New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

Not denying that FACT.
But will YOU accept the FACT that Kyle shot and Killed another before the 'chase'.
No. Watch the video. The first time he was chased was by ROSENBAUM and that other tool. They chased him across the parking lot before somebody fired a small-caliber weapon BEFORE Kyle fires the .223. A distict audible difference.

No. Watch the video. The first time he was chased was by ROSENBAUM and that other tool. They chased him across the parking lot before somebody fired a small-caliber weapon BEFORE Kyle fires the .223. A distict audible difference.
Do you trust the courts?

I will say this is very confusing.
Kyle brought on his own fate.
He himself, decided to 'join the fray'.
And say he was protecting a business. This may/MayNOT be true. We don't know.

WAS He an innocent bystander wrongly accussed? Prove it.

Doesn't look like FBI footage.

This was on the NYT website last week...so it was "before seen".

Mod Edit: Discussing specific moderation actions -- removed.

Here it is again if anyone wants to see it...

[/USER]

The video is extremely slanted towards a specific opinion.

The politicizing of it has made it worse by the prosecutor.

Of course Kyle was defending himself...
Of course Kyle was an idiot kid.
Of course when you attack a kid holding a loaded weapon he is going to shoot you.
Of course the background of the attackers was conveniently left out of the video...
Of course it's going to do nothing but increase the violence.

If I was being chased by a group of people acting like rabid dogs and I hear gunfire...I'm turning around and shooting back.

In this case it was Rosenbaum who had been released from the mental hospital that day yelling and screaming "let's get him"

The video is extremely slanted towards a specific opinion.

The politicizing of it has made it worse by the prosecutor.

Of course Kyle was defending himself...
Of course Kyle was an idiot kid.
Of course when you attack a kid holding a loaded weapon he is going to shoot you.
Of course the background of the attackers was conveniently left out of the video...
Of course it's going to do nothing but increase the violence.

And the whole cycle starts again...

Do you trust the courts?

Well, if he was defending a business...he needs to explain why he was blocks away from that business a number of times.

This is one of those NFL type reviews you see from time to time where the announcer--when he looks at the replays--makes the comment "If they had ruled it was a catch on the field...they wouldn't overturn it based on what we saw. If they had ruled it was incomplete on the field, they wouldn't overturn it based on what we saw.

The courts don't have that luxury really since there was no "ruling on the field". It wouldn't surprise me if they find him guilty on some or all of the charges; it wouldn't surprise me if pop and fresh gets off.

I don't see enough for a murder conviction myself. While it's true that he shouldn't have been there; he was. It's equally as true that the protesters protesting the killing of Jacob Blake shouldn't have been there either; it was past curfew.

He stupidly placed himself in that position. He chose to become a participant in a violent riot. He made a bad choice .

You misspelled 'mostly peaceful protest,' I wonder why? You're demoncratic overloads will be very displeased with your fraud-ian slip. My guess is someone won't get paid for their night of covert message-boarding. Might as well pack it up, you're done here Ms. Democrat operative...

Well, if he was defending a business...he needs to explain why he was blocks away from that business a number of times.

This is one of those NFL type reviews you see from time to time where the announcer--when he looks at the replays--makes the comment "If they had ruled it was a catch on the field...they wouldn't overturn it based on what we saw. If they had ruled it was incomplete on the field, they wouldn't overturn it based on what we saw.

The courts don't have that luxury really since there was no "ruling on the field". It wouldn't surprise me if they find him guilty on some or all of the charges; it wouldn't surprise me if pop and fresh gets off.

I don't see enough for a murder conviction myself. While it's true that he shouldn't have been there; he was. It's equally as true that the protesters protesting the killing of Jacob Blake shouldn't have been there either; it was past curfew.
He ran down to the car lot (alone like a stupid kid) because they were destroying the cars on the car lot...that's how he got separated from his "buddies".

Do you trust the courts?

'Fray?' FRAY? He's a child walking around a PEACEFUL PROTEST yelling out asking if anyone needs HELP. YOUR ILK attacked him. And here you are on a message board attacking him again. You are less than worthless. Be proud of that I guess...

He ran down to the car lot (alone like a stupid kid) because they were destroying the cars on the car lot...that's how he got separated from his "buddies".

Yeah; that's not standing guard. If that is his defense...I wouldn't put him on the witness stand.

This prosecutor needs to immediately drop all charges related to the shooting. Either that or he should be lynched.
Prosecutor wont---he hoped to use this to move his career up politicially and kiss soros ass with it. They have to get Kyle....as I said before, it doesn't matter what the truth is ---it will come down who is on the jury.

Are you saying?
Stating as FACT?
That Kyle didn't 'call a friend' and say he killed someone.
Yes. When did that happen? After all if he were chased, fell, and shot someone he could still call a friend and say,"I killed someone."

Forum List

Back