New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

"Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Yeah says Hillary Clinton.....

Meh, maybe. That aside, it is still a dumbarse idea.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.
No one is crying about it. And it's going to be changed like the rest of the Constitution. Soon.

When? Where? How?

Unlike you I am perfectly rational.

The rationalize the 'Democratic' rape of an innocent woman. Good luck.
Even using your example you can't answer a question like a man. So typical or rightwingers.

Five say rape, one says don't. Does the majority rule, yes or no?

In a democracy the woman gets raped, in a republic, the woman is protected. Get it?
I got it decades ago. And the republic part changes nothing, it's still majority rule. The courts are what protects the minority, not the elected representatives who are supposed to be elected by, the majority.

What a stupid premise. Your questions were not honest in the first place and I already explained that to you. You just keep regurgitating the same effluent....I can to that too....Why would you agree to a Democratic vote to allow the rape of a woman? You have not answered that yet. You have already 'failed completely.'
Two vote tacos, three vote pizza. What do you drive to, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

Be a man and answer, for once.

5 men 1 woman...what's for dessert? Be a woman and answer for once.
Spin won't help you, little boy. I have already answered what you cannot. That majority rules. One man one vote.

No they don’t, not in this country, we are a Republic set up to protect the minorities, mob rule is not the rule of law.
Mob rule is the will of the majority. The majority rules when it comes to electing representatives. Or at least, that's how it's supposed to work. Should the majority get their choice for POTUS, yes or no? Just yes or no.

Oh, what is free will but the typical nature of the ballot, woe.

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.
No one is crying about it. And it's going to be changed like the rest of the Constitution. Soon.

When? Where? How?
Answer the yes/no question and I'll tell you.

Spin won't help you, little boy. I have already answered what you cannot. That majority rules. One man one vote.

No they don’t, not in this country, we are a Republic set up to protect the minorities, mob rule is not the rule of law.
Mob rule is the will of the majority. The majority rules when it comes to electing representatives. Or at least, that's how it's supposed to work. Should the majority get their choice for POTUS, yes or no? Just yes or no.

Oh, what is free will but the typical nature of the ballot, woe.
Yes, or no? Be a man, for those who can't be.

The pesky law is completely invalid in a democratic republic. Besides that, no problem.

Will of the people? You loved that when it was banning gay marriage just not when it elected Hillary Clinton.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

It is a REPUBLIC not a democracy. It was designed to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

If we were a democracy, gay marriage would be illegal, discrimination would be legal. We are 50 separate and individual states, that are represented. Every state gets a voice. That is why states rights are so important.

There is no country in the world that operates under a true democracy.
Let me help. The class is 22 kids. 12 vote for Bob and 10 for Sally. Who is class president, Bob or Sally?

It depends how you set up your system and what system you use. If it is a democracy Bob wins.

If you lived in Cuba in the 90’s, 12 people voted for Bob, 10 voted for Sally, who is the president of Cuba? Castro, because that is their system.

This is burning down like an open mic with Eminem ...
The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.
If you don't want to play then go away.

If you don’t like the system, then go away.
No, you fix the fucking broken system.

Then work to fix it. If you get the law changed, then I’m good with it.

You cant have democracy without law. Please, these total/true democracy problems are from middle and high school. Discuss it wisely.

Allowing 1 State to dictate to the rest of the geographic United Sates is also illegal...per the EC. I gave the rape example because I discerned I was dealing with middle to high school mentalities.
You aren't allowing one state, you are allowing one man one vote, which fucks you good so you don't want any part of it. You'd rather have an undemocratic system than let the people get their way. Fascism.

It is a REPUBLIC not a democracy. It was designed to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

If we were a democracy, gay marriage would be illegal, discrimination would be legal. We are 50 separate and individual states, that are represented. Every state gets a voice. That is why states rights are so important.

There is no country in the world that operates under a true democracy.
Let me help. The class is 22 kids. 12 vote for Bob and 10 for Sally. Who is class president, Bob or Sally?

It depends how you set up your system and what system you use. If it is a democracy Bob wins.

If you lived in Cuba in the 90’s, 12 people voted for Bob, 10 voted for Sally, who is the president of Cuba? Castro, because that is their system.
Gee, almost an answer. That's correct, Bob got the most votes so, Bob wins. See, that wasn't so tough after all now was it?

The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.

We will. Not to worry.

There can be no discussion when the other side refuses to answer a question honestly because if they did, they fail completely.

What a stupid premise. Your questions were not honest in the first place and I already explained that to you. You just keep regurgitating the same effluent....I can to that too....Why would you agree to a Democratic vote to allow the rape of a woman? You have not answered that yet. You have already 'failed completely.'

You eat pizza because before you voted you decided the majority would win. Our country is a republic, so your question about would apply in a national election because the individual states have a say.
Be a man and answer. And yes, I know it fucks you into the ground.

I answered your question, you just don’t like the answer. You are a left wing nut, you hate not getting your way.

It always amazes me when people who pretend to be adults can't answer yes and no questions. They can spin all day long but can never put their asses on the line. So typical of Americans. But hey, we have one answer to should the person with the most votes win? It's even correct. Amazing.

There can be no discussion when the other side refuses to answer a question honestly because if they did, they fail completely.

You eat pizza because before you voted you decided the majority would win. Our country is a republic, so your question about would apply in a national election because the individual states have a say.
Be a man and answer. And yes, I know it fucks you into the ground.

I answered your question, you just don’t like the answer. You are a left wing nut, you hate not getting your way.
Your answer means that Trump should not be POTUS, and we all know that. It's time to ditch the undemocratic Electoral College.

I don’t want mob rule, I want everyone’s rights protected. I want our freedoms protected.

I don’t want mob rule, I want everyone’s rights protected. I want our freedoms protected.
How about the freedom to actually get who you voted for when they got the most votes?

My rights were not protected. See the problem?

When? Where? How?

I’ve answered tons of your silly questions. You are a broken record and you have no point to your conversation.

When? Where? How?

I’ve answered tons of your silly questions. You are a broken record and you have no point to your conversation.
You did answer one question, finally. Good on you for being something like a man. A nice change here.

We will. Not to worry.

Good fix it and quit crying and being stupid.

It always amazes me when people who pretend to be adults can't answer yes and no questions. They can spin all day long but can never put their asses on the line. So typical of Americans. But hey, we have one answer to should the person with the most votes win? It's even correct. Amazing.

No, they shouldn’t.

We will. Not to worry.

Good fix it and quit crying and being stupid.
And you felt the need to repeat what you have said a dozen times already why exactly? I told you no one is crying, we are fixing it.

Forum List

Back