New "genius" plan for food stamps.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

I support Trumps idea.

-Geaux

Those poor kids are already eating crap in a can. I support this idea

You didn't whine and bitch about this shit....why?

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

By the way is “shelf-ready milk” another term for powdered milk? Because that shit is only good for cooking, not drinking.

wtf is that

wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway

wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Im so glad that bitch is out of the way

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

Oh shut up it was her initiative....goddamn hack

Republicans send them canned milk and Spam and call it a meal

By the way is “shelf-ready milk” another term for powdered milk? Because that shit is only good for cooking, not drinking.

never heard of Parmalat milk?

aseptic-01.jpg

I'm lactose intolerant so I always keep a few small ones in the cupboard for cooking purposes because keeping regular milk in the fridge is a waste for me.

Dems send them crystal meth and 40s and call them dependable voters

Awe, you whining because you won't be able to buy their vote anymore? Go Trump!

Moochelle Obama set the precedent. Government can control what you eat.... i.e., School lunch

-Geaux
my relative works at a school food service and she says the kids HAVE to take the fruits--but then they just throw them away
and it cost more this way because the food preparation is different

Forum List

Back