New Hampshire Primary Thread

KASICH0722c-7.JPG

By the way, here is rubio butt boy bill kristols prediction from 5 days ago.

Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol Feb 4

NH prediction, 5 days out: Rubio 25, Cruz 22, Trump 19, Kasich 17, others single digits. #NoGutsNoGlory

Bill Kristol, one of the Psychopathic Neo-Conservatives....a group of homocidal lunatics that The Donald will kick in ass, this is why they hate The Donald, they want another puppet, Cruz, Rubio OR Hillary would be good puppets, The Donald is nobody's puppet.

Well said. Rubio is a billionaire butt boy. He can go to hell.

The whole point of the groundswell supporting Trump is WE DONT WANT A NOMINEE THAT WILL RUBBER STAMP A BIG GOVT REP CPNGRESS.

Trump in the White House would face an uphill battle with House republicans (the establishment).

I disagree and the only way we're ever going to find out is if Trump wins. I think Trump would be more open to working with both sides to get effective legislation passed than some of the other candidates. It's not going to be about who gets along with the establishment.

There is going to eventually be a "come to jesus moment" for those who currently hold political office in Congress. They are going to accept the realization that America has spoken and if they have any political ambition to remain in their respective seats, they better listen. Now, there will be some who don't really care because they plan to retire and there will be hardcore ideologues who defiantly represent their radical constituents, but by-and-large, the rank and file politicians are going to respect that Trump won the election and "elections have consequences" comes into play. You're not seeing that now because this is the primary race... this is where they hope to take Trump out. IF HE WINS... it's a completely different game.

I agree with you on this. Trump knows Polosi and all the Dems as well as the Repubs. He is a deal maker and is used to working through tough negotiations. He actually might get Congress to actually get something done for a change.

Bernie Sanders Wins Every Demographic Group

David R. Jones
8:27 PM ETTue Feb 09 2016 15:27:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Senator Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton among nearly every demographic group in the Democratic New Hampshire primary, according to exit polls.
He carried majorities of both men and women. He won among those with and without college degrees. He won among gun owners and non-gun owners. He beat Mrs. Clinton among previous primary voters and those participating for the first time. And he ran ahead among both moderates and liberals.
Even so, there were a few silver linings for Mrs. Clinton. While Mr. Sanders bested her among all age groups younger than 45, the two candidates polled evenly among voters aged 45 to 64. And Mrs. Clinton won the support of voters 65 and older. And, though Mrs. Clinton lost nearly every income group, she did carry voters in families earning over $200,000 per year.
David R. Jones of Baruch College is a Times consultant.

Wish Christie had done better but I am thinking Trump/Kasich... not bad...but it;s still early.

Nope. Kasich is toxic... Trump will not pick anyone in the field... with the possible exception of Cruz, who he might pick if Cruz makes it close. If Cruz falls back and is not a threat in the end, it won't be Cruz.

I have a personal friend who is very close to Sen. Scott Brown. He told me the other day that Trump has privately told Brown he is the VP pick. Now, this is third hand information so no telling if it's true or not... but isn't that an interesting choice? The more I think about it, the more I can see it... Brown is very much a Republican who can work with Democrats. Like Trump, he is not tied to an ideological agenda. He can be flexible and would appeal to many moderates and independents.

Kasich is the best of the 'business as normal' establishment friendly candidates who will not change anything in Washington DC, but only promises to carry the Establishments water better, faster and spilling less of it.

Nope. Kasich is toxic... Trump will not pick anyone in the field... with the possible exception of Cruz, who he might pick if Cruz makes it close. If Cruz falls back and is not a threat in the end, it won't be Cruz.

I have a personal friend who is very close to Sen. Scott Brown. He told me the other day that Trump has privately told Brown he is the VP pick. Now, this is third hand information so no telling if it's true or not... but isn't that an interesting choice? The more I think about it, the more I can see it... Brown is very much a Republican who can work with Democrats. Like Trump, he is not tied to an ideological agenda. He can be flexible and would appeal to many moderates and independents.

I think Trump wants a Senator who has had a few years of experience in Washington and who carried alot of back room credibility with the ideologues, which might be Cruz, but more likely someone who has retired and has friends in the Senate.

The VP is a tie breaker vote in the Senate and can work it a bit.

Another reason Trump won big tonight. Had ricky ricardo came in a solid 2nd it would have been a 2 man race from here on out. Now Bush/Kasich/ricardo are in a 3 way death fight and cant focus on Trump

David R. Jones
8:27 PM ETTue Feb 09 2016 15:27:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Senator Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton among nearly every demographic group in the Democratic New Hampshire primary, according to exit polls.

He carried majorities of both men and women. He won among those with and without college degrees. He won among gun owners and non-gun owners. He beat Mrs. Clinton among previous primary voters and those participating for the first time. And he ran ahead among both moderates and liberals.
Even so, there were a few silver linings for Mrs. Clinton. While Mr. Sanders bested her among all age groups younger than 45, the two candidates polled evenly among voters aged 45 to 64. And Mrs. Clinton won the support of voters 65 and older. And, though Mrs. Clinton lost nearly every income group, she did carry voters in families earning over $200,000 per year.
David R. Jones of Baruch College is a Times consultant.

Should not be a surprise

f14.jpg

There does not seem to be any balance in his perspective

I think everyone should send an email to Megyn Kelly and thank her for being so biased in the first Fox debate. If she hadn't done that, Trump might not have received the number of supporters he has. She actually led the way for an anti-establishment candidate and in particular, Donald Trump!

Thank you, Megyn for being such an establishment whore!

Forum List

Back