New Hampshire Primary Thread

Just imagine if you will. Trump in the White House and a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress. Trump will appoint maybe three Supreme Court justices. We're gonna abolish eight years of Obama in the first 60 days.

Except Trump will nominate the same progressives who ignore the constitution that Obama has

When are people going to know this result, what time of night?

Also does the small towns like Dixville Notch etc mean anything?.
NO, unfortuantely Dixville notch doesn't mean much in the grand pictjure...

See this thread:
Hot Off the Press!! First New Hampshire Results In!

Hillary probably upset that her campaign couldn't repeat the "Three Times Flipping The Coins Trick" that they did in Iowa.
Sanders won that part.

Just imagine if you will. Trump in the White House and a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress. Trump will appoint maybe three Supreme Court justices. We're gonna abolish eight years of Obama in the first 60 days.
That would require imagination alright, a shit-load of it.
A shit load...you be the right man for the job.....yo.

What a douche

bernie-sanders.jpg

sanders-essay.jpg

New Hampshire picks presidents...who will it be Bernie or Trump?

Are the American media mentioning Trump or is it all Bernie? I ask this as BBC have now been talking about Bernie for nearly 20 minutes and have mentioned Trump once for about 20 seconds.

Sanders rocks!!!

Infrastructure, science, r&d, education and sane policies!!! Fuck the rich!!! Fuck the rich!!! Fuck the rich!!!!

Rebuild America
Rebuild our middle class
Remain the best on earth in science

Go Sanders, GO!!!!! GOOD BYE 1%!!! Go Sanders!

One thing i like about Trump/Sanders is they both tell the billionaire donors to go to hell.

Its going to be fun now to see bush and rubio in engage in a political death match to see which one survives. Its going to get nasty.

Sanders rocks!!!

Infrastructure, science, r&d, education and sane policies!!! Fuck the rich!!! Fuck the rich!!! Fuck the rich!!!!

Rebuild America
Rebuild our middle class
Remain the best on earth in science

Go Sanders, GO!!!!! GOOD BYE 1%!!! Go Sanders!

I understand why getting sex from the rich might be a nice fantasy for yoi but I don't think you're going about it the right way

Man establishment politics is taking it on the chin tonight. Corporate heads must be irate that neither winner is going to kiss corporate butt.

Forum List

Back