New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being armed is not necessarily the problem. Chasing a man down while armed presents a whole host of problems, especially if you have no idea whether or not the man you are chasing actually committed the crimes you think he did.

Also, I don’t know if the McMichaels usually went around armed as you do but it’s clear from their initial testimony that they specifically grabbed their weapons before setting out to accost Aubery.

Having said that, the way they went about this does not look good for them. They only had a suspicion that he was the burgler so they had no legal justification whatsoever for attempting to accost him at all.

It’s been pointed out many times that they called the cops. That’s all well and good except, they should have left it at that.
So what if they grabbed their guns before going out ? Their guns are for self-defense. This is something liberals can't seem to get focused to.

The suspicion the McMicheals had of Arbery as a burglar is plenty of legal justification for them to follow and accost him. And if you look up the word "accost" in the dictionary, you'll find it's not such a bad thing.

I'd say the way the McMichaels went about this, was just fine, and commendable, as they were concerned about crime in their community, and were getting off their duffs to do something about it

After they get cleared by a jury, they should be given a public service medal.

No. It wasn't. Their duty was to call the police and report their concern and let the police handle it. I'm sure they had phones, they could even have photographed him for evidenced if they were so concerned.

Killing an unarmed man is not commendable.

Try and keep up dear...they called the police first before they began following the suspect.

The guy with the shotgun had no choice....it had come down to kill or be killed....when someone is attacking you, punching you and trying to take your weapon you must assume they will kill you if they can get control of your weapon...has happened many times even to police officers.

No wonder the media does not want people to see this video.....which proves they are lying when they claim the men drove up on the black dude and attacked him....outrageous lie....sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.

I hope they can come up with a good legal team...they should try and get the team that defended Zimmerman.
I just went through about 10 videos, and every one had been doctored to cut out or minimize the attacking done by Arbery, with just the shooting of him being shown.

Whole thing reminds me of the 1993 KTLA video, that was doctored to make it look like police brutality on Rodney King, which was a total lie. Resulted in LA riots that got 54 people killed, and Millions$$ in damages.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

So what. He was doing nothing criminal when he was murdered.

Its called assault dumbass.....as in the black guy was assaulting the white guy and he was not murdered....it was a justifiable homicide. Murder is a legal term of which you do not know the meaning.

It can't be assault, when YOU initiate the conflict. Dumbass.

The McMicheals have every right to confront Arbery and ask him a questionw ma
This is George Zimmerman all over again.

How many of you white males, or even females have had some unknown person attempt to stop and/or detain you while you're simply going about your day, minding your own business?

No, it's not. This guy was trying to run away. Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman.

When who was "murdered" ? Are you in the wrong thread ? NOBODY was "murdered" in this thread.

And the guy who was killed (in self-defense), was committing a violent criminal attack.

Yeah, he was. The two yahoos blocked his way, and then assaulted him. He was trying to get away.

Just like the morons who defended Trayvon, you are defending the people who are in the wrong.

THEY placed themselves in this position. They initiated the attack, thus they can't claim self defence.

Defend those who are innocent. Not the guilty, like these fools.

When who was "murdered" ? Are you in the wrong thread ? NOBODY was "murdered" in this thread.

And the guy who was killed (in self-defense), was committing a violent criminal attack.

Yeah, he was. The two yahoos blocked his way, and then assaulted him. He was trying to get away.

Just like the morons who defended Trayvon, you are defending the people who are in the wrong.H

THEY placed themselves in this position. They initiated the attack, thus they can't claim self defence.

Have you watched the video? I mean the complete video...not the one the fake news is posting.....that should answer all your questions....you come on here and state untruths....without bothering to even find the truth....before you come on here and open your pie hole you should read some of the posts first and then you would not embarass yourself with the ignorance you are demonstrating for all to see.

Really pathetic.

Irregardless --- just for starters the joggers path was not blocked he had plenty of room to get by the truck and jog ever so happily on down the road...however after going around to the right of the parked truck he veered to the left in front of the truck and attacked the white guy with a shotgun....clearly seen in the video posted many times on this thread....thus you have no excuse for not seeing it.

Last edited:

How many of you white males, or even females have had some unknown person attempt to stop and/or detain you while you're simply going about your day, minding your own business?
I answered that question twice earlier in the thread. I have MANY TIMES had some unknown person attempt to stop and/or detain me, while I was simply going about my day, minding my own business. I've had people do that by asked me what time it is, if a certain store is open or not, and panhandlers asking me for money.

When a friend and I are out feeding or trapping stray cats, often strangers come by and enquire what we are doing. We tell them, have a short conversation, and go back to what we were doing. The number of times that I have ever attacked any of these people is ZERO.

I am curious about one thing though. Why did you use the words "white males" in your post ? :confused-84:

Just like the morons who defended Trayvon, you are defending the people who are in the wrong.H

Have you watched the video? I mean the complete video...not the one the fake news is posting.....that should answer all your questions....you come on here and state untruths....without bothering to even find the truth....before you come on here and open your pie hole you should read some of the posts first and then you would not embarass yourself with the ignorance you are demonstrating for all to see.

Really pathetic.

Yes, I have. The two in the truck no doubt thought they had a bad guy in their sites. However they had no legal right to stop him, and they certainly had no legal right to kill him.

That makes it murder.

Had it been me they accosted, I would have shot both of them for their actions.

The black guy was not trying to run away. and yes trayvon did ambush Z.

Just like the morons who defended Trayvon, you are defending the people who are in the wrong.

Everything you just said is exactly the opposite of what happened, Stop talking foolish.

Sorry dumb ass, but he was known by them, as a criminal who had been arrested before, and the reason why he was being fllowed was because he was caught at trying to commit a criminal act this time as well. Yes, we all know in your world black people should be allowed to do whatever they want and help themselves to other people's stuff and attack them at will, but we aren't there quite yet, you'll just have to wait a few months and see if enough mail in ballots from Burma and South America put your criminal heroes in office before you have total immunity and can run completely amuck robbing and killing. It's going to be a tough job disarming all those honest citizens, though, so you might want to just keep shooting each other for a while after the elections.

be able to find the truth on this case..obviously you have not tried very hard to do that.

I have watched the complete video many times. There is no justification for what they did. The should have called the police, and followed him if they thought he was the burglar.

They didn't. You have an ex cop, and his son, who were tactically stupid. Their actions led to an innocent mans death.

Yes, I have. The two in the truck no doubt thought they had a bad guy in their sites. However they had no legal right to stop him, and they certainly had no legal right to kill him.

That makes it murder.

Had it been me they accosted, I would have shot both of them for their actions.
They did not stop him. He stopped himself. He was perfectly able to keep on going. And they most certainly DID HAVE A RIGHT TO SHOOT/KILL him. When you are attacked, as McMicheal was, you have a right to defend yourself, including with a gun.

Learn the law before you post.

And if you would have shot the McMicheals, who were doing nothing but trying to ask a couple of questions, you would have been guilty of murder.

PS - what is your meaning of "yahoos" ? Is this some kind of anti-white, racist slur ?

Sorry dumb ass, but he was known by them, as a criminal who had been arrested before, and the reason why he was being fllowed was because he was caught at trying to commit a criminal act this time as well. Yes, we all know in your world black people should be allowed to do whatever they want and help themselves to other people's stuff and attack them at will, but we aren't there quite yet, you'll just have to wait a few months and see if enough mail in balots from Burma and South America put your criminal heroes in office before you have total immunity and can run completely amuck robing and killing.
Fantastic post, thanks.

Everything you just said is exactly the opposite of what happened, Stop talking foolish.

He seems to have come on here knowing nothing about the case and has not tried to find out anything about it.....quite common though....people get their fake news from the msm and run with it....displaying their ignorance/

He seems to have come on here knowing nothing about the case and has not tried to find out anything about it.....quite common though....people get their fake news from the msm and run with it....displaying their ignorance/
Yep. What's so strange is that westwall USUALLY posts intelligently. NOT tonight, however.

Yep. What's so strange is that westwall USUALLY posts intelligently. NOT tonight, however.

I post factually. I am a use of force expert. I actually have testified in Court multiple times on cases like this. I didn't respond until now so I could review the evidence that is out there.

The evidence is not good for the ex cop and his son. They did everything wrong. Like I said, had they accosted me like that, I would have shot both of them.

All the guy had to do was keep on 'jogging'; nobody tried to stop him from doing that. He chose to attack an armed individual.

be able to find the truth on this case..obviously you have not tried very hard to do that.

I have watched the complete video many times. There is no justification for what they did. The should have called the police, and followed him if they thought he was the burglar.

They didn't. You have an ex cop, and his son, who were tactically stupid. Their actions led to an innocent mans death.
Dude, you are not in step with this thread at all. I suggest you leave it, read the whole thread, find out what is going on, and come back later.

There is complete justification for what the McMichaels did. What they did was commendable as community watch program activity. They DID CALL the POLICE. and THEY DID FOLLOW HIM. You don't know what you're talking about.

The man who died was not "innocent". He was guilty of assault and battery, if not attempted murder. He was a lowlife, cheap, dirty, violent criminal, and he got what he DESERVED.

You are not even close to having this thing focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back