New DNC Attack Ad

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

The general electorate will not be so easily entertained

Nothing like the doublethink you progressives have to do to blather out statements like this. Basically you are hoping the electorate is too smart of fall for Trump's stuff, but still dumb enough to fall for your crap.

How Orwellian.

Your own Orwellian contribution is that you can't ficure out it's the entire system, not "one" side or the "other".

Oh, one side is definitely worse, and its the side with the pant-suit candidate.

It seems Hillary did not notice attacking Trump did not work for Republicans in the primary she might want to rethink that strategy attacking him only seems to help him.

When did Hillary run against Rump in the primary?
Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

You don't get the apples and oranges point?

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.
Not its not but the questions you have to consider are what will she say about him that has not already been said and why would it have anymore impact now than it did the first time? One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest? Trumps no prize but neither is she.

That's why you should vote for Gary Johnson. :)

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.
Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

At least Romney didn't have a nasty mouth from what I remember.

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.

That ain't enough. Obviously.

Unless he's talking about Trump.

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

Nothing like the doublethink you progressives have to do to blather out statements like this. Basically you are hoping the electorate is too smart of fall for Trump's stuff, but still dumb enough to fall for your crap.

How Orwellian.

Stop playing the Democrats are just as bad as Trump nonsense

Trump has sunk to new lows in not just his political positions but childlike antics. Hillary will try to exploit it without sinking to his level

I can easily have a nasty mouth when talking about Trump, ask my husband. :lol:

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

It pisses me off when politicians claim job titles forever when the people only loaned them the title for a specific term. Every State in the Union requires a balanced budget, so bragging about doing something law requires them to do is disingenuous. I also notice Johnson didn't brag about all the drugs he's been using. Hell, I got a better chance of winning than they do.

How Orwellian.

Trump has sunk to new lows in not just his political positions but childlike antics. Hillary will try to exploit it without sinking to his level

No, Democrats are worse than Trump.

It seems Hillary did not notice attacking Trump did not work for Republicans in the primary she might want to rethink that strategy attacking him only seems to help him.

Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.
Not its not but the questions you have to consider are what will she say about him that has not already been said and why would it have anymore impact now than it did the first time? One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest? Trumps no prize but neither is she.

I might I'm also considering just voting in the House and Senate races and skipping past President.

I might I'm also considering just voting in the House and Senate races and skipping past President.

Why not give Johnson/Weld a chance to show us how much better things could be instead of the status quo? If you want real change, you aren't going to get it from the Rs or Ds.

How Orwellian.

Good...explain it to the general electorate and see how it goes

How Orwellian.

Good...explain it to the general electorate and see how it goes

The same one that crossed over party lines in open primaries to put Trump over the edge?

How Orwellian.

You've got an errant comma in there.

I can easily have a nasty mouth when talking about Trump, ask my husband. :lol:
I'm that way with Hillary and Obama.

How Orwellian.

They all are worse.

You're just biased.

How Orwellian.

You've got an errant comma in there.

Well played. I almost thought you were going Punctuation Nazi on me there.

1097290-i_see_what_you_did_there_su.jpg~c200

Why not give Johnson/Weld a chance to show us how much better things could be instead of the status quo? If you want real change, you aren't going to get it from the Rs or Ds.

It's an old joke but it's mine so I'll rerun it ---

Who better to unify the country than a guy named "Weld"?

Isn't it ironic that the "religious right" would be behind Trumpster? That just seems so odd to me, considering he really doesn't seem like a very good person.

Forum List

Back