New "genius" plan for food stamps.

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

America is becoming a real shit hole.

According to lefties, Republicans are in business of killing off poor people. Everything Republicans do kills millions. Should've we run out of poor people already?

I guess we can't, since Democrats are producing them faster than they could be killed.

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.

According to lefties, Republicans are in business of killing off poor people. Everything Republicans do kills millions. Should've we run out of poor people already?

I guess we can't, since Democrats are producing them faster than they could be killed.

Never fear

Republicans are very good at creating poor people

Here is another disastrous policy that needed ending.....

Department Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathrooms

On Thursday, Buzzfeed asked Liz Hill, a spokesperson for the Department of Education, if restroom complaints from transgender students are not covered by a 1972 federal civil rights law called Title IX. Hill answered, “Yes, that’s what the law says,” adding on Friday, “Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, not gender identity.”

Hill made it clear that some complaints by transgender students will indeed be investigated, but bathroom complaints will not be among them. She stated, “Where students, including transgender students, are penalized or harassed for failing to conform to sex-based stereotypes, that is sex discrimination prohibited by Title IX. In the case of bathrooms, however, long-standing regulations provide that separating facilities on the basis of sex is not a form of discrimination prohibited by Title IX.”

Department Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathrooms
The Department never "interfered," anyway. They issued a recommendation only and the bunch of you spazzed out.
But I'm glad, actually, that the bathroom thing is over. Transgender students who are in a school with issues where he/she pees can use the faculty bathroom the way they've quietly done for years.
He THREATENED to sue and cut off federal funding.
That only accounts for around 12% of school revenue which could easily be made up...I and others that own property carry the school system, not the feds...
Absolutely. My only point was he threatened them.

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.
I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.

How does the swap of "food stamps" for drugs work?

You don't have a stamp which is an equivalent to currency

You have an EBT card that you use at checkout. Does the guy dealing drugs go through the supermarket checkout with you?
you give the drug dealer the EBT card he checks the balance and then he gives 50 cents on the dollar toward his wares
Thanks...I wouldn't know

I never dealt with drug dealers

Neither have I I just like to know how things work in the real world

The existing SNAP plan seems to have the lowest overhead
Just a card with funds applied to it that can be used only for certain items

The Trump plan will involve massive federal contracts and distribution. Seems easier just to allow people to shop in existing stores

Great, more job creation.

And with food delivered to their front doors will cut the lines in grocery stores. It's win win situation.

delivery is free?

Of course not. It will be paid by food recipient.

Liberals are experts at killing them off before they can qualify for free food.

This liberal has four so you lie..Show me the demographics of political party membership that have abortions...

How so?

Can you provide an example?

This liberal has four so you lie..Show me the demographics of political party membership that have abortions...
It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.part of the

How so?

Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)

It is like republicans are trying to kill off poor people. These poor people will be getting sick from all that nasty canned food. Then they will have no healthcare because of republican cuts to medicaid. So basically these poor people will be left to die.part of the

How so?

Abortion is written into the liberal platform. All those who support the party also support this plank.

Last time I checked you were up to sixty million one hundred thousand and counting. I'm sure the body count has gone up since then. :)

A Conservative court overwhelmingly supported Roe v Wade under a Republican President

Conservative (Red) states have the highest abortion rates

Stop making it a liberal issue

How so?

A Conservative court overwhelmingly supported Roe v Wade under a Republican President

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how people let this NAZI crap go through??!!!!?????!
ordering parents what their kids will eat!!!!????

MObama's food program is like the nazis--forcing kids what to eat

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.
for the kids who buy their lunch--they are forcing them to take a fruit
kids have bought lunches for years--then they are saying FU to the parents
no---they ARE forcing them with a completely dumbass program
My mother forced me to take a vegetable, too, every damned night at the supper table. It's not exactly unheard of. Kids will never grow to like foods they've never tried. After awhile you stop hiding the carrots under your plate or dropping them on the floor.
Obama made a program that you either eat what they say or go somewhere else--NAZIs

Damn Michelle Obama!

Made the kids get fruit and milk instead of Twinkies and Pepsi
it doesn't work though--it's wasting money AND food = MO dumbass

How so?

There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...

How so?

There is no liberal platform, plank or party....Next....I have never allowed abortion in my family to happen..Now go lie to someone that believes you...
Sub Democratic Party for liberal and you got yourself some new understanding. :)

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.
for the kids who buy their lunch--they are forcing them to take a fruit
kids have bought lunches for years--then they are saying FU to the parents
no---they ARE forcing them with a completely dumbass program
My mother forced me to take a vegetable, too, every damned night at the supper table. It's not exactly unheard of. Kids will never grow to like foods they've never tried. After awhile you stop hiding the carrots under your plate or dropping them on the floor.
Obama made a program that you either eat what they say or go somewhere else--NAZIs

Damn Michelle Obama!

Made the kids get fruit and milk instead of Twinkies and Pepsi
it doesn't work though--it's wasting money AND food = MO dumbass
It does in my house because all the have to eat is healthy foods...

dems support abortion in their platform so anyone supporting dems like 'illary' or 'mrobama' supports abortion . Same thing for gun control .

some more , bit of info on Fast Food and food stamps 'ebt' or what ever it is . --- Using food stamps to buy fast food? --- point is that the person that buys the fast food isn't the person Paying for the Fast Food .
There is no hot food allowed to be purchased with SNAP......Yeah that's the proper name...Jesus where do we get these people?

Around here they get past it by buying it cold and the establishment "cooks" it for them

Forum List

Back