot had it coming and the shooting was justified.

For the media to try and taint the jury poll by putting forth as fact the Unproven theory that Mr. Arbery was just a jogger minding his own beeswax is unconscionable.

The defendants here deserve every benefit of the doubt, by law.

I think that any jury in a great state like Georgia is going to understand that. However, the campaign to demonize the defendants here,before any trial and even before they have had a chance to speak their peace, is disgusting. It is like to give the African American mobs the idea that it will be some kind of "injustice" if the defendants aren't hanged and will lead to civil unrest. Which, BTW, the Left loves.

We are all making judgements here. Unfortunately many of those judgements are about a dead man who can't defend himself.

The only ones here that are on trial are the father and son, and according to law they are the ones entitled to the Presumption of innocence. And they will be, by the jury and by the court. It just seems like libs want to poison the air here and try to convince the people that there is an "injustice" if the defendants are found innocent.

Riots are great for the Lame Stream Media, they really increase ratings.

The police department in this particular area has a pretty troubled history.

That has nothing to do with this case....just a distraction...we are trying to present the truth...and prevent the legal lynching of two innocent white men....like we also fought to defend George Zimmerman...in a very similar case...though at least these guys have a video of the black guy attacking....not a innocent victim...a criminal guilty of assault just like Trayvon but with visual proof in this case.

Corrupt police department, that handled this case and didn't charge or arrest those men is indeed relevant.

Trayvon Martin, however, is not.

Because when he was gunned down he was just an ordinary citizen jogging. Seems like that would be the picture you would show. Unless of course you're trying to influence people's perceptions.
Looks like that's what YOU'RE trying to do. He was shot in self-defense, while attacking and punching somebody. A criminal thug, not an ordinary citizen.

I can't buy the self defense crapolla.
1. He was one unarmed man.
2. He tried to avoid them.
3. They (3 men, two of them armed) ambushed him.
4. They were not officers of the law - they were, at that point lawless thugs.
5. He tried to defend himself.

That's a bullshit argument.

For sure and that is all we are seeing from the liberals and the msm....b.s. and more b.s.--trying to turn the suspect into a saint their usual modus operandi.

Hopefully the authrities in Brunswick
Ga. will not cave in to the political pressure....hopefully this grand jury to be convened will be competent and review the evidence in a honest manner and do the right thing.
That's usually what does happen. In case after case, white people (often cops) are railroaded by weakkneed politicians, pandering to the black community's extreme element, and trying to avoid race riots, and loss of votes.

Then it goes to court, the facts are brought out and the wrongfully accused shooters are acquitted (George Zimmerman, Betty Shelby, the Baltimore 6, Darren Wilson, Micheal Slager, Jeronimo Yanez, etc)

Yes...if a honest jury can be seated....we can expect justice....though due to political considerations probably about half if not more of the jurors will be black....thus most likely if that is the case then it will probably be a hung jury...black jurors are notorious for letting their bias interfere with their judgement.

However what I don't like about this character who got shot was the smiling picture which makes him look innocent in the story. Sort of like the misleading pic of Trayvon that was shown. Since the victim here has a criminal record, why didn't they show his official Mug Shot instead of a high school yearbook pic

You are making a judgment there. That's not what the accused, who are granted the presumption of complete and total innocence, have implied. In fact they have suggested that the man who was shot had it coming and the shooting was justified.

For the media to try and taint the jury poll by putting forth as fact the Unproven theory that Mr. Arbery was just a jogger minding his own beeswax is unconscionable.

I think that any jury in a great state like Georgia is going to understand that. However, the campaign to demonize the defendants here,before any trial and even before they have had a chance to speak their peace, is disgusting. It is like to give the African American mobs the idea that it will be some kind of "injustice" if the defendants aren't hanged and will lead to civil unrest. Which, BTW, the Left loves.

We are all making judgements here. Unfortunately many of those judgements are about a dead man who can't defend himself.

I have yet to see you be right about anything......there is no way to defend the dead black guy...the video proves that....you cannot defend someone who attacks someone with a shotgun .....how crazy is that...especially when it can easily be seen he could have kept running on down the road....nothing to stop him from doing that.

The video proves nothing, at least not what you think since you can't see exactly what occurred. What you CAN see is he tried to avoid them.

If you cannot see you have a visual problem....put it in slow motion if you must....look through the windshield of the truck and you can clearly see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy....undeniable.

The police department in this particular area has a pretty troubled history.

That has nothing to do with this case....just a distraction...we are trying to present the truth...and prevent the legal lynching of two innocent white men....like we also fought to defend George Zimmerman...in a very similar case...though at least these guys have a video of the black guy attacking....not a innocent victim...a criminal guilty of assault just like Trayvon but with visual proof in this case.

Corrupt police department, that handled this case and didn't charge or arrest those men is indeed relevant.

Trayvon Martin, however, is not.

How is it "corruption" if the police department didn't believe that they could prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt?

When I say “stupid” I mean their actions were stupid. Even if the guy had been white, their actions were reckless. And now a man is dead because of their recklessness.

By choosing to chase the guy down and to do so while armed, they introduced an element of danger to the situation that was completely unnecessary, given that the alleged crime was simple burglery and the guy was not exhibiting threatening behavior to them or anyone else.
You act like chasing the guy down and being armed is something unusual. I carry a gun every minute of every day while I'm outside. So what ?

Arbery is dead because of HIS recklessness and criminal violence, nothing else.

Being armed is not necessarily the problem. Chasing a man down while armed presents a whole host of problems, especially if you have no idea whether or not the man you are chasing actually committed the crimes you think he did.

Also, I don’t know if the McMichaels usually went around armed as you do but it’s clear from their initial testimony that they specifically grabbed their weapons before setting out to accost Aubery.

Having said that, the way they went about this does not look good for them. They only had a suspicion that he was the burgler so they had no legal justification whatsoever for attempting to accost him at all.

It’s been pointed out many times that they called the cops. That’s all well and good except, they should have left it at that.

I have yet to see you be right about anything......there is no way to defend the dead black guy...the video proves that....you cannot defend someone who attacks someone with a shotgun .....how crazy is that...especially when it can easily be seen he could have kept running on down the road....nothing to stop him from doing that.

The video proves nothing, at least not what you think since you can't see exactly what occurred. What you CAN see is he tried to avoid them.

If you cannot see you have a visual problem....put it in slow motion if you must....look through the windshield of the truck and you can clearly see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy....undeniable

If you cannot see you have a visual problem....put it in slow motion if you must....look through the windshield of the truck and you can clearly see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy....undeniable.

Now the complete video which is presented is being taken down across the internet...the msm does not want people to see what happened....but irregardless whether they are successful doing that or not....the jury will be able to view the entire video and in slow motion.....huge evidence...evidence that cannot be disputed.....the black guy attacked the white guy...no way around that.

Looks like that's what YOU'RE trying to do. He was shot in self-defense, while attacking and punching somebody. A criminal thug, not an ordinary citizen.

Exactly and with a list of felony convictions.....the guy was a criminal...cannot be denied....and he was not right....i mean by that he had some kind of mental problem the family is covering up. What type of person will rush to attack someone who has a shotgun...a person who is not right in the head.

A "list of felony convictions"?
When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show.

That's not much.

Taking a gun to school is a felony. I wonder if he was planning to shoot some kids?

Exactly and with a list of felony convictions.....the guy was a criminal...cannot be denied....and he was not right....i mean by that he had some kind of mental problem the family is covering up. What type of person will rush to attack someone who has a shotgun...a person who is not right in the head.

When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show.

That's not much.

Taking a gun to school is a felony. I wonder if he was planning to shoot some kids?

Ya that is a whole list all right. Tell me - is being black a felony?

When I say “stupid” I mean their actions were stupid. Even if the guy had been white, their actions were reckless. And now a man is dead because of their recklessness.

By choosing to chase the guy down and to do so while armed, they introduced an element of danger to the situation that was completely unnecessary, given that the alleged crime was simple burglery and the guy was not exhibiting threatening behavior to them or anyone else.
You act like chasing the guy down and being armed is something unusual. I carry a gun every minute of every day while I'm outside. So what ?

Arbery is dead because of HIS recklessness and criminal violence, nothing else.

Being armed is not necessarily the problem. Chasing a man down while armed presents a whole host of problems, especially if you have no idea whether or not the man you are chasing actually committed the crimes you think he did.

Also, I don’t know if the McMichaels usually went around armed as you do but it’s clear from their initial testimony that they specifically grabbed their weapons before setting out to accost Aubery.

Having said that, the way they went about this does not look good for them. They only had a suspicion that he was the burgler so they had no legal justification whatsoever for attempting to accost him at all.

It’s been pointed out many times that they called the cops. That’s all well and good except, they should have left it at that.

For the umpteenth time they did nothing illegal....it is not illegal to follow or chase someone. It is not illegal in Georgia to possess firearms......tell us exactly what you think they did that was illegal?

That's not much.

Do you think a perp taking a gun to school is a minor thing....how many kids have been shot and killed by some nutcase like this taking a gun to school?

So what if they grabbed their guns before going out ? Their guns are for self-defense. This is something liberals can't seem to get focused to.

The suspicion the McMicheals had of Arbery as a burglar is plenty of legal justification for them to follow and accost him. And if you look up the word "accost" in the dictionary, you'll find it's not such a bad thing.

I'd say the way the McMichaels went about this, was just fine, and commendable, as they were concerned about crime in their community, and were getting off their duffs to do something about it

After they get cleared by a jury, they should be given a public service medal.

Last edited:
It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

You should change your handle to Mac the racist

If you cannot see you have a visual problem....put it in slow motion if you must....look through the windshield of the truck and you can clearly see the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy....undeniable

Now the complete video which is presented is being taken down across the internet...the msm does not want people to see what happened....but irregardless whether they are successful doing that or not....the jury will be able to view the entire video and in slow motion.....huge evidence...evidence that cannot be disputed.....the black guy attacked the white guy...no way around that.
I'm no expert on vision, but this is SO apparent that even Stevie Wonder could see this.........

That's not much.

Do you think a perp taking a gun to school is a minor thing....how many kids have been shot and killed by some nutcase like this taking a gun to school?

Now we see him attacking a innocent civilian trying to take his weapon away from him and what would he have done if he had been sucessful in that....if he had been able to gain control of the weapon and kill both white guys......what would be your reaction to that? Let me guess....Hero black guy kills two vigilantes? Am I wrong?

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

You should change your handle to Mac the racist

hehheh Thats all liberals have....screaming he a waycist he a waycist hehheh

That's not much.

Now we see him attacking a innocent civilian trying to take his weapon away from him and what would he have done if he had been sucessful in that....if he had been able to gain control of the weapon and kill both white guys......what would be your reaction to that? Let me guess....Hero black guy kills two vigilantes? Am I wrong?
Give it up on these morons, Mac. They'll keep denying everything you post. Yes, they really ARE that dumb.

FALSE! Exactly the OPPOSITE of that, is what the video shows. It shows Arbery ATTACKING McMichaels, and repeatedly punching him. There is a good reason why Arbery got blasted to bits with that shotgun. Because he DESERVED it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back