New Forum Suggestion

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
How about a forum dedicated to the irrelevant blather of foreigners and ex-pat Americans trying to impress their new neighbors by obsessing over every single thing that happens in America and competing with each other to see who can besmirch and demean the greatest nation on earth the most while ignoring what's happening in their own front yard. Give these creatures a place to rant and rave in ungrammatical if not completely incoherent English where they can be duly ignored by everyone else. Call it the "Americans Don't Give a Fuck What You Think" forum.

How about a forum dedicated to the irrelevant blather of foreigners and ex-pat Americans trying to impress their new neighbors by obsessing over every single thing that happens in America and competing with each other to see who can besmirch and demean the greatest nation on earth the most while ignoring what's happening in their own front yard. Give these creatures a place to rant and rave in ungrammatical if not completely incoherent English where they can be duly ignored by everyone else. Call it the "Americans Don't Give a Fuck What You Think" forum.
There is such a place, it's called hell.

Give it time.

Now THAT'S an interesting idea.

Now THAT'S an interesting idea.
AND a great counterpoint to dim little foreigner Tommy T'Ain't Too Bright's recent thread, as well.

I do care what foreigners think of us, we get to talk about other countries and the disdain we have for some so lets hear what they think of us.

Then it would be the perfect place for you to indulge your own self-loathing as well.

I do care what foreigners think of us, we get to talk about other countries and the disdain we have for some so lets hear what they think of us.

Then it would be the perfect place for you to indulge your own self-loathing as well.
I don't hate myself. I like myself. Is this because I disagreed with you, or is this because this is an

US Message Board?

Foreigners are just ravaged with jealousy and envy......and now they can't come here Buuuaaahahahahaha stay home suckers....

I think you are worse than an infection.

You are an infection. I bet you infect everyone you come in contact with , like Covid 19.
I do. Two days around me and the real American disease takes hold and you no longer want Joe to fondle you and you buy a gun.

You are an infection. I bet you infect everyone you come in contact with , like Covid 19.
I do. Two days around me and the real American disease takes hold and you no longer want Joe to fondle you and you buy a gun.
I don't own or want a gun, and I'm not telling you where I live. Also I do not want any man to fondle me.

I don't own or want a gun, and I'm not telling you where I live. Also I do not want any man to fondle me.
I'm sorry that was Au's over your head.

I'm sorry that was Au's over your head.
Back on topic.

I have no desire, nor could I, impress my neighbors with EEUU nonsense. I got a roar out of the stupidity of assholes invading the marinas due to perceived FreeDumb this morning in Miami-stan/black point marina/keys
IMG_1666.resized.JPG

Why does the left cater to foreigners while millions of Americans are struggling?

Forum List

Back