New "genius" plan for food stamps.

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how people let this NAZI crap go through??!!!!?????!
ordering parents what their kids will eat!!!!????

MObama's food program is like the nazis--forcing kids what to eat

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.

my relative works at a school cafeteria as the manager...she says MObama's program is stupid--the kids just throw the fruits/etc away

sure--like a lot of things--it looked good on PAPER--but not the common sense one !
an idiot could tell you it wouldn't work

Just curious

What do kids do now?
-------------------------------------------------- KIDS probably eat at 'fast food' which i think takes 'benefits' money , snap or whatever . From what i remember of the article i linked healthy food of the right kind is delivered and that sounds like a way to get people employed as delivery folks and its no junk food that is delivered from what i hear . --- Trump’s new food-stamps plan: A basket of U.S. food, direct to your doorstep --- repeat of link , like i said , sounds ok with me and get welfare office / government employees out of the office if The Trump makes them deliver food baskets RWinger . [chuckle]

You have to pay them to deliver food baskets. Nobody gets paid to deliver food now

The Trump Baskets will contain items people do not want and will just throw out

Canned milk and Spam
---------------------------------------------- its time for people to return to being NORMAL when using taxpayer money to feed themselves RWinger !!

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

It's brain deads like you why we have a nation of s...t. Are you seriously that stupid. Why yes you are look at that answer you gave.
She didn't cook it' LMFAO. The reason for that food goes right the hell over your Obamafied brain. Jesus.

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how people let this NAZI crap go through??!!!!?????!
ordering parents what their kids will eat!!!!????

MObama's food program is like the nazis--forcing kids what to eat

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.
I get up early and cook my kid breakfast before school. I bet a lot of parents don't do that...

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

It's brain deads like you why we have a nation of s...t. Are you seriously that stupid. Why yes you are look at that answer you gave.
She didn't cook it' LMFAO. The reason for that food goes right the hell over your Obamafied brain. Jesus.

Bless your heart.

There is no school lunch program from Michele anymore.. It's all on Trump now....

maybe the next step will be to have Betsy Devoss step in and reinstate 'home ec' and teach kids how to cook RWinger .

There is no school lunch program from Michele anymore.. It's all on Trump now....
We don't need a school lunch program.

Just give the kids what we all ate for lunch at school

Bologna, ham or salami sandwiches, milk, an apple or a banana and a couple Oreos.

Generations of kids ate this for lunch and turned out just fine

Yeah....Trump's administration trashed it...another brilliant move. Should have been left to schools to begin with

WHY HAVE MICHELLE OBAMA’S HEALTHY SCHOOL MEALS BEEN JUNKED?

Former first lady Michelle Obama’s dictates on school lunches were thrown out on Monday by one of President Donald Trump’s Cabinet members.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue signed a proclamation to begin to undo federal standards that the Obama administration placed on lunches in public schools and return those decisions to local schools.

Why have Michelle Obama’s healthy school meals been junked?

maybe the next step will be to have Betsy Devoss step in and reinstate 'home ec' and teach kids how to cook RWinger .
I had a home ec for males for an easy grade..We made waffles my friend and I....and put pencil shavings in the mix when we cooked them up for our classmates.. The ones with braces found out our practical joke first...

Yeah....Trump's administration trashed it...another brilliant move. Should have been left to schools to begin with

WHY HAVE MICHELLE OBAMA’S HEALTHY SCHOOL MEALS BEEN JUNKED?

Former first lady Michelle Obama’s dictates on school lunches were thrown out on Monday by one of President Donald Trump’s Cabinet members.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue signed a proclamation to begin to undo federal standards that the Obama administration placed on lunches in public schools and return those decisions to local schools.

Why have Michelle Obama’s healthy school meals been junked?
And my son's school feeds them the same things they did during Oblama.....Funny how reality versus propaganda works...

Oh shut up it was her initiative....goddamn hack

She didn’t write recipes.......moron.
Cop-out IMO
What should schools have done? Hire chefs?
What did the woman expect?

Maybe she expected school chefs to exercise a little creativity. Of course, that takes time and effort, and maybe they wouldn’t be perfect. But Obama-hating conservatives would snap a pic of one bad lunch and condemn the whole thing.
That self righteous blowhard didnt expect anything because she doesnt care. Small schools dont have "chefs" they have middle aged bored woman that are used to throwing frozen food in the oven for a few bucks an hour.

We don't need a school lunch program.

Just give the kids what we all ate for lunch at school

Bologna, ham or salami sandwiches, milk, an apple or a banana and a couple Oreos.

Generations of kids ate this for lunch and turned out just fine
What low class poverty stricken school system did you attend?

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.

Stop having kids there won't be a nee for food stamps.

Stop having ten kids there won't be a need for food stamps

Stop expecting the gawd dam State to take care of people with tax payer money.

People do need help at times but when idiots create a system to depend on food stamps, and welfare.......... have engineered the perfect idiots who voted for Obama, and then wanted Clinton. Sooner or later you run out of other people's money.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.

If it's modeled after Blue Apron the kids will eat healthier then before.

85a7f1b8c8382f017430c5c4cc960321.jpg

Oh shut up it was her initiative....goddamn hack

She didn’t write recipes.......moron.
Cop-out IMO
What should schools have done? Hire chefs?
What did the woman expect?

Maybe she expected school chefs to exercise a little creativity. Of course, that takes time and effort, and maybe they wouldn’t be perfect. But Obama-hating conservatives would snap a pic of one bad lunch and condemn the whole thing.
That self righteous blowhard didnt expect anything because she doesnt care. Small schools dont have "chefs" they have middle aged bored woman that are used to throwing frozen food in the oven for a few bucks an hour.

Well, by all means, let’s just keep having that, then. And kids can keep getting fatter.

Forum List

Back