New DNC Attack Ad

If Johnson were polling at even 30% you might have a case, best case he will be a spoiler for dump and ensure a hildabitch win.

It is unclear whether he is taking more from Donald or Hillary. A lot of Bernie supporters may flock to him and/or Stein.

Yep, I'm for anyone who has a realistic chance of defeating the hildabitch.

It's the fault of you republicans and the democrats that we are stuck with the status quo, you and your bogus rhetoric, trying to scare people away from voting for the 3rd party BETTER candidates.

It's not about "scaring" you... it's that a third party can't win in this country right now. that doesn't mean at some point it can't. but it can't now. so if you vote against you're party now, you're essentially voting for the other person.

Got to start somewhere. It's starting. Me and plenty of others are going to vote for Gary Johnson. That's all there is to it.

that's fine. vote for gary Johnson. it's not like the vote is being taken away from Hillary since you wouldn't have voted for her anyway.

so have at it. at least he's not a hateful loon.
I've noticed that there are a good chunk of lefties saying they are voting for Johnson also. Johnson will be taking votes from both Clinton and Trump.

and where have you seen those letters? is it more than 20% of Bernie voters?

Bernie's people will understand that voting for anyone else means a trump presidency. I don't see it;

Bernie's people will understand that voting for anyone else means a trump presidency. I don't see it;
Well, considering how extremely liberal Donald Trump is, I can't imagine Bernie supports not voting for Trump. It would be exponentially more likely than Ted Cruz supporters voting for Trump.

It's the fault of you republicans and the democrats that we are stuck with the status quo, you and your bogus rhetoric, trying to scare people away from voting for the 3rd party BETTER candidates.

It's not about "scaring" you... it's that a third party can't win in this country right now. that doesn't mean at some point it can't. but it can't now. so if you vote against you're party now, you're essentially voting for the other person.

Got to start somewhere. It's starting. Me and plenty of others are going to vote for Gary Johnson. That's all there is to it.

that's fine. vote for gary Johnson. it's not like the vote is being taken away from Hillary since you wouldn't have voted for her anyway.

I've noticed that there are a good chunk of lefties saying they are voting for Johnson also. Johnson will be taking votes from both Clinton and Trump.

Notice how both sides are using this same scare tactic.
For those of us that don't want Trump or Clinton as president, the only way around this now is to vote for someone else. The candidate that is in the best position to pull an upset us johnson.

Last edited:
If Johnson were polling at even 30% you might have a case, best case he will be a spoiler for dump and ensure a hildabitch win.

It is unclear whether he is taking more from Donald or Hillary. A lot of Bernie supporters may flock to him and/or Stein.

Most Bernie supporter have never heard of him and will only pay attention to what they see on TV. They don't call them low information for nothing.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

Weak minded fools are easily influenced by paid propaganda.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Well, to be fair, those are all things that he actually said. Lol. Yikes, am I right?

Notice how both sides are using this same scare tactic.
For those of us that don't want Trump or Clinton as president, the only way around this now is to vote for someone else. The candidate that is in the best position to pull an upset us johnson.

Exactly. Because the duopoly wants to remain in power. They want us to believe there are only two choices.

Well, considering how extremely liberal Donald Trump is, I can't imagine Bernie supports not voting for Trump. It would be exponentially more likely than Ted Cruz supporters voting for Trump.

Liberal??? :ack-1: I don't know that I'd go so far. Lol.

Well, to be fair, those are all things that he actually said. Lol. Yikes, am I right?

We all say shit we regret. ALL OF US. Quit being so sensitive and use your brain rather than your emotions. ANY statement can be twisted to mean anything, good or bad. And to be quite honest I care less about what someone says vs what they do. I want shit to get done. I don't give two shits about the social justice party.

Yeah. You do know that he is a life long Democrat, don't you?

We all say shit we regret. ALL OF US. Quit being so sensitive and use your brain rather than your emotions. ANY statement can be twisted to mean anything, good or bad. And to be quite honest I care less about what someone says vs what they do. I want shit to get done. I don't give two shits about the social justice party.

He's an asshole. End of story. Lol. You wanna get something done, then FEEL THE JOHNSON! :2up:

Well, the platform he is running on is not really a liberal platform, regardless of his donations in the past.

He's an asshole. End of story. Lol. You wanna get something done, then FEEL THE JOHNSON! :2up:

He is an egotistical asshole. But that really has no baring on his ability to be POTUS.

Next emotional reaction?

Well, the platform he is running on is not really a liberal platform, regardless of his donations in the past.
It goes far beyond his donations my dear. He voted Democrat. He supported Democrats. And...his platform sure as hell isn't conservative. He's basically said he's going to build a wall (construction is neither left wing or right wing) and change trade deals (which is slightly more left wing as he's interfering with the free market in favor of a protectionist market).

He is an egotistical asshole. But that really has no baring on his ability to be POTUS.

Next emotional reaction?

I don't think calling him what he is as an emotional reaction. Lol. But SOMEONE seems to be getting emotional over The Donald. :D

It goes far beyond his donations my dear. He voted Democrat. He supported Democrats. And...his platform sure as hell isn't conservative. He's basically said he's going to build a wall (construction is neither left wing or right wing) and change trade deals (which is slightly more left wing as he's interfering with the free market in favor of a protectionist market).

So?? You voting for a liberal then? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back