New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The McMicheals have every right to confront Arbery and ask him a questionw ma
This is George Zimmerman all over again.

How many of you white males, or even females have had some unknown person attempt to stop and/or detain you while you're simply going about your day, minding your own business?

No, it's not. This guy was trying to run away. Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman.

The black guy was not trying to run away. and yes trayvon did ambush Z.
be able to find the truth on this case..obviously you have not tried very hard to do that.

I have watched the complete video many times. There is no justification for what they did. The should have called the police, and followed him if they thought he was the burglar.

They didn't. You have an ex cop, and his son, who were tactically stupid. Their actions led to an innocent mans death.

There you go again...demonstrating your ignorance....they did call the police....they called the police before they headed out to confront the suspect.

You have a big problem ....not sure what it is....most likely you watched the edited video...not the real one that showed the whole thing....as in the truck was parked way ahead of the jogger...the father was in the bed of the truck...the son to the left and slightly in front of the truck.

The jogger saw them way ahead but kept jogging towards them....demonstrating he was not in fear of his life....when he gets to the truck and goes to the right around the truck and then quickly veers to the left in front of the truck and attacks the guy with the shot gun....punching him and trying to take control of the shotgun. 3 rounds are fired....the first two miss because the white guy is prevented from pointing the barrel at the black guy....them for whatever reason the black guy lets go of the barrel and starts punching the white guy..thus allowing the white guy to point the barrel of the gun at the black guy and fire off the 3rd and final shot which struck the black guy and killed him....did the video you watch show that?

All the guy had to do was keep on 'jogging'; nobody tried to stop him from doing that. He chose to attack an armed individual.

All they had to do was call the police and follow him.

I post factually. I am a use of force expert. I actually have testified in Court multiple times on cases like this. I didn't respond until now so I could review the evidence that is out there.

The evidence is not good for the ex cop and his son. They did everything wrong. Like I said, had they accosted me like that, I would have shot both of them.
You post JIBBERISH. You are as bad a violent murderer as Arbery was. You need psychiatric care.

How many of you white males, or even females have had some unknown person attempt to stop and/or detain you while you're simply going about your day, minding your own business?

be able to find the truth on this case..obviously you have not tried very hard to do that.

I have watched the complete video many times. There is no justification for what they did. The should have called the police, and followed him if they thought he was the burglar.

They didn't. You have an ex cop, and his son, who were tactically stupid. Their actions led to an innocent mans death.
Dude, you are not in step with this thread at all. I suggest you leave it, read the whole thread, find out what is going on, and come back later.

There is complete justification for what the McMichaels did. What they did was commendable as community watch program activity. They DID CALL the POLICE. and THEY DID FOLLOW HIM. You don't know what you're talking about.

The man who died was not "innocent". He was guilty of assault and battery, if not attempted murder. He was a lowlife, cheap, dirty, violent criminal, and he got what he DESERVED.

You are not even close to having this thing focused.

No, it wasn't. Had he been armed, and actually committed a crime, I would agree with you. He WASN'T. What they did was stupid.

I post factually. I am a use of force expert. I actually have testified in Court multiple times on cases like this. I didn't respond until now so I could review the evidence that is out there.

The evidence is not good for the ex cop and his son. They did everything wrong. Like I said, had they accosted me like that, I would have shot both of them.
You post JIBBERISH. You are as bad a violent murderer as Arbery was. You need psychiatric care.

Oh piss off you fucking loon. You don't know shit.

There you go again...demonstrating your ignorance....they did call the police....they called the police before they headed out to confront the suspect.

You have a big problem ....not sure what it is....most likely you watched the edited video...not the real one that showed the whole thing....as in the truck was parked way ahead of the jogger...the father was in the bed of the truck...the son to the left and slightly in front of the truck.

The jogger saw them way ahead but kept jogging towards them....demonstrating he was not in fear of his life....when he gets to the truck and goes to the right around the truck and then quickly veers to the left in front of the truck and attacks the guy with the shot gun....punching him and trying to take control of the shotgun. 3 rounds are fired....the first two miss because the white guy is prevented from pointing the barrel at the black guy....them for whatever reason the black guy lets go of the barrel and starts punching the white guy..thus allowing the white guy to point the barrel of the gun at the black guy and fire off the 3rd and final shot which struck the black guy and killed him....did the video you watch show that?

And they intercepted him and stopped him. They shouldn't have. They should have followed in their truck and directed the police to him. Just like I have done on more than one occasion.

No, it wasn't. Had he been armed, and actually committed a crime, I would agree with you. He WASN'T. What they did was stupid.
What do you mean by "actually' ? Of course he committed a crime. He physically attacked somebody. That is assault and battery. It is aggravated assault (usually a felony in most states) by grabbing and wrestling for the shotgun, and a case could well be made for attempted murder.

If Arbery had not been killed, his criminal ass should be in jail, awaiting trial on very serious charge.s

All the guy had to do was keep on 'jogging'; nobody tried to stop him from doing that. He chose to attack an armed individual.

They did not have to do anything....they chose to call the police and follow the guy to make sure he did not escape and to try and talk to him...but he refused to talk to them.

All they had to do was call the police and follow him.

They did not have to do any

And they intercepted him and stopped him. They shouldn't have. They should have followed in their truck and directed the police to him. Just like I have done on more than one occasion.

Nonsense....ok i tried to be fair with you but you persist in your lying and your ignorance....obviously nothing more than a dumb ass nigha not interested in the truth....I suggest everyone put this asshole on ignore..he is plaing some kind of game...not a serious poster.

on ignore he goes.

Nonsense....ok i tried to be fair with you but you persist in your lying and your ignorance....obviously nothing more than a dumb ass nigha not interested in the truth....I suggest everyone put this asshole on ignore..he is plaing some kind of game...not a serious poster.

on ignore he goes.
OK I won't respond to him either.

we only suspect he was defending himself,,,if he only complied he would be alive and the rednecks would be in jail,,,

If you think the rednecks would be in jail if Ahmaud could be certain he would not be shot or harmed if he replied yes sir yes master what can I tell you. Please please don’t shoot me I won’t jog in your neighborhood ever again and they didn’t. Then you have to Agree the gun goobers were committing a crime before they murder ed an unarmed black guy jogging on a public street. So why are you defending the gun goobers? And questioning the victim of an assault in his freedom and life.,
at the time he died he had a gun in his hand,,,

the rest is speculation based on racist views,,,
What justification was there for harassing the jogger

Be specific
1st amendment,,,
How so?!?

hehheh I think he is just playing a silly game...not a serious poster. Not familiar with him..maybe is just drunk and trying to be funny. Anyhow or whatever I put him on ignore

No, the got ahead of him, and then tried to stop him. They quite literally did everything wrong.
They did nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong with trying to ask somebody a question. :rolleyes:

There is when you accost an innocent, unarmed person, with a gun.

Face it, and be honest, if somebody did that to you, you would have shot them.

I want all of you to place yourself in the black guys shoes. You know you have done nothing wrong and two guys come at you with guns.

You watch the video and then think about it.
If you are like me you carry a concealed weapon. I watch those two and I am backing away from them, drawing my weapon, and if the so much as lift the muzzle of that shot gun I am shooting.

Just place yourself in his shoes and think about what you would have done. So far all you have done is think about being in the shoes of the shooters.

we only suspect he was defending himself,,,if he only complied he would be alive and the rednecks would be in jail,,,

If you think the rednecks would be in jail if Ahmaud could be certain he would not be shot or harmed if he replied yes sir yes master what can I tell you. Please please don’t shoot me I won’t jog in your neighborhood ever again and they didn’t. Then you have to Agree the gun goobers were committing a crime before they murder ed an unarmed black guy jogging on a public street. So why are you defending the gun goobers? And questioning the victim of an assault in his freedom and life.,
at the time he died he had a gun in his hand,,,

the rest is speculation based on racist views,,,
What justification was there for harassing the jogger

Be specific
1st amendment,,,
How so?!?

There was no intent to harass......all they wanted to do was to find out if this guy was a burglar or not....they wanted to talk to him and try and get to the bottom of it.....was he up to no good or not.

They stated they wanted to do a citizens arrest but for whatever reason they did not attempt that.

When the jogger got to the truck the father in the back did not even get out but remained there...showed no inclination to try and arrest or detain the jogger

Then suddenly the jogger turns into an attacker....why?...can be debated but there really is no rational answer...one can only conjecture as to why he would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back