New "genius" plan for food stamps.

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

It's brain deads like you why we have a nation of s...t. Are you seriously that stupid. Why yes you are look at that answer you gave.
She didn't cook it' LMFAO. The reason for that food goes right the hell over your Obamafied brain. Jesus.
There is no school lunch program from Michele anymore.. It's all on Trump now....
We don't need a school lunch program.

Just give the kids what we all ate for lunch at school

Bologna, ham or salami sandwiches, milk, an apple or a banana and a couple Oreos.

Generations of kids ate this for lunch and turned out just fine
What low class poverty stricken school system did you attend?

You might have qualified for welfare lunches. I didn't and brown bagged it. I'm glad i did because it was a great life lesson. I brought my own lunch all through college and my entire working career and just laughed at all the idiots who would pay thousands of dollars more a year getting takeout every day for lunch. I always brought a thermos full of coffee to school and work too. In my life time I have saved tens of thousands of dollars doing these simple things.

Michelle Obama didn’t make that lunch. Someone who couldn’t make a healthy and tasty meal made that lunch. Probably a school kitchen that relied too long on popping frozen crap into the ovens.

It's brain deads like you why we have a nation of s...t. Are you seriously that stupid. Why yes you are look at that answer you gave.
She didn't cook it' LMFAO. The reason for that food goes right the hell over your Obamafied brain. Jesus.
There is no school lunch program from Michele anymore.. It's all on Trump now....

Bologna, ham or salami sandwiches, milk, an apple or a banana and a couple Oreos.

You might have qualified for welfare lunches. I didn't and brown bagged it. I'm glad i did because it was a great life lesson. I brought my own lunch all through college and my entire working career and just laughed at all the idiots who would pay thousands of dollars more a year getting takeout every day for lunch. I always brought a thermos full of coffee to school and work too. In my life time I have saved tens of thousands of dollars doing these simple things.
I had a Superman metal lunch box for mine..But I didn't use it in college. I didn't eat much during that period in life...
When I was in school there was no welfare lunches..So I worked in restaurants to sneak food when I was hungry....

Oh shut up it was her initiative....goddamn hack

She didn’t write recipes.......moron.
Cop-out IMO
What should schools have done? Hire chefs?
What did the woman expect?

Maybe she expected school chefs to exercise a little creativity. Of course, that takes time and effort, and maybe they wouldn’t be perfect. But Obama-hating conservatives would snap a pic of one bad lunch and condemn the whole thing.
That self righteous blowhard didnt expect anything because she doesnt care. Small schools dont have "chefs" they have middle aged bored woman that are used to throwing frozen food in the oven for a few bucks an hour.

Well, by all means, let’s just keep having that, then. And kids can keep getting fatter.
I have no problem with food guidelines. I dont think it should come from an unelected bureaucrat. And i dont think standards should exceed what one can do or they should increase funding.
Or expect nasty ass shit like what sassy posted and the kids stay hungry..

I had a Superman metal lunch box for mine..But I didn't use it in college. I didn't eat much during that period in life...

I don't know if you're familiar with the old Friendly's Ice Cream shops ( before they went and tried to be a restaurant) but they had these great super heavy duty bags they would put the half gallon ice cream in I used those for lunches. One would last a long time

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.
Canned meat, canned vegetables - all healthy. Shelf ready milk.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Who will lose? The kids forced to eat crap in a can.

If it's modeled after Blue Apron the kids will eat healthier then before.

85a7f1b8c8382f017430c5c4cc960321.jpg
Yeah it's gonna be gourmet foodstuffs, sorry if I laugh deliriously...

So what do French kids eat at school?

Menus are set up two months in advance by the cantine management staff, and then sent to a certified dietitian who makes small “corrections.” The dietitian might take out a small chocolate éclair and replace it with a kiwi for dessert if she thinks there's too much sugar that week. Or she may modify suggested menus by adding more or fewer carbohydrates, vegetables, fruits, or protein to keep the balance right.

Almost all foods are prepared right in the kitchen; they’re not ready-made frozen. This means mashed potatoes, most desserts, salads, soups, and certainly the main dishes are prepared daily. Treats are included — the occasional slice of tarte, a dollop of ice cream, a delicacy from the local pastry shop.

How Lunches Are Made In French Elementary Schools

I don't know if you're familiar with the old Friendly's Ice Cream shops ( before they went and tried to be a restaurant) but they had these great super heavy duty bags they would put the half gallon ice cream in I used those for lunches. One would last a long time
I used them for field trips with the scouts.. Nothing better than melted cheese and bologna sandwich from hiking in ninety degree weather...

So Trump, the ultimate businessman & business expert, will cut the amount of money recipients will get & replace that lost money with actual meals delivered to these people.

Modeled after "Blue Apron" where you order a meal & they send you all the ingredients.

Local grocers are fucked. Local dairy is fucked. Small business people are fucked.

Stop having kids there won't be a nee for food stamps.

Stop having ten kids there won't be a need for food stamps

Stop expecting the gawd dam State to take care of people with tax payer money.

People do need help at times but when idiots create a system to depend on food stamps, and welfare.......... have engineered the perfect idiots who voted for Obama, and then wanted Clinton. Sooner or later you run out of other people's money.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you are going yo regulate who can have kids?

What about families that had medical emergencies or lost their jobs?

How about we pay living wages?

So what do French kids eat at school?

Menus are set up two months in advance by the cantine management staff, and then sent to a certified dietitian who makes small “corrections.” The dietitian might take out a small chocolate éclair and replace it with a kiwi for dessert if she thinks there's too much sugar that week. Or she may modify suggested menus by adding more or fewer carbohydrates, vegetables, fruits, or protein to keep the balance right.

Almost all foods are prepared right in the kitchen; they’re not ready-made frozen. This means mashed potatoes, most desserts, salads, soups, and certainly the main dishes are prepared daily. Treats are included — the occasional slice of tarte, a dollop of ice cream, a delicacy from the local pastry shop.

How Lunches Are Made In French Elementary Schools

I want to go to school there....

Stop having kids there won't be a nee for food stamps.

Stop having ten kids there won't be a need for food stamps

Stop expecting the gawd dam State to take care of people with tax payer money.

People do need help at times but when idiots create a system to depend on food stamps, and welfare.......... have engineered the perfect idiots who voted for Obama, and then wanted Clinton. Sooner or later you run out of other people's money.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you are going yo regulate who can have kids?

What about families that had medical emergencies or lost their jobs?

How about we pay living wages?

Remember that rightist are for less intrusive govt. excuse me...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. ahem..

I don't know what it will be. But if it's modeled after blue apron, it's healthy. The key word in that sentence is "if" :lol:

I don't know what it will be. But if it's modeled after blue apron, it's healthy. The ey word in that sentence is "if" :lol:
Well maybe I should become indignant to get some...

if my kid went to one of these public schools---I would've told Obama PERSONALLY he DOES NOT tell my kids what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how people let this NAZI crap go through??!!!!?????!
ordering parents what their kids will eat!!!!????

MObama's food program is like the nazis--forcing kids what to eat
Only a dumbfuck like you would give you kids crap food to eat. What kind of parenting is that?

Your kids had choices. Just healthier ones.

I don't know what it will be. But if it's modeled after blue apron, it's healthy. The ey word in that sentence is "if" :lol:
Well maybe I should become indignant to get some...

Shit, I wouldn't mind a chef preparing lunch for me daily. :laugh2:
Farnsworth would you be a darling and prepare an olive oil goat cheese and beets tart.

hey REALDAVE , check this out and the compare the possible TRUMP Food Plan to the BS that you posted . ---
--- Trump’s new food-stamps plan: A basket of U.S. food, direct to your doorstep --- read the article . As far as pay , government employees get paid to interview and then hand out food stamps as they keep their Government entitlement jobs going RWinger !!
Much less monthly government overhead with cards
----------------------------------------- so YOU claim . Important thing is to get poor people back to being Normal RWinger .

It's not fair that Trump is going after Obama legacy and signature achievement.
So, you think food stamps is an Obama thing?

You didn't whine and bitch about this shit....why?

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You didn't whine and bitch about this shit....why?

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
wtf is that

Supposed to be a nutritious quality meal at a school courtesy of Moochelle Obama....I'd never feed that garbage to our children....they wouldn't eat it anyway
Because rednecks let their kids eat doughnuts 24/7. " Well at least they eat it" Patenting at its best.

You have no idea what parents feed their children you dumbass loon, stop pretending you do

Forum List

Back