New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

This is burning down like an open mic with Eminem ...
The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.
If you don't want to play then go away.

Hey you're the one that can't deal with it.
I deal with it fine but it needs to be tossed, like the Constitution itself. It is, by definition, undemocratic. Get it?

How youre arguing that doing away with it is democratic and taking yourself seriously is beyond us. You're not serious at all, go yell at an inanimate object. I'm certain youre hysterical right now.
Unlike you I am perfectly rational.

"Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Yeah says Hillary Clinton.....

Meh, maybe. That aside, it is still a dumbarse idea.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.

"Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Yeah says Hillary Clinton.....

Meh, maybe. That aside, it is still a dumbarse idea.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.
No one is crying about it. And it's going to be changed like the rest of the Constitution. Soon.

Unlike you I am perfectly rational.

The rationalize the 'Democratic' rape of an innocent woman. Good luck.
Even using your example you can't answer a question like a man. So typical or rightwingers.

Five say rape, one says don't. Does the majority rule, yes or no?

You tell me Einstein.
I already have. The majority rules. One man one vote. See that, an answer. That's what adults do.

I already have. The majority rules. One man one vote. See that, an answer. That's what adults do.

So 'adults' vote to rape certain individuals in your estimable opinion. Really? And you say that's what adults do?

Five say kill the baby, one says don't. The baby dies.
Five say pizza, one says tacos. Pizza is for dinner.
Five say kill Fred, Fred says no. Fred gets shot in the head. That is majority rule.

So 'adults' vote to rape certain individuals in your estimable opinion. Really? And you say that's what adults do?
Adults answer questions honestly even when they know they're fucked. Little boys, like you, run away like you do.

Good night, infant.

That pesky rule of law.
The pesky law is completely invalid in a democratic republic. Besides that, no problem.

Will of the people? You loved that when it was banning gay marriage just not when it elected Hillary Clinton.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

It is a REPUBLIC not a democracy. It was designed to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

If we were a democracy, gay marriage would be illegal, discrimination would be legal. We are 50 separate and individual states, that are represented. Every state gets a voice. That is why states rights are so important.

There is no country in the world that operates under a true democracy.

Adults answer questions honestly even when they know they're fucked. Little boys, like you, run away like you do.

So you must not be an adult because you refuse to answer why a girl should get out voted and 'fucked' by 5 guys in their little 'Democratic' society. Do you agree the innocent maiden should be defiled by 5 stout men because it's 'Democratic'.....True Democracy at work there. Huh?

This is burning down like an open mic with Eminem ...
The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.
If you don't want to play then go away.

If you don’t like the system, then go away.

That pesky rule of law.
The pesky law is completely invalid in a democratic republic. Besides that, no problem.

Will of the people? You loved that when it was banning gay marriage just not when it elected Hillary Clinton.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

It is a REPUBLIC not a democracy. It was designed to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

If we were a democracy, gay marriage would be illegal, discrimination would be legal. We are 50 separate and individual states, that are represented. Every state gets a voice. That is why states rights are so important.

There is no country in the world that operates under a true democracy.
Let me help. The class is 22 kids. 12 vote for Bob and 10 for Sally. Who is class president, Bob or Sally?

Forum List

Back