New "genius" plan for food stamps.

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.
I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.

How does the swap of "food stamps" for drugs work?

You don't have a stamp which is an equivalent to currency

You have an EBT card that you use at checkout. Does the guy dealing drugs go through the supermarket checkout with you?
At most drug busts around here, they find not only cash but stacks of EBT cards. Maybe the dealer sells them to people at a discount who actually want to buy food? You'd have to ask a dealer, but it is one of the reasons we tried to put photos on EBT cards.

Thanks

I thought an EBT card was like a credit card with your name on it

In NY, it is. I don’t know how it could be traded for anything. Unless you’re willing to give up all of the benefits associated with that card for cash or drugs.

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

I don't think it's a bad idea to hand out food rather than food/credit. There is a lot of fraud with food stamps. People sell them or swap them for drugs. It would be better to include fresh foods, too. A lot of our food pantries are doing that now.

You have an EBT card that you use at checkout. Does the guy dealing drugs go through the supermarket checkout with you?
------------------------------------------------- NO Imagination eh . But pretty easy to do i would think . Your homey has EBT and you have cash . Guy with the cash orders a buncha ribeyes , shrimp , lobster from the guy with the EBT . Rib eyes and cash are exchanged when rib eyes , shrimp , lobster are delivered RWinger .

Drug agents say EBT cards being used to buy drugs

and then the guy with EBT buys the drugs or anything else with his ill gotten cash . I think that fast food and corners stores take EBT RWinger .

------------------------------------------------- NO Imagination eh . But pretty easy to do i would think . Your homey has EBT and you have cash . Guy with the cash orders a buncha ribeyes , shrimp , lobster from the guy with the EBT . Rib eyes and cash are exchanged when rib eyes , shrimp , lobster are delivered RWinger .
Sounds like a crooked business owner is often involved.

Sounds like a crooked business owner is often involved.
-------------------------------------- But not always , if an EBT card holder goes into a 'krogers' and buys steaks , shrimp , lobster and other expensive items the 'krogers' can't say anything if buyer has the funds or credit on his EBT .

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how people let this NAZI crap go through??!!!!?????!
ordering parents what their kids will eat!!!!????

MObama's food program is like the nazis--forcing kids what to eat
Only a dumbfuck like you would give you kids crap food to eat. What kind of parenting is that?

Your kids had choices. Just healthier ones.
they just throw the food away!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah
didn't you read my other post! my relative works at a school cafeteria and says the program is crap! waste $$$$$ and the kids just throw the fruits away !!!
you and MObama are the dumbasses
any idiot could see it wouldn't work--you can't force people what to eat--that's nazi crap

Market owner, 28 SNAP users charged with trading food stamps for cash

NEAR BEAVERTON, Ore. - Twenty-nine people have been arrested locally and accused of illegally trading food stamp program benefits for cash.
Officer Mike Rowe, spokesman for the Beaverton Police Department, said the U.S. Department of Agriculture started taking a closer look at a convenience store on Hall Boulevard about a year ago.

Rowe said that's when investigators started noticing larger than usual food stamp transactions.

The store's owner, Deok Lim, 46, was trading food stamp benefits for cash, according to Rowe.

Market owner, 28 SNAP users charged with trading food stamps for cash

Minimart owner gave $100 cash for every $200 of food stamps, is headed to prison
Updated Feb 11; Posted Feb 9

A Southeast Portland convenience store owner who paid customers 50 cents for every dollar that they had coming to them in welfare benefits has been sentenced to nearly two years in prison.

Investigators said Nasr Iskander operated his minimart at a Shell gas station on Southeast Powell Boulevard like an ATM by allowing card-carrying recipients in the government's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program to receive cash instead of food.

Iskander might charge $200 worth of phantom food to a recipient’s benefits card, then hand that person back $100 in cash, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Minimart owner gave $100 cash for every $200 of food stamps, is headed to prison

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.
I get up early and cook my kid breakfast before school. I bet a lot of parents don't do that...
this is how it should be
some of the kids don't even get breakfast
they do have a breakfast program at the school my relative works at--seems like a good idea
they do have free breakfast and lunch for some kids whose parents don't make much--this seems a little ''odd''---it's good for the kids though

No one was forcing anyone. You could have made your kid a lunch to bring to school.
for the kids who buy their lunch--they are forcing them to take a fruit
kids have bought lunches for years--then they are saying FU to the parents
no---they ARE forcing them with a completely dumbass program

Only a dumbfuck like you would give you kids crap food to eat. What kind of parenting is that?

didn't you read my other post! my relative works at a school cafeteria and says the program is crap! waste $$$$$ and the kids just throw the fruits away !!!
any idiot could see it wouldn't work--you can't force people what to eat--that's nazi crap
They are children dumbass. You are supposed to teach them to eat right.

Your dinner table:

You: "Eat those veggies"
Your kid: "No fucking way"
You: "OK, here's a doughnut"

My mother forced me to take a vegetable, too, every damned night at the supper table. It's not exactly unheard of. Kids will never grow to like foods they've never tried. After awhile you stop hiding the carrots under your plate or dropping them on the floor.

hey REALDAVE , check this out and then compare the possible TRUMP Food Plan to the BS that you posted in you OP . --- Trump’s new food-stamps plan: A basket of U.S. food, direct to your doorstep --- people just need to learn or relearn how to cook RDave !!

I work with many people who make over $100,000 a year and do not cook at all

Why should people be surprised if the poor lack cooking skills?
------------------------------------------ rich can do as they as they can afford but poor people eating out are pretty stupid because it is expensive to eat out and its so EASY to cook RWinger .

wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You have no idea what parents feed their children you dumbass loon, stop pretending you do
You said you don't feed healthy food top your kids.

I guess why bother when you condemn them to an uncertain future because you hate science. Why would I think you give a rat's ass about their health?

No I didn't. Stop lying.
You said you would not feed that Michelle Obama crap to your kids.

That "crap' wad food with less salt & healthier.

Therefore, you must serve shit food to your brats.

At most drug busts around here, they find not only cash but stacks of EBT cards. Maybe the dealer sells them to people at a discount who actually want to buy food? You'd have to ask a dealer, but it is one of the reasons we tried to put photos on EBT cards.

Thanks

I thought an EBT card was like a credit card with your name on it
----------------------------------------------- probably is but WHY is that significant RWinger

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You have no idea what parents feed their children you dumbass loon, stop pretending you do
You said you don't feed healthy food top your kids.

I guess why bother when you condemn them to an uncertain future because you hate science. Why would I think you give a rat's ass about their health?

No I didn't. Stop lying.
You said you would not feed that Michelle Obama crap to your kids.

That "crap' wad food with less salt & healthier.

Therefore, you must serve shit food to your brats.

One more comment about my children and I'll report your stupid ass

My mother forced me to take a vegetable, too, every damned night at the supper table. It's not exactly unheard of. Kids will never grow to like foods they've never tried. After awhile you stop hiding the carrots under your plate or dropping them on the floor.
Obama made a program that you either eat what they say or go somewhere else--NAZIs

I think the Government Delivery plan may have merit
But it should be voluntary

You get $200 a month in SNAP payments

You can use some of that money to buy food from the Government at very low rates or you can blow it all at the local 7-11

Let the free market decide

They are children dumbass. You are supposed to teach them to eat right.

Your dinner table:

You: "Eat those veggies"
Your kid: "No fucking way"
You: "OK, here's a doughnut"
it's the PARENTS' responsibility--not the government's

Forum List

Back