New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

Save your crap for the toilet, troll.

Ahh name calling, the refuge for losers. So what about it, are you going to vote to rape the woman? After all it's 'Democratic.'
One man one vote. That's democracy.

So you vote to rape the woman. After all per YOUR definition, she is just 'dirt.' To you that is democracy. Can you see why some may think you're a bit unhinged?

Your example is that of a moron.

Why? It perfectly represents true democracy. You would have to be a 'moron' not to understand.
The which one of us do we rape is not usually up for a vote but the president of the US is and yet the voters don't get a say. That's not representative democracy.

And in what flyover shithole do you reside?

Why? It perfectly represents true democracy. You would have to be a 'moron' not to understand.
The which one of us do we rape is not usually up for a vote but the president of the US is and yet the voters don't get a say. That's not representative democracy.

I gave you an example that you cannot contradict with your moronic reasoning so you try to move the goalposts. The truth is you CANNOT answer because you KNOW that a true Democracy would never work. So did the Founders. You are slowly exposing yourself as one with very limited knowledge. I will not challenge your very questionable apparent mental capacity however I would direct you to a couple of quotes...

“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”

Looks like the new sock KatieK is still stringing some folks along. How much does she get paid for each post?

i-v4Sw9wp-S.jpg

Looks like the new sock KatieK is still stringing some folks along. How much does she get paid for each post?

i-v4Sw9wp-S.jpg

Yeah good point....We should ask her....I think I will...Hey KatieK....How much do you get per post? Who funds that feckless garbage? Come on now....Give it up....Wait, are you just a bot? Come clean now.

I gave you an example that you cannot contradict with your moronic reasoning so you try to move the goalposts. The truth is you CANNOT answer because you KNOW that a true Democracy would never work. So did the Founders. You are slowly exposing yourself as one with very limited knowledge. I will not challenge your very questionable apparent mental capacity however I would direct you to a couple of quotes...

Try a simple answer to a simple question. Should the majority be denied their choice for President, yes or no?

And I'll even help. Four vote for pizza, two for tacos. At which restaurant do you dine that night, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

Last edited:

She is either a plant on this board by the Republican Party to make the Democratic Party look stupid and ignorant or she really is stupid and ignorant.

Try a simple answer to a simple question. Should the majority be denied their choice for President, yes or no?

I just disagree with your definition of majority. You think that Democracy can rationalize the raping of the few and seem to have no trouble with that. You consider minorities as 'dirt' (your own words). You pompously regurgitate your communist/leftist talking points as if they were some kind of cult-religion. You think people that own land are 'dirt' which is quite revolting. People like you have no idea that there is a whole world outside your apparent closed myopic, hall of parrots and mirrors that is the MSM that you so worship. Thank God and the Founders for the EC.

She is either a plant on this board by the Republican Party to make the Democratic Party look stupid and ignorant or she really is stupid and ignorant.
When you can't manage to answer simple and direct questions, who is the stupid one? Think on it.

I just disagree with your definition of majority. You think that Democracy can rationalize the raping of the few and seem to have no trouble with that. You consider minorities as 'dirt' (your own words). You pompously regurgitate your communist/leftist talking points as if they were some kind of cult-religion. You think people that own land are 'dirt' which is quite revolting. People like you have no idea that there is a whole world outside your apparent closed myopic, hall of parrots and mirrors that is the MSM that you so worship. Thank God and the Founders for the EC.
As expected, a yes or no question that you cannot answer and why can't you, because it makes all your bullshit just that, bullshit.

Should 50.01% be denied their choice for President, yes or no?

When you can't manage to answer simple and direct questions, who is the stupid one? Think on it.

The assumption that your question was 'direct' is a figment of your imagination. What's scary is you don't even realize how programmed your responses have been. Others say you are paid for your posts and some (like me) think you are a bot.

And I'll even help. Four vote for pizza, two for tacos. At which restaurant do you dine that night, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

That pesky

As expected, a yes or no question that you cannot answer and why can't you, because it makes all your bullshit just that, bullshit.

Electoral college, no.

The dems are running askew of laws past in which elections have been carried for over 200 years like theyre from somewhere else just yesterday.

I'll make it as simple as possible here. Two vote tacos, three vote pizza. What are you having for dinner that night, tacos or pizza?

OK do you advocate democratic rape? Yes or No.

The assumption that your question was 'direct' is a figment of your imagination. What's scary is you don't even realize how programmed your responses have been. Others say you are paid for your posts and some (like me) think you are a bot.
Spin won't help you. You fucked up and now can't get out of the trap. You had your chance to try and win, and you lost.

OK do you advocate democratic rape? Yes or No.
The question has been asked. If you can't answer then don't respond.

I'll make it as simple as possible here. Two vote tacos, three vote pizza. What are you having for dinner that night, tacos or pizza?

Two vote no rape, 3 vote rape....What is going to happen to the woman? That's your democracy fer ya.

Forum List

Back