New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

Do you trust the courts?

I will say this is very confusing.
Kyle brought on his own fate.
He himself, decided to 'join the fray'.
And say he was protecting a business. This may/MayNOT be true. We don't know.

WAS He an innocent bystander wrongly accussed? Prove it.
Pathetic....
I'll help you out since you can't grasp simple basics.
Kyle is a hero because he stood up for the community (Joining the fray isn't the right term.) He was indeed protecting the business--this is a fact not a may or may not be a case Bullshit. We do know this.
This is america, you don't prove innocence, you prove guilt. In this case, it is obvious though that Kyle is innocent and the videos clearly show this.

Yes. When did that happen? After all if he were chased, fell, and shot someone he could still call a friend and say,"I killed someone."
You have the Internet at your fingertips.
Kyle KILLED a man BEFORE he was chased.

They chased him, BECAUSE he KILLED a man.

Does this FACT escape you?

Delusions...Kyle killed two people....the pedo was first who is on video telling the boys that he was going to kill them all day long, and then on video chasing kyle threatening to kill him. Kyle shot him obviously after the fact as the pedo is dead. Second asshole, was a buddy of the pedo---he was on video chasing and attacking kyle---AFTER pedo died and was shot and killed in the 2nd place. No one was shot before Kyle was attacked by the pedo.

It's delusional to claim otherwise--an act of desperatation as the communists want kyle to go to prison so bad.

You are just wrong. There is a trial. You won't like the timeline but that will decide the case. No matter what you think the internet says.

This^^^^^
Will be evidence against the KILLER KYLE.

Defend it.
You are NOT a Lawyer. But Lawyers Will Present this.

Yeah; that's not standing guard. If that is his defense...I wouldn't put him on the witness stand.
He went down to investigate the cars being vandalized...none of the other guys went with him because he was constantly on the move...
Then because of the distance away from the other guys that were "militia" types he was seen by the thugs as prey they could attack. They were the last holdouts from earlier destruction being pushed by police and upset that those "Militia" guys standing guard wouldn't allow them to hang around and vandalize the gas station or business they were in front of.

Kyle followed the thugs after seeing them vandalizing vehicles...the "militia" didn't budge.

The thugs immediately turned on him led by Rosenbaum and Kyle ran away..
During the pursuit Kyle heard gunfire and immediately turned around (as he was heading into a dead end) and returned fire hitting Rosenbaum.
It was someone else who fired a handgun into the air. All this happening in the span of seconds.

Kyle hit Rosenbaum in the head and began to go back to the "militia" guys after calling them. That's when the other guys attacked after he tripped on his own feet)

Chased before Kyle just assumes it's a continuation of the earlier attack. ,(Not a bad assumption) and since the one is armed with a skateboard and the other with a pistol he shoots his attackers and sees the police vehicles where he tries to surrender to the police. (They tell him to just leave and he surrenders to his hometown police the next day)

Here it is:

“Get the motherfucker”, then pedophile guy chases him and attacks him, then Rittenhouse defends himself.

Interesting there is drone/aircraft footage the FBI had. Feds just watching BLM destroy everything and do nothing about it but charge people who were defending themselves.

A 17 year old brings an AR-15 to a demonstration and claims to be a medic?
That obviously is criminal.
You don't bring an AR-15 anywhere unless you intend to shoot someone.
And the charges multiply because it was illegal for a 17 year old to have an AR-15.

OK.
But Rit Killed a guy,.

........earlier, before this video.

But please excuse this child.

Because it is no less than these motherfucking cocksuckers deserve.

We have said from the beginning that this is a political persecution, not a legitimate murder trial.

We were right and all the people who said otherwise should hang!!!!

I want this prosecute executed too!
Haha, you said it was a political persecution while making a political defense. You’re that same brainless partisan as those you attack. Two peas from the same pod

I've never once heard a plastic bag 'clink' when it hits pavement. Also, have you never thrown a plastic bag before?
Well, the bag had stuff in it... Usually molotov cocktails are on fire before they're thrown and erupt in fireball when they explode.

Did that happen? I don't think it did.

Well, the bag had stuff in it... Usually molotov cocktails are on fire before they're thrown and erupt in fireball when they explode.

Did that happen? I don't think it did.

So Rittenhouse was attacked first? Awesome. I guess this case is settled, thanks for playing. Do you know what was inside the bag? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back