New "genius" plan for food stamps.

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

America is becoming a real shit hole.
Pretty much every vegetable except potatoes that I ate as a kid came from a can, and I survived. Can't say I'm a big fan these days now that frozen is so much better, and fresh is more available. But it won't kill anyone. The Spam though--lets pray for the poor that they don't start handing out Spam. We had that fried every Wednesday, too. UCK!

Well you are fortunate. My grandparents were raised on canned foods as well. But they also had high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis,high cholesterol and two of my grandparents had cancer. Canned foods are full of salt. Many canned foods contain BPAs which have been known to cause a number of cancers.
---------------------------------------------- might be genetics , some people have bad genes plus people don't stay healthy forever no matter what they eat Nia .

BPAs isn't bad genetics. It is a known carcinogen.BPAs are found in canned goods.
------------------------------ BPA never affected me and i'm 68 and eat what i like . Course i don't expect to live forever anyway Nia .

They support the practice. Officially. It's a major plank in their platform. The blood...and the savings!...is in their hands.
The Supreme Court does also but you have yet to try and make them abortionist....C'mon troll try harder...
Abortion is not a major plank in the Supreme Court's platform. It is in the Democratic Party's platform.

Supportion is abortion.

The Conservative Court passed Roe v Wade (7-2) and a conservative court has defended it ever since
Abortion is a major plank in the Democratic Party platform. They strongly support the practice. No one denies it.

Abortion is the modern slavery. Supported by Democrats and upheld by the Supreme Court.
Abortion is voluntary, slavery not so much...
Supported by Democrats and upheld by the Supreme Court. :)

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

Pretty much every vegetable except potatoes that I ate as a kid came from a can, and I survived. Can't say I'm a big fan these days now that frozen is so much better, and fresh is more available. But it won't kill anyone. The Spam though--lets pray for the poor that they don't start handing out Spam. We had that fried every Wednesday, too. UCK!

Well you are fortunate. My grandparents were raised on canned foods as well. But they also had high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis,high cholesterol and two of my grandparents had cancer. Canned foods are full of salt. Many canned foods contain BPAs which have been known to cause a number of cancers.
---------------------------------------------- might be genetics , some people have bad genes plus people don't stay healthy forever no matter what they eat Nia .

BPAs isn't bad genetics. It is a known carcinogen.BPAs are found in canned goods.
Oh ffs! Cans constituted about a fifth of the diet of the US poulation when I was a kid, but free not loaders today? If you had started your whing before Trump's suggestions, then maybe.

Which is why I can my own...

The Supreme Court does also but you have yet to try and make them abortionist....C'mon troll try harder...
Abortion is not a major plank in the Supreme Court's platform. It is in the Democratic Party's platform.

Supportion is abortion.

The Conservative Court passed Roe v Wade (7-2) and a conservative court has defended it ever since
Abortion is a major plank in the Democratic Party platform. They strongly support the practice. No one denies it.

Abortion is the modern slavery. Supported by Democrats and upheld by the Supreme Court.
And I should be feeling what?

Supportion is abortion.

Whatever is in you to feel. I'm only pointing out the taxpayer money saved in SNAP and other programs thanks to the Democrat's policy of aborting over 60 million potential users. The math must be fantastic. Trillions of dollars over decades, I would imagine.

Whatever is in you to feel. I'm only pointing out the taxpayer money saved in SNAP and other programs thanks to the Democrat's policy of aborting over 60 million potential users. The math must be fantastic. Trillions of dollars over decades, I would imagine.

Stop trying to derail this into an abortion thread

Stop trying to derail this into an abortion thread
I'm only pointing out the taxpayer money saved in SNAP and other programs thanks to the Democrat's policy of aborting over 60 million potential users. The math must be fantastic. Trillions of dollars over decades, I would imagine.

I have absolutely no control over anyone but myself and I refuse to be guilt ridden from what others do....

I have absolutely no control over anyone but myself and I refuse to be guilt ridden from what others do....
Neither did the townsfolk of nearby Dachau.

[
If you feel something spongey and milky, it's likely a cows teat. Short, lateral and meaty it's probably a bulls dick.

Sometimes I think yo're to stupid to survive acccoording to Darwin's principles.
I am sure you enjoy your mountain oyster with a side of oxtail...
Sad. I don't understand why you keep "milking" bulls, or cows as you call them.

Who thought of this? Check to see who just bought a lot of stock in Hormel Foods the maker of Spam.

[
If you feel something spongey and milky, it's likely a cows teat. Short, lateral and meaty it's probably a bulls dick.

Sometimes I think yo're to stupid to survive acccoording to Darwin's principles.
I am sure you enjoy your mountain oyster with a side of oxtail...
Sad. I don't understand why you keep "milking" bulls, or cows as you call them.
It's no more sad than your milking of the subject....Since you don't understand the meaning or the word cow as a noun.......

A Conservative court overwhelmingly supported Roe v Wade under a Republican President

Conservative (Red) states have the highest abortion rates

Stop making it a liberal issue
Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)
There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...
Sub Democratic Party for liberal and you got yourself some new understanding. :)
Engrish please...
The platform of the Democratic Party supports killing poor people long before they qualify for free food from the government. They especially have excelled in killing off the dark colored ones, a group which would be poor and eating that horrible free government food if they weren't dead already.

Actually the Democrat Party does not support abortion.

They support the right of a woman to choose. They support you & you chose not to get an abortion the same as they would a person who chose to abort.

Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)
There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...
Sub Democratic Party for liberal and you got yourself some new understanding. :)
Engrish please...
The platform of the Democratic Party supports killing poor people long before they qualify for free food from the government. They especially have excelled in killing off the dark colored ones, a group which would be poor and eating that horrible free government food if they weren't dead already.

They support the right of a woman to choose. They support you & you chose not to get an abortion the same as they would a person who chose to abort.

BS

Engrish please...

Yes. They do not support a man's right to choose. They're all over the map with that ID politics crap.

Forum List

Back