New Documents Show Obama Involved In The Flynn Scandal

The "fact" of the matter is when Steele was put under oath...he claimed the dossiers were never supposed to be taken as f
So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda.

Maybe that is what Presidents do? Seems to be.

And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? Would you have ignored it? Both the articles you supplied were from 2018 AFTER the infamous Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. Do you see no possible tie to the Trump campaign when the emails SAID the Russian government was assisting the Trump campaign?

"So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda."

You're confusing two separate issues.

But....confusion seems to be your mode and madness.

I never said Obama couldn't fire any who didn't fit in his vision, did I.

"And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? "

There was no such interference, so there was nothing to uncover, you dolt.

Now....for any others who suffer from the same short-term memory loss that clearly interferes with any learning on your part:
Trump and Clinton spent $81M on US election Facebook ads, Russian agency $46K
Facebook had previously announced that $100,000 was spent on Facebook ads from June 2015 to May 2017 by Russian-linked disinformation sources, while an additional $50,000 was spent by Russians that signals indicate weren’t or were only weakly connected to an organized disinformation campaign.

There were 100 thousand Facebook adds by Russian sources……out of billions of ads….

What's the percentage?

"We know, for example, that some institution linked to the Russian government — likely the infamous Internet Research Agency — bought ads on Facebook between 2015 and 2017, with the assumed intent of stoking anger and partisanship. We know that the ads concerned wedge issues like immigration, the Second Amendment, and police brutality; we even know what some of the Russian pages and accounts were. And we know that around 3,000 ads were purchased at a cost of around $100,000.

… the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads — and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. “There’s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. It’s ridiculous,” García Martínez said."
Buying ads is one thing. Having posters posing on FaceBook and no doubt here as well arguing in ways to either divide us OR champion Trump cost how much? That's not added into the equation, yet they had an entire building full of people dedicated to it. That had a lot more impact. How many people pay attention to ads? Some maybe, but the constant claims made by Russian posers to poison social media? THAT is what had real influence.

So it happened. The next logical step is figuring out if the candidate being favored --or anyone else-- was "in on it." That is what the Mueller report did. It made perfect sense to look at his campaign. He was not found guilty of anything. A few of his campaign people were caught in shady deals, but not in relation to the Russian influence. So it has been over and done with for quite some time.

I still don't see why you are bringing it up again.

This is the only actual evidence of the Kremlin's plans and desires:

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.
My understanding is that Steele, who is an ex-spy, used his old contacts in Moscow to get the information. They were intelligence contacts willing to talk to a foreign agent (Steele). You think they cleared that with Putin? lol

That is why Steele put up the clear disclaimer when the dossier went to the FBI that IT HAD NOT BEEN CORROBORATED.

Sure the Democrats would find those rumors useful, you would think, but they never released it, did they? Was any of the dossier used during the campaign? NO.
For God's sake, Old Lady...the Clinton Campaign made sure salacious details from the dossiers were leaked to the public in the weeks leading up to the election! They did it late enough that the Trump campaign wouldn't be able to expose it for the crap that it was but early enough that a compliant main stream media would go with the story right before people went to the polls!
Much of the Dossier has been born out to be true. You are lying.

:lol:

What a fucking liar.

Go blow a goat, ChiCom troll.
So, we find out you are a failure once again. Failure to challenge the facts, tells us you lost. And I couldn't agree more.

criminal investigation of who ordered this needs to be launched by the DOJ....
What crime is being investigated?

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?
To frame a sitting president in a crime...ummmm sounds illegal to me....
Totally delusional. No one tried to frame anyone.
We have the documents that prove the FBI tried to frame Flynn...aren't you paying attention?...what news agency are you watching?...
Flynn wasn’t framed. I’m paying attention. Are you?
Yes he was....The prosecution deliberately failed to adhere to disclosure rules and laws, including all the exculpitory evidence they had on hand......That is the very definition of a frame-up.

Nope. “Framing” someone means making it look like the defendant did something he didn’t actually do. There was no framing here. Flynn lied. We all know he did.

The prosecution has not failed to follow the disclosure rules. No exculpatory evidence has been revealed.

Fucking commie moron.

Strzok, Comey and Weissman lied REPEATEDLY to Ltg. Flynn. They BRAG about lying to entrap Flynn (per orders from Obama). Flynn "lied" about a materially insignificant issue (time/date) that even traitor Comey acknowledged was a lapse of memory.

YOU FUCKING TRAITORS rigged the 2016 election, and when that failed, you moved on to this attempted coup.

The whole lot of you must be executed. (Except Mueller - he was not mentally competent during any of this.)
None of this of course is true, nor can it be proven. As a matter of fact, by way of evidence and documentation, everything you just said, is exactly the opposite.

ALL of it IS proven you ChiCom pile of shit - have you been asleep for the last week? It's all unraveled.

Nope. Flynn still lied. Nothing changed that.

You’re an idiot and a violent one at that. You’re dangerous because you’re angry and easily manipulated.
Says a true idiot who refuses to even look at the released documents and is okay with threatening a man’s children to coerce a guilty plea to a bullshit charge. You want easily manipulated, look in a mirror.
I’ve looked at them all.

His son was almost certainly in violation of FARA. He wasn’t threatened with anything other than being held responsible for his crimes.
The bullshit detector just pegged on that statement. Let us know when you hold Obozo responsible for this since it’s all ON HIM.

For what? Tell me what Obama did wrong.
SO now you play the stupid game (credit to easy). Only you’re not playing are you? You truly are this stupid. Illegally spying on an opposition campaign for starters. Coordinating with Comey and company to set up Flynn, among others. Need we go on?

With all due respect, Old Lady...Russia interfering in our elections isn't something new.
The scale and scope of their interference, and their decision to choose one ca
With all due respect, Old Lady...Russia interfering in our elections isn't something new.
The scale and scope of Russia's "sweeping and systematic" interference was unprecedented........and consistently downplayed by Trumpleton's for obvious reasons. Know what else was unprecedented, the enormous effort they put in to the interference in favor of a particular candidate.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page document, which lays out new details about a Kremlin-backed plot that compromised Democrats' computer networks and targeted state and local election offices. Mueller wrote that investigators also found evidence of repeated communications — but not "coordination" — between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and people claiming to have damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
Too bad Mueller the Senile couldn’t actually prove any of his OPINIONS on that. Facebook ads, of which the vast majority saw 2 of (If they even paid attention to the ads popping up) swayed the election? Hardly. Keep relying on that roll of toilet paper that Mueller didn’t even have a hand in.
He proved obstruction. How do we know? He said Trump can be indicted for obstruction when he leaves office.

Another fucking lie, ChiCom troll.

You're worthless, just fucking lies from Beijing.
This is so easy when you can just breeze through every opposing post, totally unchallenged. When the hate takes control, nothing can stop their losing.

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?
We have the documents that prove the FBI tried to frame Flynn...aren't you paying attention?...what news agency are you watching?...
Yes he was....The prosecution deliberately failed to adhere to disclosure rules and laws, including all the exculpitory evidence they had on hand......That is the very definition of a frame-up.

Nope. “Framing” someone means making it look like the defendant did something he didn’t actually do. There was no framing here. Flynn lied. We all know he did.

The prosecution has not failed to follow the disclosure rules. No exculpatory evidence has been revealed.

Fucking commie moron.

Strzok, Comey and Weissman lied REPEATEDLY to Ltg. Flynn. They BRAG about lying to entrap Flynn (per orders from Obama). Flynn "lied" about a materially insignificant issue (time/date) that even traitor Comey acknowledged was a lapse of memory.

YOU FUCKING TRAITORS rigged the 2016 election, and when that failed, you moved on to this attempted coup.

The whole lot of you must be executed. (Except Mueller - he was not mentally competent during any of this.)
None of this of course is true, nor can it be proven. As a matter of fact, by way of evidence and documentation, everything you just said, is exactly the opposite.

ALL of it IS proven you ChiCom pile of shit - have you been asleep for the last week? It's all unraveled.

You’re an idiot and a violent one at that. You’re dangerous because you’re angry and easily manipulated.
Says a true idiot who refuses to even look at the released documents and is okay with threatening a man’s children to coerce a guilty plea to a bullshit charge. You want easily manipulated, look in a mirror.
I’ve looked at them all.

His son was almost certainly in violation of FARA. He wasn’t threatened with anything other than being held responsible for his crimes.
The bullshit detector just pegged on that statement. Let us know when you hold Obozo responsible for this since it’s all ON HIM.

SO now you play the stupid game (credit to easy). Only you’re not playing are you? You truly are this stupid. Illegally spying on an opposition campaign for starters. Coordinating with Comey and company to set up Flynn, among others. Need we go on?

If I’m stupid for asking, you’d have to be stupid if you can’t explain it.

How was Flynn set up?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

Yes! There was no illegal spying. You are lying, and you cannot prove me wrong. Next?

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

Well, treason is a problem.

I mean, not for you, you're a fucking pile of shit traitor, but for Americans, treason is a real issue.
I know. That's a problem Flynn has.

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

Well, treason is a problem.

I mean, not for you, you're a fucking pile of shit traitor, but for Americans, treason is a real issue.
You need professional help. You sound like a paranoid psychopath.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

They can't. They'd love to, but they can't.

The scale and scope of Russia's "sweeping and systematic" interference was unprecedented........and consistently downplayed by Trumpleton's for obvious reasons. Know what else was unprecedented, the enormous effort they put in to the interference in favor of a particular candidate.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page document, which lays out new details about a Kremlin-backed plot that compromised Democrats' computer networks and targeted state and local election offices. Mueller wrote that investigators also found evidence of repeated communications — but not "coordination" — between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and people claiming to have damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
Too bad Mueller the Senile couldn’t actually prove any of his OPINIONS on that. Facebook ads, of which the vast majority saw 2 of (If they even paid attention to the ads popping up) swayed the election? Hardly. Keep relying on that roll of toilet paper that Mueller didn’t even have a hand in.
He proved obstruction. How do we know? He said Trump can be indicted for obstruction when he leaves office.

This is so easy when you can just breeze through every opposing post, totally unchallenged. When the hate takes control, nothing can stop their losing.
The only breeze here is every statement of truth going right over your head. When one just regurgitates the media’s lies nothing stops your losing.

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

Yes! There was no illegal spying. You are lying, and you cannot prove me wrong. Next?
I don’t need to. The released documents prove me right and you wrong. You lose as always. Try again........and lose again.

Never going to happen. Nothing was found.
Might not be Stzrok but some of the Obama chain of command will be indicted...starting with the lawyer under Stzrok who altered FISA documents, Comey, Brennan and maybe as high up as Susan Rice and Obama himself.

And if they're not then Mitch and Lindsey will subpoena them all one by one and hold them for contempt or lying under oath. Hillary, Comey , Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok- all lied we know already.

The "fact" of the matter is when Steele was put under oath...he claimed the dossiers were never supposed to be taken as f
So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda.

Maybe that is what Presidents do? Seems to be.

And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? Would you have ignored it? Both the articles you supplied were from 2018 AFTER the infamous Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. Do you see no possible tie to the Trump campaign when the emails SAID the Russian government was assisting the Trump campaign?

"So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda."

You're confusing two separate issues.

But....confusion seems to be your mode and madness.

I never said Obama couldn't fire any who didn't fit in his vision, did I.

"And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? "

There was no such interference, so there was nothing to uncover, you dolt.

Now....for any others who suffer from the same short-term memory loss that clearly interferes with any learning on your part:
Trump and Clinton spent $81M on US election Facebook ads, Russian agency $46K
Facebook had previously announced that $100,000 was spent on Facebook ads from June 2015 to May 2017 by Russian-linked disinformation sources, while an additional $50,000 was spent by Russians that signals indicate weren’t or were only weakly connected to an organized disinformation campaign.

There were 100 thousand Facebook adds by Russian sources……out of billions of ads….

What's the percentage?

"We know, for example, that some institution linked to the Russian government — likely the infamous Internet Research Agency — bought ads on Facebook between 2015 and 2017, with the assumed intent of stoking anger and partisanship. We know that the ads concerned wedge issues like immigration, the Second Amendment, and police brutality; we even know what some of the Russian pages and accounts were. And we know that around 3,000 ads were purchased at a cost of around $100,000.

… the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads — and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. “There’s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. It’s ridiculous,” García Martínez said."
Buying ads is one thing. Having posters posing on FaceBook and no doubt here as well arguing in ways to either divide us OR champion Trump cost how much? That's not added into the equation, yet they had an entire building full of people dedicated to it. That had a lot more impact. How many people pay attention to ads? Some maybe, but the constant claims made by Russian posers to poison social media? THAT is what had real influence.

So it happened. The next logical step is figuring out if the candidate being favored --or anyone else-- was "in on it." That is what the Mueller report did. It made perfect sense to look at his campaign. He was not found guilty of anything. A few of his campaign people were caught in shady deals, but not in relation to the Russian influence. So it has been over and done with for quite some time.

I still don't see why you are bringing it up again.

This is the only actual evidence of the Kremlin's plans and desires:

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.
My understanding is that Steele, who is an ex-spy, used his old contacts in Moscow to get the information. They were intelligence contacts willing to talk to a foreign agent (Steele). You think they cleared that with Putin? lol

That is why Steele put up the clear disclaimer when the dossier went to the FBI that IT HAD NOT BEEN CORROBORATED.

Sure the Democrats would find those rumors useful, you would think, but they never released it, did they? Was any of the dossier used during the campaign? NO.
For God's sake, Old Lady...the Clinton Campaign made sure salacious details from the dossiers were leaked to the public in the weeks leading up to the election! They did it late enough that the Trump campaign wouldn't be able to expose it for the crap that it was but early enough that a compliant main stream media would go with the story right before people went to the polls!
Much of the Dossier has been born out to be true. You are lying.
Oh really, post the parts proven to be true (this ought to be good for a laugh).

~~~~~~

The only breeze here is every statement of truth going right over your head. When one just regurgitates the media’s lies nothing stops your losing.
We'll, we will never know, because you aren't able to tell us what the lies are or even prove them. So, you are posting absolutely nothing that has any value to anyone. Why bother?

CONSPIRACY!!!

Conspiracy to do what?

Fucking commie moron.

I’ve looked at them all.

If I’m stupid for asking, you’d have to be stupid if you can’t explain it.

How was Flynn set up?
Thanks for proving you didn’t read the documents. Try again.

Never going to happen. Nothing was found.
Might not be Stzrok but some of the Obama chain of command will be indicted...starting with the lawyer under Stzrok who altered FISA documents, Comey, Brennan and maybe as high up as Susan Rice and Obama himself.

And if they're not then Mitch and Lindsey will subpoena them all one by one and hold them for contempt or lying under oath. Hillary, Comey , Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok- all lied we know already.
To do what, invent some made up nonsense that goes no place? Answer, yes they will. You are cheerleading for a manufactured scandal that has nothing to do with honesty. You must be proud?

We'll, we will never know, because you aren't able to tell us what the lies are or even prove them. So, you are posting absolutely nothing that has any value to anyone. Why bother?
If I have to explain it, you’ll never understand it. Your cowardice and lack of argument are exposed.

Too bad he proved only that my dog has more intelligence than him and you combined. So why wasn’t that in your bullshit impeachment? Oh yeah, because it didn’t exist except in Mueller’s dementia.
Thanks for the concession and non-rebuttal to my proof. Next?
No concession. Just smearing you all over the floor as usual. What proof? The voices from your ass are not proof.
See how easy this is to prove you are a loser? Mueller said Trump can be indicted and you run from that truth and reality. This is what losers do.

If I have to explain it, you’ll never understand it. Your cowardice and lack of argument are exposed.
Don't worry about it. You can't disprove any of my claims from this thread. No one has, and they never will. But ha, thanks for playing and losing all at the same time.

Am wondering why he pled guilty twice if he was innocence?

So Strzok would have his men stop raping his wife - you fucking traitor moron.

It was a coerced confession. They threatened his family - CREDIBLE threats.

Too bad he proved only that my dog has more intelligence than him and you combined. So why wasn’t that in your bullshit impeachment? Oh yeah, because it didn’t exist except in Mueller’s dementia.

Democrats didn’t include Russia materials in the impeachment but there is nothing to stop them from impeaching Trump again.

On Friday, the Supreme Court ruled that the DOJ has to hand over the Grand Jury testimony to Congress right fucking now.
Barr has been stalling on this since the Mueller Report dropped.

Trumps Russia troubles aren’t over. I notice he couldn’t wait to call his handler to tell him he has succeeded in getting Flynn off. I guess Trump thinks he’ll be able to lift those sanctions now.

Thats not going to happen. Neither Pelosi nor McConnell will allow it to happen.

and it was the foundation for the entire "russia collusion" coup attempt!
No it wasn't. That a lie. It's also a lie that impeachment, provided for by the Constitution as a remedy for illegal acts or abuses of power by the prez, is a coup.

But there were no crimes or illegal acts even alluded to in the impeachment.

But the coup was not the impeachment; the coup attempt was the entire investigation including the attempt to get an Article 25 hearing. The coup started before inauguration and continues today.

Forum List

Back