New DNC Attack Ad

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

She tells us all the time. True story.

Okay. Then do tell what she's going to do.

Awesome nutbag tactic. You think I should spend time RESTATING that which I've stated several times on these pages. When I don't, you will fold your arms and exclaim "See! I told you she hasn't said what she will do!"

It is obvious that you are deaf when it comes to listening to what Hillary Clinton or and liberal politician says when it comes to policy. Why would I waste the time?

I will provide this link. Everything in it was spoken about LAST NIGHT. Read it, please. Internalize it, please. And...stop playing your silly game. It is boring.

Hillary Clinton's top 10 campaign promises

I think you need a nap. YOU replied to my thread and addressed me. Lol.

Yes. I replied to your whining that Clinton's does not focus on what she will do as POTUS. I just gave you the information that you claim to lack AGAIN. You can now post your retraction.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Awesome nutbag tactic. You think I should spend time RESTATING that which I've stated several times on these pages. When I don't, you will fold your arms and exclaim "See! I told you she hasn't said what she will do!"

It is obvious that you are deaf when it comes to listening to what Hillary Clinton or and liberal politician says when it comes to policy. Why would I waste the time?

I will provide this link. Everything in it was spoken about LAST NIGHT. Read it, please. Internalize it, please. And...stop playing your silly game. It is boring.

Yes. I replied to your whining that Clinton's does not focus on what she will do as POTUS. I just gave you the information that you claim to lack AGAIN. You can now post your retraction.

That's not what I said, weenie. I said that I would like to see ads where they tell us what they are going to do instead of focusing on the negative about the other candidate, whiny little bitch.

You must be one of the biggest bitches on USMB. :D Always bitching.

You feel stupid....and you lash out.

I gave you what you asked for. Enjoy the truth.

You wouldn't know truth if it smacked you alongside your bulbous head.

Hillary: "It's wrong to pit people against each other."

:lmao:

What a liar. I agree with you, but Hillary is every bit as bad

I don't recall asking YOU anything . . . You should feel stupid since you misunderstood the intent of my thread which was about attack ads focusing on the negatives of the "other guy" instead of using these ads as an opportunity to outline the candidate's plans. Just look at the difference between Clinton/Trump ads and Gary Johnson ads. Gary Johnson is an ADULT.

I don't recall asking YOU anything . . . You should feel stupid since you misunderstood the intent of my thread which was about attack ads focusing on the negatives of the "other guy" instead of using these ads as an opportunity to outline the candidate's plans. Just look at the difference between Clinton/Trump ads and Gary Johnson ads. Gary Johnson is an ADULT.

You asked. I answered.

Hillary has ads that are not attack ads. I'm sure you've never seen one.

You asked. I answered.

What did I ask? I didn't ask you anything. Lol. My point of this thread is to, instead of accentuating negativity, focus on your own candidate's positives. Now, what is your problem with that?

You asked. I answered.

You love cankles, don't you? :lol: Your partisanship and those like you are tearing our country apart. You should be ashamed, as you are a silly ideologue.

You asked. I answered.

What did I ask? I didn't ask you anything. Lol. My point of this thread is to, instead of accentuating negativity, focus on your own candidate's positives. Now, what is your problem with that?

Of course you asked. Look up a few posts. Maybe you are I'll?

You asked. I answered.

You love cankles, don't you? :lol: Your partisanship and those like you are tearing our country apart. You should be ashamed, as you are a silly ideologue.

I actually don't like her that much. But...she's competent and qualified. Its all good.

You asked. I answered.

Of course you asked. Look up a few posts. Maybe you are I'll?

Maybe I'm "I'll?" Maybe you are "I'll". You quoted my OP, dummy.

Was this before you became a Republican?

Was this before you became a Republican?

Why is it that every time you feel dissed, you go digging up old threads? Wacko. Lol.

I thought I already told you that I am a centrist? You are a typically confused liberal.

Forum List

Back