New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

It always amazes me when people who pretend to be adults can't answer yes and no questions. They can spin all day long but can never put their asses on the line. So typical of Americans. But hey, we have one answer to should the person with the most votes win? It's even correct. Amazing.

No, they shouldn’t.
The one with the most votes shouldn't win? Not what you said.

Let's play a game with that though. The Electoral College votes for 200 for A and 101 for B but the Supreme Court says no, the votes of those who voted for B count as two votes each so B wins. Fair or unfair?

Last edited:
If you don’t like the system, then go away.
No, you fix the fucking broken system.

Then work to fix it. If you get the law changed, then I’m good with it.
We will. Not to worry.

Good fix it and quit crying and being stupid.
And you felt the need to repeat what you have said a dozen times already why exactly? I told you no one is crying, we are fixing it.

Sure you will, you still have said how, but it’s okay, you are an angry left wing nut.

It always amazes me when people who pretend to be adults can't answer yes and no questions. They can spin all day long but can never put their asses on the line. So typical of Americans. But hey, we have one answer to should the person with the most votes win? It's even correct. Amazing.

No, they shouldn’t.

Let's play a game with that though. The Electoral College votes for 200 for A and 101 for B but the Supreme Court says no, the votes of those who voted for B count as two votes each so B wins. Fair or unfair?

The rules of the election of the President are outlined in the Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot nullify the Constitution.

2 cities don't get to decide just because they have a higher population density. The definition of a true democracy. 1 woman/5 men. The men all vote to rape the woman.
A shame you don't approve of one man one vote. You want yours to count twice, three times?
Got any more ridiculous talking points?
That's not a talking point, that's what he believes in. Some votes are more equal than mine.

no, they aren't

that's why I called it a talking point.

You've been fed, and ate greedily at the trough, so much hogwash, I doubt you ever make it back to sanity.
Save your crap for the toilet, troll.

I did

This is burning down like an open mic with Eminem ...
The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.
If you don't want to play then go away.

Hey you're the one that can't deal with it.
I deal with it fine but it needs to be tossed, like the Constitution itself. It is, by definition, undemocratic. Get it?

How youre arguing that doing away with it is democratic and taking yourself seriously is beyond us. You're not serious at all, go yell at an inanimate object. I'm certain youre hysterical right now.
Unlike you I am perfectly rational.

not even close to it

"Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Yeah says Hillary Clinton.....

Meh, maybe. That aside, it is still a dumbarse idea.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.
No one is crying about it. And it's going to be changed like the rest of the Constitution. Soon.

NOt likely

For now the new DNC chairman just proved he is both stupid and a liar.

The structure of democracy is not entirely based on one man one vote. State entities (x50) have rights and so do the entities of the individual districts therein. And as far as 1 man one vote you're definitely for tossing it up anyways, ms katiek. Meanwhile, you're running around knowing what it is in some fantasy that youre leading the entire forum in their own arguments.

system isn't broken

Then work to fix it. If you get the law changed, then I’m good with it.
We will. Not to worry.

Good fix it and quit crying and being stupid.
And you felt the need to repeat what you have said a dozen times already why exactly? I told you no one is crying, we are fixing it.
I told you no one is crying, we are fixing it

you're crying

you've been crying all thru this thread.

you're fixing it?

How?

By whining on a message board?

all you're doing is filling your diapers.

No, they shouldn’t.

when did the Supreme court say that?

It's nonsense

If you did one man one vote what would prevent the smaller states from succeeding because they don't get a say in our elections?

No, they shouldn’t.

It's nonsense
It's hypothetical. It requires thinking. Go back to sleep, Moderator.

If you did one man one vote what would prevent the smaller states from succeeding because they don't get a say in our elections?
Why should smaller states have a say in a popular election? He's the President of the United State, not the Flyover states.

system isn't broken
It very much is and many people like it that way because their vote counts more than others which is very, very wrong.

No, they shouldn’t.

It's nonsense

hypothetical...

a lie with no background

If you had thought, you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement

Maybe not, but it's a dumbarse idea that has gone past its use-by date.

Yeah says Hillary Clinton.....

Meh, maybe. That aside, it is still a dumbarse idea.

Then work to change it instead of crying about it. Nobody gave a damn about the EC until the left lost. No it’s a dumb idea. You people play victim really well. Every candidate knew the rules, it’s so sad that the left can’t accept why they lost.
No one is crying about it. And it's going to be changed like the rest of the Constitution. Soon.

NOt likely
Just a matter of time.

No, they shouldn’t.

It's nonsense

hypothetical...

a lie with no background

Child, since you want to play, do you have a fair election if some votes count more than others, yes or no?

Why should smaller states have a say in a popular election? He's the President of the United State, not the Flyover states.

yes, president of the large states, small states, medium states..

and all have a say in his election

No, they shouldn’t.

It's nonsense

hypothetical...

a lie with no background

Child, since you want to play, do you have a fair election if some votes count more than others, yes or no?

They don't count more than others.

who fed you that crap?

No, they shouldn’t.

The rules of the election of the President are outlined in the Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot nullify the Constitution.
I didn't ask it to I asked would that be fair or unfair? 22 kids in the class, Bob gets 12 votes and Susan gets 10. The teacher makes Susan not Bob class president. Fair or unfair?

Forum List

Back