New "genius" plan for food stamps.

This liberal has four so you lie..Show me the demographics of political party membership that have abortions...
How so?

Can you provide an example?
Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)

A Conservative court overwhelmingly supported Roe v Wade under a Republican President

Conservative (Red) states have the highest abortion rates

Stop making it a liberal issue
Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)
There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...
Sub Democratic Party for liberal and you got yourself some new understanding. :)
Engrish please...

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

America is becoming a real shit hole.

canned food is not nasty-------the issue seems to me to be shelf stable stuff as a base----not
the WHOLE food supplement
Love me some canned hash..

dog food

The existing SNAP plan seems to have the lowest overhead
Just a card with funds applied to it that can be used only for certain items

The Trump plan will involve massive federal contracts and distribution. Seems easier just to allow people to shop in existing stores

Great, more job creation.

And with food delivered to their front doors will cut the lines in grocery stores. It's win win situation.

delivery is free?

Of course not. It will be paid by food recipient.

no good

A Conservative court overwhelmingly supported Roe v Wade under a Republican President

There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...
Sub Democratic Party for liberal and you got yourself some new understanding. :)
Engrish please...
The platform of the Democratic Party supports killing poor people long before they qualify for free food from the government. They especially have excelled in killing off the dark colored ones, a group which would be poor and eating that horrible free government food if they weren't dead already.

using food stamps to buy fast food . --- Using food stamps to buy fast food?
Erroneous info with no specifics.. There is no such animal called food stamps and hasn't been for years..

Households CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy:
  1. Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco.
  2. Any nonfood items, such as:
  3. pet foods.
  4. soaps, paper products.
  5. household supplies.
  6. Vitamins and medicines.
  7. Food that will be eaten in the store.
  8. Hot foods.
What Can SNAP Buy? | Food and Nutrition Service

Engrish please...
The platform of the Democratic Party supports killing poor people long before they qualify for free food from the government. They especially have excelled in killing off the dark colored ones, a group which would be poor and eating that horrible free government food if they weren't dead already.
Yet not all democrats are liberals.....It is an fallacy to assume they are....There are liberal republicans also...
Now you claim that the DNC wants to commit murder of adults also...

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

America is becoming a real shit hole.

canned food is not nasty-------the issue seems to me to be shelf stable stuff as a base----not
the WHOLE food supplement
Love me some canned hash..

dog food
Oh yea-yah...

Engrish please...
Yet not all democrats are liberals.....It is an fallacy to assume they are....There are liberal republicans also...
Not all whites owned slaves. They only supported the practice, enabling it to continue.

The existing SNAP plan seems to have the lowest overhead
Just a card with funds applied to it that can be used only for certain items

The Trump plan will involve massive federal contracts and distribution. Seems easier just to allow people to shop in existing stores

Great, more job creation.

And with food delivered to their front doors will cut the lines in grocery stores. It's win win situation.

delivery is free?

Of course not. It will be paid by food recipient.

no good
It is if they be nothing else...

Engrish please...
Not all whites owned slaves. They only supported the practice, enabling it to continue.
WTF does that have to do with your misinformation on SNAP?

Engrish please...
Think of all the money the Democratic Party has saved the nation by killing off all those potential future SNAP users.

here you go , just some info for you and everyone else Moonglow . --- 11 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Buy With Food Stamps ---
No cash can be taken from an EBT card on the SNAP program. There are other programs such as AFDC which does give cash benefits...
Plus those mom's whose child support is paid through the state get their money through the EBT card system. Son pays state, state pays the mother through the EBT card. Ex-daughter-in-law only keeps healthy food in her house.

Engrish please...
Think of all the money the Democratic Party has saved the nation by killing off all those potential future SNAP users.
The democratic party doesn't perform abortions....Next....

They support the practice. Officially. It's a major plank in their platform. The blood...and the savings!...is in their hands.

They support the practice. Officially. It's a major plank in their platform. The blood...and the savings!...is in their hands.
The Supreme Court does also but you have yet to try and make them abortionist....C'mon troll try harder...

The Supreme Court does also but you have yet to try and make them abortionist....C'mon troll try harder...
Abortion is not a major plank in the Supreme Court's platform. It is in the Democratic Party's platform.

Supportion is abortion.

Forum List

Back