New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

When you can't manage to answer simple and direct questions, who is the stupid one? Think on it.

What question did you ask me?
Here it is, two vote tacos and three pizza. What's for dinner, tacos or pizza?

Here it is, 5 vote rape, 1 votes no rape. What's for dessert? Yep.....Woman.
So? They each had a vote, didn't they? And that is unlike our system where the American voter doesn't even get a vote for POTUS.

Exactly...If it were like our system, the woman would have been able to cast more votes than each individual man thereby leveling the playing field. It's called morality. Have you heard of it? Hey, no one wants a girl to get raped......Or do you?
One man, one vote. You don't get to be more than equal just because you have a vagina. But one thing is abundantly clear, you are a giant pussy.

That pesky rule of law.
The pesky law is completely invalid in a democratic republic. Besides that, no problem.

Will of the people? You loved that when it was banning gay marriage just not when it elected Hillary Clinton.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

States are entities and States with lower population densities are not worth any less than those with high population densities. It's called equal opportunity...You know....The phrase you lefties spew 24/7 however when it doesn't blow your way you scream like little stuck pigs.

That pesky rule of law.
The pesky law is completely invalid in a democratic republic. Besides that, no problem.

Will of the people? You loved that when it was banning gay marriage just not when it elected Hillary Clinton.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

States are entities and States with lower population densities are not worth any less than those with high population densities. It's called equal opportunity...You know....The phrase you lefties spew 24/7 however when it doesn't blow your way you scream like little stuck pigs.
The flyover isn't worth shit, and each acre of the US doesn't get a vote. One man one vote, ditch digger.

And let's use your example, Five vote to rape and one doesn't. Does the majority rule, yes or no?

This is burning down like an open mic with Eminem ...
The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.

The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.
If you don't want to play then go away.

The flyover isn't worth shit, and each acre of the US doesn't get a vote. One man one vote, ditch digger.

And let's use your example, Five vote to rape and one doesn't. Does the majority rule, yes or no?

In this country the acres get votes.

New girl.

There can be no discussion when the other side refuses to answer a question honestly because if they did, they fail completely.

What a stupid premise. Your questions were not honest in the first place and I already explained that to you. You just keep regurgitating the same effluent....I can do that too....Why would you agree to a Democratic vote to allow the rape of a woman? You have not answered that yet. You have already 'failed completely.'

Hey you're the one that can't deal with it.

There can be no discussion when the other side refuses to answer a question honestly because if they did, they fail completely.

What a stupid premise. Your questions were not honest in the first place and I already explained that to you. You just keep regurgitating the same effluent....I can to that too....Why would you agree to a Democratic vote to allow the rape of a woman? You have not answered that yet. You have already 'failed completely.'
Two vote tacos, three vote pizza. What do you drive to, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

Be a man and answer, for once.

I deal with it fine but it needs to be tossed, like the Constitution itself. It is, by definition, undemocratic. Get it?

What a stupid premise. Your questions were not honest in the first place and I already explained that to you. You just keep regurgitating the same effluent....I can to that too....Why would you agree to a Democratic vote to allow the rape of a woman? You have not answered that yet. You have already 'failed completely.'

5 men 1 woman...what's for dessert? Be a woman and answer for once.

5 men 1 woman...what's for dessert? Be a woman and answer for once.
Spin won't help you, little boy. I have already answered what you cannot. That majority rules. One man one vote.

I deal with it fine but it needs to be tossed, like the Constitution itself. It is, by definition, undemocratic. Get it?

How youre arguing that doing away with it is democratic and taking yourself seriously is beyond us. You're not serious at all, go yell at an inanimate object. I'm certain youre hysterical right now.

In this country the acres get votes.

New girl.
No, they don't, and they shouldn't. They are dirt, we are people.

Forum List

Back