New evidence backs Trump vote fraud claim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The discovery that more than 6,000 people used out-of-state driver’s licenses to vote in New Hampshire last November bolsters Donald Trump’s claim he lost the state because thousands of Massachusetts residents came in to vote.
New Evidence Backs Trump Vote-Fraud Claim
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, why that could never happen oh wait Russia did it , No a republican did it, no wait Clinton did it.

Infowars. Tell me, have you ever met Alex? It would be a match made in heaven I suspect.

The discovery that more than 6,000 people used out-of-state driver’s licenses to vote in New Hampshire last November bolsters Donald Trump’s claim he lost the state because thousands of Massachusetts residents came in to vote.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, why that could never happen oh wait Russia did it , No a republican did it, no wait Clinton did it.

More Alex Jones crap. You know sane people are laughing at you, right?

Infowars. Tell me, have you ever met Alex? It would be a match made in heaven I suspect.
Your logical fallacy : " Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is where an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself."

• Banned

Tell me why weak minds only defense to a debate when weak minded is to use " Infowars" that explains why you all don't know a gawd dam thing and are so weak you don't even know what you don't know.

Obama and Clinton loved idiots just like you and. LMAO

• Banned

Every-time dumbasses like you use that line, you don't know how stupid you allow the world to see you as being and trust me you are dumber than a fkn six year old on politics.

Heard it on an MSM radio station coming into work this morning. You guys are drifting further and further from reality.

First method where you prove what a dumb ass you are it's called

Find the source click the link
which is where the Org. articles comes from , dumbasses are severely lazy Thanks for proving that fact once again.
upload_2017-9-8_8-38-0.png

New evidence backs Trump vote-fraud claim

Do you have anything meaningful to contribute or just trolling?

Meaningful in a thread about an Alex Jones report? You gotta be kidding, right?
Well, you have nothing as you just displayed it. Just another stupid troll unable to conduct and intelligent conversation.

More Alex Jones crap. You know sane people are laughing at you, right?
So how many Mass. residents do you think voted in N.H.?

Well, you have nothing as you just displayed it. Just another stupid troll unable to conduct and intelligent conversation.

Intelligent conversation is not possible in an Alex Jones thread.

Intelligent conversation is not possible in an Alex Jones thread.
So, a Huffpost thread would be the only grounds for it?

Forum List

Back