New Hampshire Primary Thread

I've been tracking Bloomberg. If he jumps in as an Independent that will really shake things up.

I have to say this right here is why I respect Bernie Sanders. I don't believe in any of his platform but he's genuine.

Check this tweet.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) February 10, 2016

The media says we’re going to win but we can't take anything for granted. Please, stay in line and practice democracy. Every vote matters.

New Hampshire primary: Hillary Clinton concedes defeat to Bernie Sanders – live

The accent Bernie Sanders has, is this a Vermont accent, is this how people in Vermont talk?

Good.

As long as the loserterian rat is buried deep = I am happy!

And if that's the burn looking victim Bush, I'm with you! What a lying waste. He sold his ass down the river when he preached 'rule of law', when it came to Ms. Davis, but when it comes to illegals, he said they deserve citizenship. Fuck him and his double standards just because his wife is Mexican

-Geaux

Headlines on every news channel:

BERNIE SANDERS WITH BIG WIN!! ( he won by 18 points)

Meanwhile Trump won by a larger margin in a crowded field - 19 points- and we get crickets....

Remember folks "the establishment" is not just the GOP or DNC, it is the entire corporate media complex.

I have to say this right here is why I respect Bernie Sanders. I don't believe in any of his platform but he's genuine.

Check this tweet.

The media says we’re going to win but we can't take anything for granted. Please, stay in line and practice democracy. Every vote matters.

The accent Bernie Sanders has, is this a Vermont accent, is this how people in Vermont talk?

He has a Brooklyn accent, and he adds marbles.....

Check this tweet.

He has a Brooklyn accent, and he adds marbles.....

Okay thanks, Brooklyn is New York.

Check this tweet.

I think it is more caused by the tightness of his sphincter around his neck...constricting his vocal cords. Thanks for staying up Lucy...you're a trooper!

Check this tweet.

I think it is more caused by the tightness of his sphincter around his neck...constricting his vocal cords. Thanks for staying up Lucy...you're a trooper!

Well no choice but to stay up, Kid B aged 9 months, she's the boss :smoke:

Check this tweet.

Well no choice but to stay up, Kid B aged 9 months, she's the boss :smoke:
Bless you...

Just imagine if you will. Trump in the White House and a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress. Trump will appoint maybe three Supreme Court justices. We're gonna abolish eight years of Obama in the first 60 days.

Just imagine if you will. Trump in the White House and a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress. Trump will appoint maybe three Supreme Court justices. We're gonna abolish eight years of Obama in the first 60 days.

Wohoooooo!!!!

Not only America will be overjoyed!

the rest of world will be too!!!!!!!!!! :mm:

Forum List

Back