New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

He had no business inserting himself into that situation.

I don't believe your comment about being employed there is accurate.
It doesn't matter if he was there to fuck 10,000 dogs up the ass.

Was he entitled to self-defense or not?

Was he the aggressor in the situation or not?

The fact that you keep making stupid motherfucking statements about him having no business being there demonstrates your bias.

Whether or not he had any business being there is absolutely and entirely irrelevant like a motherfucker.

He did not commit murder. He was justified in killing those motherfuckers who started this shit.

Do you have anything else to say?

Doesn't look like FBI footage.

This was on the NYT website last week...so it was "before seen".

Mod Edit: Discussing specific moderation actions -- removed.

Here it is again if anyone wants to see it...

[/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Look closely
When he is running across the parking lot one of his pursuers threw a molitoff cocktail at him.
That can make a person fear for his life.
But he was "not supposed to be there" so these violent thugs were justified in burning him alive and murdering him and he had no recourse but to just accept his death without resistance.

Right, you fucking cocksuckers?

They went out of their way to chase and attack HIM. Not the other way around. So, one wrong, committed by the dead guys.
He stupidly placed himself in that position. He chose to become a participant in a violent riot. He made a bad choice .

I'm not in favor of immature, inexperienced and untrained teenagers arming themselves and playing police man This type of thing needs to be discouraged.

Why would anyone want or condone untrained and inexperienced teenagers acting as policemen?

He stupidly placed himself in that position. He chose to become a participant in a violent riot. He made a bad choice .

Oh? Suddenly rioting, property destruction, and murder are okay in your eyes.

Do tell.

To be a participant in a riot, you have to riot. Standing there protecting a building is not rioting.

That you lied about that, looks bad for you.

If you agree with the politics of the teenager...you'll condone whatever they want to do.

I have little idea of his politics. I support the idea of young men standing up to protect their communities from mobs of barbarians.

It doesn't matter if he was there to fuck 10,000 dogs up the ass.

Was he entitled to self-defense or not?

Was he the aggressor in the situation or not?

The fact that you keep making stupid motherfucking statements about him having no business being there demonstrates your bias.

Whether or not he had any business being there is absolutely and entirely irrelevant like a motherfucker.

He did not commit murder. He was justified in killing those motherfuckers who started this shit.

Do you have anything else to say?
Did Kyle, on Video, say, "I just killed someone"
All of this before being chased by crazy leftists?

Did Kyle KILL another individual BEFORE being chased?
Yes or No.

Did Kyle, on Video, say, "I just killed someone"
All of this before being chased by crazy leftists?

Did Kyle KILL another individual BEFORE being chased?
Yes or No.

That was after being chased and attacked by Rosenbaum and he shot Rosenbaum.

So, NO.

Forum List

Back