New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

I'm not sure why you went there.
Because it is no less than these motherfucking cocksuckers deserve.

We have said from the beginning that this is a political persecution, not a legitimate murder trial.

We were right and all the people who said otherwise should hang!!!!

I want this prosecute executed too!

I would support letting this kid off the hook if he didn't travel to another to state in order to engage in a fight which was none of his business.

Because it is no less than these motherfucking cocksuckers deserve.

We have said from the beginning that this is a political persecution, not a legitimate murder trial.

We were right and all the people who said otherwise should hang!!!!

I want this prosecute executed too!
You don't appear to be very smart

I watched it, but I couldn't make anything out. I did see the circles but that's about it.
It starts as squares showing the locations of Kyle and others...not really clear but if you look quick and scan both sides at the same time you can see Kyle getting hunted by the dead guys. Especially when they begin yelling to get him. Kyle runs fast and furiously to get away.(running for his life away from the pack of dogs) Rosenbaum hot on his heels. Then gunfire.

I would support letting this kid off the hook if he didn't travel to another to state in order to engage in a fight which was none of his business.

He worked in Kenosha. His commute was 20 minutes. Less time than most people who commute. One of the assholes he shot had to travel over 40 minutes to get there, and he was there to riot and start fires. Kyle was there to stop fires. Who you going to support, violent felons, intent on destruction, or a lifeguard intent on saving the town he worked in?

He worked in Kenosha. His commute was 20 minutes. Less time than most people who commute. One of the assholes he shot had to travel over 40 minutes to get there, and he was there to riot and start fires. Kyle was there to stop fires. Who you going to support, violent felons, intent on destruction, or a lifeguard intent on saving the town he worked in?
He had no business inserting himself into that situation.

I don't believe your comment about being employed there is accurate.

4 shots. The only one even close to center of gravity was in his back. Shut up dummy.
Fuck off kunt. This guy connected with every shot, on every legitimate target. Suck it up. Even your boy with the Glock on him, in the downed position got amputated. Your kind got face fucked by a "kid". Eat shit, die slow. The party's only just begun....

Look closely
When he is running across the parking lot one of his pursuers threw a molitoff cocktail at him.
That can make a person fear for his life.

Forum List

Back