New DNC Attack Ad

You would be surprised at how many people of different social statuses smoke weed. It's not unusual at all. Everyone has their vices, and at least Gary is not an jackass like Trumpster.

The same can be said about murders also, does that make it right or legal? People are hurt by both.

Bull. Besides, murder hurts someone else. People should be able to smoke some weed if they want. BODY SOVEREIGNTY. Your government is too big.

Oh right, the financially support violent drug cartels and dealers that kill and injure many, then they get behind the wheel of a car stoned and are no better that drunk drivers. They say the pot of today has 40 times the THC content compared to the pot of the 60s. Don't try to tell me they don't hurt anyone because they do..

You would be surprised at how many people of different social statuses smoke weed. It's not unusual at all. Everyone has their vices, and at least Gary is not an jackass like Trumpster.

The same can be said about murders also, does that make it right or legal? People are hurt by both.

Bull. Besides, murder hurts someone else. People should be able to smoke some weed if they want. BODY SOVEREIGNTY. Your government is too big.

Oh right, the financially support violent drug cartels that kill and injure many, then they get behind the wheel of a car stoned and are no better that drunk drivers. They say the pot of today has 40 times the THC content compared to the pot of the 60s. Don't try to tell me they don't hurt anyone because they do..

Like I said earlier, all the more reason to legalize it. They do not hurt anyone else.

Oh right, the financially support violent drug cartels that kill and injure many, then they get behind the wheel of a car stoned and are no better that drunk drivers. They say the pot of today has 40 times the THC content compared to the pot of the 60s. Don't try to tell me they don't hurt anyone because they do..

Stoned people hurt less people than drunk people. You are against freedom. A government lackey.

Stoned people hurt less people than drunk people. You are against freedom. A government lackey.

Oh that sounds like a lofty goal, just hurt fewer people. LMAO And I'm for people following the law, you don't like it get it changed, until then follow it, I have the same opinion on the Constitution. Just because you don't like them, you don't ignore them, they are the law of the land. I have no pity for anyone who gets jailed for pot.

Oh that sounds like a lofty goal, just hurt fewer people. LMAO And I'm for people following the law, you don't like it get it changed, until then follow it, I have the same opinion on the Constitution. Just because you don't like them, you don't ignore them, they are the law of the land. I have no pity for anyone who gets jailed for pot.

It's about freedom. It's your body and it is not up to the government to control it. How about we ban fast food?

It's about freedom. It's your body and it is not up to the government to control it. How about we ban fast food?

Go for it if you think you can get it done. I find many laws lacking in common sense but I don't violate them, I make my case to my reps both State and federal and in some cases the governing agencies, like TXDOT when it comes to unreasonable speed limits or inadequate signs.

Last edited:

Go for it if you think you can get it done. I find may laws lacking in common sense but I don't violate them, I make my case to my reps both State and federal and in some cases the governing agencies, like TXDOT when it comes to unreasonable speed limits or inadequate signs.

Well, how noble you are, sir! I'm sure you must be perrrrfect.

Go for it if you think you can get it done. I find may laws lacking in common sense but I don't violate them, I make my case to my reps both State and federal and in some cases the governing agencies, like TXDOT when it comes to unreasonable speed limits or inadequate signs.

Well, how noble you are, sir! I'm sure you must be perrrrfect.

Haven't had so much as a speeding ticket since the mid 70s. And I got the last one reduced to a non moving violation because I was in a rental truck with a bad speedometer.

How is playing back exactly what Trump says an attack?

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

How's that working out for them?

I mean, you're not gonna vote for them even though they are for practically everything you stand for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Let her spend her money on attack ads.

She's attacking herself now. The Donald's not going to play that game. He's got facts and she's got the spin of the left.

The people are wakening up and information is coming out all over the place. Social media is most certainly not Hillary's friend.

Video attack ads will not work well this election cycle. Look at how much money has been spent against Trump and he blew out the nomination.

Now the debates, that's where the rubber hits the road.

Hillary won't have attackers there even though she's trying like crazy to get others involved in the debate process.

imo

Not happening. xD
Trump has facts?
Go ahead, tell us a few.
Still waiting for those facts.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

Solid ad by the Clinton camp

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

She tells us all the time. True story.

Okay. Then do tell what she's going to do.

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

How's that working out for them?

I mean, you're not gonna vote for them even though they are for practically everything you stand for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am voting for Gary Johnson . . . :dunno: Where do you get your information from about who I'm voting for?

Awesome nutbag tactic. You think I should spend time RESTATING that which I've stated several times on these pages. When I don't, you will fold your arms and exclaim "See! I told you she hasn't said what she will do!"

It is obvious that you are deaf when it comes to listening to what Hillary Clinton or any liberal politician says when it comes to policy. Why would I waste the time?

I will provide this link. Everything in it was spoken about LAST NIGHT. Read it, please. Internalize it, please. And...stop playing your silly game. It is boring.

Hillary Clinton's top 10 campaign promises

Awesome nutbag tactic. You think I should spend time RESTATING that which I've stated several times on these pages. When I don't, you will fold your arms and exclaim "See! I told you she hasn't said what she will do!"

It is obvious that you are deaf when it comes to listening to what Hillary Clinton or and liberal politician says when it comes to policy. Why would I waste the time?

I will provide this link. Everything in it was spoken about LAST NIGHT. Read it, please. Internalize it, please. And...stop playing your silly game. It is boring.

Hillary Clinton's top 10 campaign promises

I think you need a nap. YOU replied to my thread and addressed me. Lol.

Forum List

Back