New "genius" plan for food stamps.

hey REALDAVE , check this out and the compare the possible TRUMP Food Plan to the BS that you posted . ---
--- Trump’s new food-stamps plan: A basket of U.S. food, direct to your doorstep --- read the article . As far as pay , government employees get paid to interview and then hand out food stamps as they keep their Government entitlement jobs going RWinger !!
Much less monthly government overhead with cards
----------------------------------------- so YOU claim . Important thing is to get poor people back to being Normal RWinger .

It's not fresh like blue apron though. It's mostly canned meat and canned vegetable.

The so-called USDA America’s Harvest Box would contain items such as shelf-stable milk, juice, grains, cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans, canned meat, poultry or fish, and canned fruits and vegetables.

‘USDA America’s Harvest Box:’ White House proposal involves delivery of food to the poor, Blue Apron-style

Blue Apron box ingredients.
Recipe: Salmon & Dukkah-Spiced Vegetables with Orange & Endive - Blue Apron
Fresh not canned
  • 1 10-Ounce Skin-On Salmon Fillet
  • 1 lb Sweet Potatoes
  • 1 White Endive
  • 6 oz Carrots
  • 1 Cara Cara Orange
  • 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
  • 1 Tbsp Dukkah Seasoning (Za'atar, Ground Coriander, Ground Fennel Seeds, Ground Cumin, & Black Sesame Seeds)

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.

You didn't whine and bitch about this shit....why?

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You have no idea what parents feed their children you dumbass loon, stop pretending you do
You said you don't feed healthy food top your kids.

I guess why bother when you condemn them to an uncertain future because you hate science. Why would I think you give a rat's ass about their health?

You didn't whine and bitch about this shit....why?

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You have no idea what parents feed their children you dumbass loon, stop pretending you do
You said you don't feed healthy food top your kids.

I guess why bother when you condemn them to an uncertain future because you hate science. Why would I think you give a rat's ass about their health?

No I didn't. Stop lying.

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

It's not fair that Trump is going after Obama legacy and signature achievement.
So, you think food stamps is an Obama thing?
---------------------------------- there has always been some sort of FREE FOOD safety net , probably since the 20s that i know about . I knew an 'old lady' , her husband died after going to work while being sick . She fed her 10 kids while cleaning office buildings and she got RELIEF of Staple foods and maybe some meat DELIVERED to her dwelling in the 20s and 30s RealDave .

Last edited:
Think how much more difficult it'll be to swap your benefits for crack. Imagine walking down to the street corner with all those cans.
Yet, the right wing can let homelessness happen, especially in right to work States.

Blue states don't have homeless? LOL

California Today: State’s Homeless Population Drives National Increase

The right wing claims to have, "Right to Work" States.

Think how much more difficult it'll be to swap your benefits for crack. Imagine walking down to the street corner with all those cans.
Yet, the right wing can let homelessness happen, especially in right to work States.

You made a foolish comment.......

How can the right wing, mean what they say, if they do not say what they mean?

How can the right wing, mean what they say, if they do not say what they mean?

You've lost me

I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.

I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.
I believe they should be able to apply for unemployment compensation instead of welfare.

How does the swap of "food stamps" for drugs work?

You don't have a stamp which is an equivalent to currency

You have an EBT card that you use at checkout. Does the guy dealing drugs go through the supermarket checkout with you?

I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.[/QUOTE]
Not where I live..
Not where I live. You are lucky to get much of anything since the govt. shut down foodstuffs....There is one place for the entire county in McDonald county, Missouri...

You have an EBT card that you use at checkout. Does the guy dealing drugs go through the supermarket checkout with you?
At most drug busts around here, they find not only cash but stacks of EBT cards. Maybe the dealer sells them to people at a discount who actually want to buy food? You'd have to ask a dealer, but it is one of the reasons we tried to put photos on EBT cards.

I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.[/QUOTE]
Not where I live..
Not where I live. You are lucky to get much of anything since the govt. shut down foodstuffs....There is one place for the entire county in McDonald county, Missouri...
Oh, poor people! I saw on the PBS News last night that in parts of rural Idaho (or is it Oklahoma?) they are using traveling food trucks to distribute food pantry items. When I was a girl, I remember up here they used to send a truck with government surplus that they handed out to anyone who wanted to stand in line for it. Nothing wrong with doing it that way.

At most drug busts around here, they find not only cash but stacks of EBT cards. Maybe the dealer sells them to people at a discount who actually want to buy food? You'd have to ask a dealer, but it is one of the reasons we tried to put photos on EBT cards.

Thanks

I thought an EBT card was like a credit card with your name on it

Forum List

Back