New government in Niger kicks out US imperialist forces

WTF? Are you drunk?

A little difficult to be drunk for someone who never drinks alcohol. This "argument" helps no one - specially not people who are in danger to die on hunger as it is in the Sahel in Niger. When all Americans and Europeans will leave Niger - what will this help and whom will this help? And what is your real problem? If you would be a Tuareg - what could be your problem in this case? To remember: 1 doctor for about 18,000 Tuareg is not really a lot.

Last edited:
Plus you are a hypocrite. But when did the blacks had enough of your slimy an servile behavior and threw you out?

Nazi, a Catholic is not able to be thrown out of the church. Once a Catholic always a Catholic. And no one - also not you - is able to avoid the judgement of god.

Last edited:
Nazi - a Catholic is not able to be thrown out nof the church. Once a Catholic always a Catholic.
You ain´t a Christian. You are just a do-gooder who thinks is a better person than others. Your entire behavior here violates Christian standards.

You ain´t a Christian.

Nazi - you are a Nazi. How was you able to speak out the word "Christian" without a burning mouth?

You are just a do-gooder who thinks is a better person than others.

Ask god whether I am better than you - and be astonished about the answer.

Your entire behavior here violates Christian standards.

Says a Nazi who supports Putins criminal war in the Ukraine. You are sometimes really amusing.

Nazi - you are a Nazi. How was you able to speak out the word "Christian" without a burning mouth?
I didn´t. I typed it. Prepared some cold compress. Moron, you are judging again while your religion says do not judge.

Ask god whether I am better than you - and be astonished about the answer.
He says you are just an asshamster who will be thrown into hell. Also, you have been abusing your religion to discredit people.

Says a Nazi who supports Putins criminal war in the Ukraine. You are sometimes really amusing.
uknam6k7h.jpg

I didn´t. I typed it. Prepared some cold compress. Moron, you are judging again while your religion says do not judge.

He says you are just an asshamster who will be thrown into hell. Also, you have been abusing your religion to discredit people.

uknam6k7h.jpg

Nazi, the only what you are able to expect from me is a kick in the ass so you will fly into the next black hole and end as a spaghetti there.

Last edited:
Nazi, the only what you are able to expect from me is a kick in the ass so you will fly into the next black hole and end as a spaghetti there.

It would be a hard kick. Any object, including human bodies, needs to accelerate to at least 38500 km/h to overcome Earth´s gravity. A such hard kick would rather destroy my and your body, so that wouldn´t be a smart move.

It would be a hard kick. Any object, including human bodies, needs to accelerate to at least 38500 km/h to overcome Earth´s gravity. A such hard kick would rather destroy my and your body, so that wouldn´t be a smart move.

If you think so, future spaghetti.

Yes, they will have spaghetti for you in the mental house, where your violent and unrealistic phantasies (kick to black hole, silver bullet) will be treated.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." You are not only lost in nonsense, Nazi. You use nonsense to hide what's really going on in the world. Putin is the player of this coup in Niger, isn't it?

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." You are not only lost in nonsense, Nazi. You use nonsense to hide what's really going on in the world. Putin is the player of this coup in Niger, isn't it?
I don´t know, do-gooder. Would you care if it was Biden?

I didn´t claim anything. I just asked if you would care if it isn´t Putin but Biden. Or Scholz, it doesn´t matter.
I just would look into what benefits a coup in Niger holds for Russia. I guess none.

Would you please stop one day your endlessly senseless quabberwash to me? Me any my family suffered enough under Nazis like you. Do something what makes sense. Do suicide! Alone! Without to try to murder the half or the whole planet together with yourselve, "main character".

Last edited:
Would you please stop one day your endlessly senseless quabberwash to me? Me any my family suffered enough under Nazis like you. Do something what makes sense. Do suicide! Alone! Without to try to murder the half or the whole planet together with yourselve, "main character".

How did you suffer under Nazis? Who are those Nazis? Some people with white suits on?

It's amazing as to how MAGA's are able to ignore and reinvent US Imperialism to be a democrat or republican issue - whilst ALL US parties have participated in endless war's around the world since 1899 in the interest of a USA. Furthermore totally ignoring the US Trump administrations push towards the UN in regards to mandates towards Africa in general, and in regards to fighting ISIS in Africa.

All common sense is totally gone - just blind and right-out Biden bashing. (off course Biden and his lefty&Libs deserve it) - but that doesn't excuse or validate all these nonsensical accusations and statements.

Forum List

Back