New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

Yes the majority of geographic America not LA and NY.
Dirt doesn't get a vote people do only, not here and not for the highest office in the land. Very undemocratic.

2 cities don't get to decide just because they have a higher population density. The definition of a true democracy. 1 woman/5 men. The men all vote to rape the woman.

Dirt doesn't get a vote people do only, not here and not for the highest office in the land. Very undemocratic.

2 cities don't get to decide just because they have a higher population density. The definition of a true democracy. 1 woman/5 men. The men all vote to rape the woman.
A shame you don't approve of one man one vote. You want yours to count twice, three times?

A shame you don't approve of one man one vote. You want yours to count twice, three times?
Got any more ridiculous talking points?

You side-stepped my example I showed you of 1 man one vote.....Did you not understand? OK I'll explain again...5 men...each get a vote (1 man 1 vote) 1 woman (1 woman 1 vote) she loses and gets raped by the majority. Don't you think the woman should have more voting power? Please explain your thinking.

Talking points is about all she's got.

You side-stepped my example I showed you of 1 man one vote.....Did you not understand? OK I'll explain again...5 men...each get a vote (1 man 1 vote) 1 woman (1 woman 1 vote) she loses and gets raped by the majority. Don't you think the woman should have more voting power? Please explain your thinking.
More voting power? No. That's democracy for ya. One man one vote.

That's not a talking point, that's what he believes in. Some votes are more equal than mine.

That's not a talking point, that's what he believes in. Some votes are more equal than mine.

no, they aren't

that's why I called it a talking point.

You've been fed, and ate greedily at the trough, so much hogwash, I doubt you ever make it back to sanity.

Again, we are not a Democracy, never have been, we are a Republic. Do you understand the difference?

Again, we are not a Democracy, never have been, we are a Republic. Do you understand the difference?
Yep. Do you understand that the people not getting a real vote on the highest office in the land is a problem? Not majority rule now is it?

no, they aren't

You've been fed, and ate greedily at the trough, so much hogwash, I doubt you ever make it back to sanity.

She doesn’t seem to understand how our government works or has worked for over 200 years. In this day and age ignorance seems to be the new fact.

Yep. Do you understand that the people not getting a real vote on the highest office in the land is a problem? Not majority rule now is it?

No, you don’t understand as reflected by your answer. A Republic is not a majority rules type of government. Please take a civics lesson, you seem to be clueless as the chairman of the DNC.

No, you don’t understand as reflected by your answer. A Republic is not a majority rules type of government. Please take a civics lesson, you seem to be clueless as the chairman of the DNC.
In this case, dummy, the majority doesn't even get to vote on the highest elected position in the land. 200 years or not, it's wrong.

no, they aren't

Save your crap for the toilet, troll.

OK so...you are for raping the woman... got it.

In this case, dummy, the majority doesn't even get to vote on the highest elected position in the land. 200 years or not, it's wrong.

Ahh but the majority of the country DID get to vote, you just don't like the vast majority of the geographic U.S. Thankfully no one gives a shit what you think.

Ahh but the majority of the country DID get to vote, you just don't like the vast majority of the geographic U.S. Thankfully no one gives a shit what you think.
Dirt doesn't get a vote, people do but, not here for the highest office. That's very wrong.

Forum List

Back