New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

That is not actually something that your "bright and curious mind" (I laugh) found.

One of the Raw Story lunatics put that out.
Still. it doesn't seem to indicate what you want it to indicate.
Sure thing, dude. Whatever you say.

There‘s no indication that Joe Biden took any bribes but it didn’t stop you from wanting an investigation.
Of course, there was. I already outlined what his son was up to and noted that Quid Pro got very wealthy very fast at the same time. Add to that the disturbing things found on Hunter's laptop about invoking his dad's name to get business moving, and there you be. Now, if you can't point to a law that the Speaker may have broken or crime he may have committed, you'll just have to admit that you want to see his finances because you're hoping you'll find something you can smear him with, nothing more.

You're fishing.

There‘s no indication that Joe Biden took any bribes but it didn’t stop you from wanting an investigation.
There is a ton of evidence but you won't hear about it on the mainstream networks... when will libs realize they are not being told the truth.... didn't you see the $200,000 check Hunter wrote to Joe and the $40,000 check James Biden wrote to his brother Joe... And that is just two checks out of many... of course you didn't see them on CNN or MSNBC you are being lied to....

Of course, there was. I already outlined what his son was up to and noted that Quid Pro got very wealthy very fast at the same time. Add to that the disturbing things found on Hunter's laptop about invoking his dad's name to get business moving, and there you be. Now, if you can't point to a law that the Speaker may have broken or crime he may have committed, you'll just have to admit that you want to see his finances because you're hoping you'll find something you can smear him with, nothing more.

You're fishing.
I don’t hear anything about a bribe in your “evidence“. What bribe was referenced in the “disturbing” things on the laptop?

There is a ton of evidence but you won't hear about it on the mainstream networks... when will libs realize they are not being told the truth.... didn't you see the $200,000 check Hunter wrote to Joe and the $40,000 check James Biden wrote to his brother Joe... And that is just two checks out of many... of course you didn't see them on CNN or MSNBC you are being lied to....
Writing checks is illegal?

I don’t hear anything about a bribe in your “evidence“. What bribe was referenced in the “disturbing” things on the laptop?
Now you want to talk exclusively about Quid Pro Joe. I get it, you realized you have nothing on the new Speaker. Just admit that you're fishing for something, anything you can yell about and smear him with.

Now you want to talk exclusively about Quid Pro Joe. I get it, you realized you have nothing on the new Speaker. Just admit that you're fishing for something, anything you can yell about and smear him with.
I just want to show your double standard.

The speaker is hiding something and that’s suspicious that he’s taking bribes.

Writing checks is illegal?
Receiving checks without paying an income tax is.... and selling access to a federal elected employee is illegal to.... do you think China gave Hunter 50 million for nothing?....
This is the tip of the iceberg.....

Dude, try to be serious.
You be serious... He is a good man and nothing you do or say about him is going to stick... especially when your elected dems are so crooked.... and you say nothing about them....

Maybe Comer should spend more time proving his allegations than demanding Biden disprove them.

That’s not how this works.
Maybe Joe shouldn't have gone after Trump.... don't accuse people of a crime when you're guilty of worse....

Receiving checks without paying an income tax is.... and selling access to a federal elected employee is illegal to.... do you think China gave Hunter 50 million for nothing?....
This is the tip of the iceberg.....
Take your red herrings elsewhere. This is a topic about Mike Johnson's finances.

Even the hoaxster who thrust that bullshit on you admits it is entirely plausible that check was a loan repayment.

Sorry. Still no hard evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime or received one thin illegal dime from anyone.
I'm not that stupid we know what it was.... also Joe never reported the loan nor did Hunter or James.... you try that... see what happens to you....

Forum List

Back