New DNC Attack Ad

He's an asshole. End of story. Lol. You wanna get something done, then FEEL THE JOHNSON! :2up:
"Feel the Johnson" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Didn't you see the meme I posted earlier? Here, I post it again just for you. Lol.

91607565c86594063fcefdb9d1757d0b.jpg

Can an ad get more queer?

Typical conservative, no sense of humor. You are YUMORLESS. :lol:

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

This one is pretty good. Not as good as the other two, the one showing Trump clips to children, and the other one of women and the audio clips of Trumps comments on women. Those two were devastating.

It's safe to say that the only people who would support Trump are sociopaths. Trump himself is a sociopath, birds of a feather...

The Gary Johnson ad was good. But they won't go anywhere because the only people who have a chance are the ones who are the most skilled at manipulating the media.

So you prefer a female sociopath over a male sociopath?

He's an asshole. End of story. Lol. You wanna get something done, then FEEL THE JOHNSON! :2up:

Didn't you see the meme I posted earlier? Here, I post it again just for you. Lol.

Sorry, I don't consider some johnson blowing a load all over me a laughing matter.

Sorry, I don't consider some johnson blowing a load all over me a laughing matter.

It's a joke! It's not an actual campaign slogan. Lol. You must be a blast at parties.

It's a joke! It's not an actual campaign slogan. Lol. You must be a blast at parties.

Yes, I am actually. Until they start talking politics, I take politics very seriously. That's why I could never vote for a candidate who willfully breaks the law. That would include the hildabitch and Johnson.

Yes, I am actually. Until they start talking politics, I take politics very seriously. That's why I could never vote for a candidate who willfully breaks the law. That would include the hildabitch and Johnson.

Ha ha! Well, you are funny at least. You wouldn't vote for Johnson because he's smoked a little weed. Pull the stick out of your arse. :D Maybe you need to smoke a doobie.

You would be surprised at how many people of different social statuses smoke weed. It's not unusual at all. Everyone has their vices, and at least Gary is not an jackass like Trumpster.

Ha ha! Well, you are funny at least. You wouldn't vote for Johnson because he's smoked a little weed. Pull the stick out of your arse. :D Maybe you need to smoke a doobie.

Sorry sweet thing, that would make me a hypocrite.

You would be surprised at how many people of different social statuses smoke weed. It's not unusual at all. Everyone has their vices, and at least Gary is not an jackass like Trumpster.
I've never even seen marijuana in person - much less smoked it. Are you going to "place me in a [conservative] box" now?!? :p

I've never even seen marijuana in person - much less smoked it. Are you going to "place me in a [conservative] box" now?!? :p

Whaaaat? You must already live in a box of some sort. :lol:

The same can be said about murders also, does that make it right or legal? People are hurt by both.

The same can be said about murders also, does that make it right or legal? People are hurt by both.

Bull. Besides, murder hurts someone else. People should be able to smoke some weed if they want. BODY SOVEREIGNTY. Your government is too big.

Ahhhh damn! I walked right into that one.... :lol:

Ahhhh damn! I walked right into that one.... :lol:

You walked right into that box! :p

Forum List

Back